Romantic & unique 'A-Frame' on the sand on Livingston Beach, a private beach with only 23 houses, just steps from the premier surfing spot County Line Beach in Malibu.
Note that there are 2 A frame houses..one behind the other.
The rental is behind the first one and up above it.
A dream location with breath taking views. It starts from the moment you enter your Malibu getaway, from early morning sunrise, to spectacular sunsets and magical moon beams across the ocean floor.
18 foot high ceilings and a wood burning fireplace enhance the romance of your relaxing vacation. A well equipped kitchen, outdoor barbeque, large outdoor deck, and herb garden ensure great meals and quality moments together.
Dolphins, seals, pelicans , sea gulls, and if you're lucky a whale, add to the magical natural setting.
Relax on the deck, walk on the sand, surf, kayak, and swimming are steps from your front door.
The loft master bedroom and convertible den sleep 4 comfortably.
Watch movies in HD on the 2 large flat screen TV's or just have the sounds of the ocean lull you to sleep....
Every detail has been decorator designed for your comfort.
Be one of the first to spend time in this truly different and unique beach home that represents the 'old Malibu vibe,' yet renovated for your every comfort. The view usually includes one or two of the Channel Islands to the North and Catalina Island to the South.
When looking North there are no more houses on the beach and you see Point Mugu out in the distance. This total effect makes you feel as though you are on an island somewhere in a remote part of the world. Please contact me for more pictures or information to be one of the first guests in our beach getaway.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please use an ashtray for ashes and to discard butts.
2. People other than those in the Rental/Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Parties of any kind are not allowed without permission from the Homeowner.
3. This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed without PRIOR approval.
PARKING – Parking is limited to ONE vehicle. The vehicle is to be parked at the end of the driveway on the right side next to the wall in front of the garage of the beach house. Parking on Pacific Coast Highway is allowed also. Please check the signs for any restrictions. There should be no restrictions immediately in front of the house on PCH. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels, however, we will provide a couple. Only beach towels can be taken from the units for use on the beach.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is vented and wood burning only. Please make sure the grill is closed. Do not leave the house while a fire is burning in the fireplace. Firewood can be obtained from the Pavillons market at Point Dume Plaza, as well as a fire starter.
10. Non Summer rentals: The beach can get cold. We have several builtin heaters in the house as well as the fireplace. Both should be used to heat/warm the house. When it is quite cold, the fireplace should be used early as it will heat the entire house. The builtin heaters are noisy, but do work. For sleeping, it is best to use them to heat up the house before sleeping and then turn them down to keep noise at a minimum.
11. Water and Septic: The beach house is on a septic system. All of Malibu is on Septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or CONDOMS should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or condoms have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $400. Also, there is no garbage disposal. Please do not put any food scraps, coffee grinds, cut vegetables, or anything of any substance down the KITCHEN SINK or any SINK.
12. Weather: No refunds are given for bad weather. If something totally unusual occurs, refunds will be considered.
13. WIFI: It is Aframe (capital A) and the code is 4beachrenter lower case and no space. It works most of the time, but can periodically go out.
14. Beach: We are on a wet beach, which means that at high tide there is usually no beach in front of the house. The tides change about every 6 hours (high to low) and the times change about 30-60 minutes everyday. Check the tide chart @ (website hidden) . Even in high tide, you can usually find some sand a few houses up the beach or at County Line beach …a 5 minute walk. Almost always during low tide, there is beach/sand in front of the house.
15. Sand from the beach: Please use the shower at the top of the beach stairs to wash off the sand from the beach before entering the house.
16. Hot water smell: Sometimes when the hot water has not been used for a while it can have a smell. This is common for homes on the beach in Malibu. If you notice this, then just let the hot water run for a few minutes until there is no longer a smell.
The house was lovely! It was located in a quiet area and we really enjoyed our stay. The set up of the room was convenient and comfortable. The kitchen was nice as well. The only thing that we encountered was that some part of the road which lead to the house was under construction, but Morrie left us clear guide so we got there with no problem. We did not see Morrie, but he was quite careful for our stay as he called me one day before to make sure that I receive the guide to the house. He also called to check if our stay was pleasant.
P.S: My father was obsessed with the fireplace lol.
The beach house was nothing but incredible with an amazing location basically in the ocean with just the sound of waves to get you off to sleep, Morrie was very helpful emailing me lists of things in or around the house to do. Will definitely be making a return trip some time soon.
This place is even more stunning in person! We loved listening to the waves crash and watching the ocean day and night. Also one of the best outfitted air bnbs I have stayed at with plenty of towels, kitchen equipment, etc. This is perfect for a romantic getaway for a couple.
Morrie and Rachelle were awesome hosts. They were very accommodating and provided much needed information for anyone traveling to Malibu for the first time to get around and absorb what Malibu and the surrounding areqa has to offer
Our stay was pleasant . Great house and the host - Morrie - was very helpful. He will response to your inquiry within minutes whatever time is it. I will definitely come back next vacation !!
Morrie was a great host as the A-Frame was tucked away on a private beach just as promised. The house was gorgeous and in the perfect location for our engagement vacation! Would definitely stay again.
We want you to enjoy our beach house as much as we do. We will make every effort we can to help make your time here as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.