South Slope Green is a comfortable and environmentally friendly Bed and Breakfast option in beautiful Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Whether you’re looking for good restaurants and a beautiful park in walking distance, convenience to Manhattan by subway, healthy breakfast to start off the day, or comfortable accommodations, South Slope Green is the place for you to stay on your next trip to Brooklyn.
* Full organic breakfast
* Two room suite with private in-suite bathroom (comfortable for 1 - 4 people)
* Short walk to the F train at Prospect Park
* Microwave and mini-fridge
* WiFi internet access
* Cable TV
* Newly renovated space, using green materials where possible
* Hardwood floors throughout
* 2 cats in the house, but never in your rooms
* GLBT-friendly and kid-friendly
* Great neighborhood: Great restaurants nearby, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn Botanic Garden and much more.
No smoking inside.
Open from September to May.
Linda was very friendly and helpful and took great care in preparing a rich breakfast according to our wishes for us. The appartment is very quite and conviently located, if you make sure to pick the right subway stop (not Prospect Park, but 15th Str./Prospect Park). We would always go back there another time.
We stayed four nights and had a terrific time. Great breakfasts and a comfortable atmosphere. Linda was very accommodating. Highly recommend.
We have been with Linda for a week and we felt really at home: kindness, hospitality and a very good breakfast.
Home is nice and nice the neighbourhood. It's really easy to get to Manhattan, subway is 5 minutes walking.
We'll suggest to our friends.
I am a retired General Coordinator of the Park Slope Food Coop. After a complete renovation of my home in 2008, I opened a b&b. It is only the one suite, so there is nearly complete flexibility in arrival/departure and breakfast times. I am thrilled that I have access to quality organic food and can offer them for a complete breakfast.