Wide and luxury 3 bedroom flat recently refurbished, ideally located, easy to reach from Venice Airport, and Mestre railways station or motorway.
The local area has many amenities like supermarkets, bakeries, pizzeria, Restaurant and public transport.
Bus stop to Venice is 5 minutes walking distance (bus runs every 10 minutes and takes 15 minutes to get to Venice), Railway station 10 minutes walk.
- wide living room (sofa, table and chairs, wide TV screen 33'')
- fully equiped modern kitchen (table and chairs, tableware, burners, oven, fridge and freezer, percolator, pot and pans)
- two double bedroom (with wardrobe)
- one single room (with wardrobe)
- one bathroom with shower
- two balconies (were smoking is allowed)
- air conditioning
- bed sheets and towels
- iron and ironing board
- hair drier
- cradle and high chair (on request)
- additional single bed (on request)
BREAKFAST not included,
guests will have a "Welcome gift" with a tiny breakfast for the arrival day.
- NO pets allowed
- NO smoking allowed in the house (balconies available)
Landlord lives close.
CITY TAX FARES
not included in rates and to pay cash locally:
- from 1st february to 30th november : 1,05 € night/person
-from 1st december to 31st december : 0,74 € night/person
-children under five years free stay
- The guest must provide the estimated time of check-in at least 4 days prior to arrival, except for last minute bookings.
- Time of check-in from 14:00 to 20:00
from 20:00 to 22:00 max
to be agreed first with the host.
- The guest is obliged to respect the tranquility of codominiums. It is not allowed to shout, keep the tv at full volume.
- Please remember to switch off the a/c and lights when you are away from the apartment.
- Please remember to close the windows and the shutters.
- Please remember to wash up the tableware you used and throw away the full garbage bags in the bin across the street.
- Do not smoke in the house, possibility of smoking on the terraces.
This is a great base for visiting the Venice/Northeastern Italy. Fantastic space, feeling and special (email hidden)ns of room, and nice neighborhood. Magical nearness to Venice, loved it.
All good and wonderful feelings for this space...
Osvaldo was very kind to pick us up from the Maestre train station. He made us feel very welcome, even though he doesn't speak much English. He had maps and instructions about where to find everything we needed.
The apartment was absolutely beautiful, very spacious and clean. This was such a nice place to stay, we loved it there. It was close to a bakery, a grocery store, a laundry mat. Everything we needed was in walking distance.
Beautiful, spacious (5 People) and clean appartment, we really enjoyed our stay!!!
Osvaldo picked me up from the train station and showed me around.
Towels, breakfest, hairdryer were also provided in the appartment. The appartment is situated in a quiet area, perfectly to relax from city life, I recommend it to everybody :-)
This is a spacious apartment near the park. 10 minutes walk to a bus #2 that takes you to Venice. 15 minutes walk to the train station. There is a supermarket 3 minutes walk, and another one near the train station. All these short walks are pleasant, secure safe area.
Apartment is well maintained, perfectly clean. Wifi works well. Apartment would be comfortable for 5 people, even 6 if one takes a couch. It was two of us. We had night cup on a balcony which was nice. Note , one bathroom.
Osvaldo met us at the train station and drove to the apartment, which was nice. Gave us local maps and basic information.
Note we had to check out at 10 am.
Casa al Parco is a great apartment to stay to see Venice. I'm glad we picked it. Thank you Osvaldo.
Staying at casa al parco was great can't say enough about the apt, it was just like the pictures amazing. The apt was beautiful I was really impressed when we walked in wow. It's about a 3-5 min nice walk to the bus stop where you catch the 2 bus to venice. It definitely beats staying in venice where the prices are double the apt is nice and quite. Every morning we got and before we took the bus to venice we stop a cafe shop and had the best coffee and deserts. The apt and area where you stay is a amazing when we return to venice we will stay there again. 5 stars for me.
The apartment of Osvaldo is as described. Very nice, big and clean. The neighbourhood is quiet. Osvaldo picked us up at the station and showed the neighbourhood, although he doesn't speak English. There were a lot of maps and other information on Venice and other cities provided in the apartment. Very useful. We had a great stay.
Osvaldo was very kind to pick us up at the train station. He left us a map of all the restaurants, grocery store, bus lines, etc. in the area. It was most helpful. The apt was lovely, very clean and had everything you could want or need. We loved Mestre, a smaller community but very easy to get to venice. I would highly recommend this apt.