South Slope Green is a comfortable and environmentally friendly Bed and Breakfast option in beautiful Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Whether you’re looking for good restaurants and a beautiful park in walking distance, convenience to Manhattan by subway, healthy breakfast to start off the day, or comfortable accommodations, South Slope Green is the place for you to stay on your next trip to Brooklyn.
* Full organic breakfast
* Two room suite with private in-suite bathroom (comfortable for 1 - 4 people)
* Short walk to the F train at Prospect Park
* Microwave and mini-fridge
* WiFi internet access
* Cable TV
* Newly renovated space, using green materials where possible
* Hardwood floors throughout
* 2 cats in the house, but never in your rooms
* GLBT-friendly and kid-friendly
* Great neighborhood: Great restaurants nearby, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Botanic Garden and much more.
No smoking inside.
Open from September to May.
We stayed four nights and had a terrific time. Great breakfasts and a comfortable atmosphere. Linda was very accommodating. Highly recommend.
We have been with Linda for a week and we felt really at home: kindness, hospitality and a very good breakfast.
Home is nice and nice the neighbourhood. It's really easy to get to Manhattan, subway is 5 minutes walking.
We'll suggest to our friends.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.