EXPRESS CHECK-IN (No Wait & No Time Arrangement) - WE WORK IN THE BUILDING ENTRANCE - NEWLY RENOVATED HISTORICAL BUILDING - 2 ROOMS & FULL KITCHEN & BATHROOM - AWARDED CLEANING - SAME FLAT IN THE PHOTOS - 3MINS TO ISTIKLAL STREET – NO NIGHTCLUB NOISE
Note1: We are well organised so that my calendars are ALWAYS update.
Note2: We are responsive, I always reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
Note3: Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” 6 EUR per person (will be served to your flat) upon request.
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere is not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find for the first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And I will send you address description with all arrival options and maps. Also Turkish description for taxi drivers.)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will give full refund.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will give full refund.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or press the “Check-in button” when you arrive, and I will come here within 2 minutes.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document (powerpoint) with maps. This document includes best arrival options with costs and durations. Our location is so easy to find even for the first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive.
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas airport buses, you can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
c) Metro: You can use metro from Atatürk Airport to Taksim Square (Transfer to other line Yenikapi metro station). You can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
d) Airport taxi pickup (With holding a sign with your name) can be arranged for you without commission.
* Bedroom: Real double bed, wardrobe, ventilator, iron, iron board, cloth dryer.
* Living room: Can be convertible to bedroom by setting up double sofa beds. Also includes a small wardrobe, table & chairs, TV and A/C.
* Kitchen: Full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster.
* Bathroom: With shower. Also hairdryer.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Outside Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
* Gifts: 5€ discount per piece for our “Nes-Shui Handmade Gifts”. They are all prepared by my mother Nesrin:) And all of them are one in the world. No copy.
* Hammam: 5% Discount in Galatasaray Hammam
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” (Will be served to your flat) (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* One shot dishwasher detergent (1€)
* One shot washing machine detergent (1€)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly. 10€: If you demand again until completion of one week)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
* Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
* Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
* Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
* Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Our Offices: In the entrance
* Bakery: 5 seconds
* Small Market: 10 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* My Home: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 15 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
* 2014 Perfection Award: Given by one of the biggest online booking agency.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 4 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availablity)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Alarm system
* Outside building security cam
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
* Please do not walk in the apart with your shoes for your and future guest hygiene
* Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
* No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret :) please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
* Please be quite at nights, we want to provide a peaceful stay for all our guests.
* Please switch off the lights and a/c when you go outside.
Excellent host, great and clean apartment, good location! Everything was okay. Thank you very much!
Appartamento situato vicinissimo la via principale del centro moderno di Istanbul, pulitissimo, caldo e ben arredato. All'arrivo il proprietario si è subito mostrato molto gentile e disponibile, nei giorni seguenti ha confermato la prima impressione positiva avendoci messo a disposizione pc e stampante per effettuare il check-in online che dovevamo fare per il volo di (website hidden) ha inoltre lasciato a disposizione nel frigo acqua e qualche stuzzichino: gesto apprezzatissimo visto che siamo arrivate a Istanbul in tarda serata. Rapporto qualità prezzo ottimo!
We stayed in the "tukish delight" appartment for 2 whole weeks. Overall very good quality for the price.
- The team : Guner and the others were great, responded rapidly to every e-mail, were very fast in solving any issues we had, were nice about our very late arrival.
- Baby gear : we used the crib and high chair. They're even better than the ones we have at home
- Localization : The spot in Beyoglu is great, about 5 minute walk to Istiklal street and 10 minute walk to transit system. Yet far away from the noisy nightlife.
- Noise : because the appartment is on the ground floor, there is a lot of noise from people coming in and out in the lobby. Also, we had about 2 nights of neighbours yelling and making a lot of noise.
- Bathroom : Altough it's very clean, like the rest of the apartment, the bathroom has this awful rotten sewage smell.
- Amenities : With airbnb, the main attraction is feeling right at home when you arrive. When we got there, everything was empty. No leftovers from previous cooking (seasoning, oil, etc...), washing (no dishwasher or laundry soap) etc.. The staff leaves toilet paper and shampoo in the bathroom, but where is all the useful leftovers in the kitchen?
Hello, thank you for your nice review.
When we put oil, seasoning etc, our guests think that they are left and forgotten from previous guests, and we had some criticism for this issue before. Than we stop putting these kind of stuff, and just put "Packed food and beverage, salt, pepper" in the refrigerator for free. Also we provide dishwasher cleanser and sponge, bathroom soap, shampoo and showergel in all of our flats for free (As you can confirm). Dishwasher and washing machine detergents are 1 eur per shot as written in our description. If you asked us, we would be happy to provide you.
Все было хорошо! Квартира чистая; небольшая,но уютная. Район нормальный, нет отелей, туристов мало. Большое преимущество, что есть офис хозяев на первом этаже, они всегда на месте и готовы помочь по мере своих возможностей!
Our group rented 3 lovely flats (including this flat) within the property because of its location within the Beyoglu/Taksim area where restaurants, bars & shops abound. The rooms are charming and clean, beds are comfortable. The owners were very patient in dealing with all our requests and last-minute changes during the booking process. Overall, it was a worry-free stay for the group.
Guner's apartment is wonderful.its far away from home but felt like home.we stay here for 6 nights and we got nothing to complaint (website hidden) but lovely apartment.near with istiklal street and easy to find taxi in front of the building.we cooked by ourself at the apartment and mini carefour is nearby.the sunday market behind the apartment was so cool!its a local market but u can find a lot of things way more cheaper from the others market.i will stay at berry life apartment when i'm going to istanbul again.guner staff is so helpful even thought he can't speak in english but he managed everything very well.i'll recommanded this b&b to those who are looking for cheap price/lovely and warm apartment/near with the most lively street in istanbul.
Great place. Very friendly owners. Went over and beyond to ensure we had a pleasant stay. Only problems I had was smell in bathroom was sewage like. I've also read that on other reviews. We had the ground for apartment so it was fairly loud at night with kids waking up because it was during eid period. Overall great place.
This host has 400 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello, this is Güner, welcome to our Family-run business, BERRY LIFE APARTS :)
We are owner of this whole property and also managing here with our family members. This property has 9 apart and 2 office stores. We are working in this 2 office stores.
1) Cleaning (The most important one. Confirmed with our awards and reviews)
2) Security (Secure with easy-remote alarm system)
3) Working Discipline (No double booking same apart. And the apart will be ready in the check-in hour for sure)
4) Solving the Problems (We instantly take an action about your problems during your stay)
5) Enjoying our Work (You will see our energy and positive approach when you arrive)
Let me introduce ourselves :)
*** GÜNER (Me) ***
General Manager & Reservations
I was born in Istanbul and I lived in this beautiful city during my whole life. I graduated from Marmara University in 2005 and worked for Finansbank Project Finance Department more than 7 years. And than I started working in my own business and quit from bank :)
I manage all the reservations. And I am responsible for all communications with you. I will be always replying your messages and emails instantly (If i am not sleeping). And also if you need anything or want to ask something or have any problem (Before & during & after your stay) you can contact me, I will be pleased to help :)
My office store “ISTANBERRY” (Under construction now) is in the right side of Berry Life Aparts entrance door and I am running an additional business here. You can see me here whenever you want. I provide some useful services (Such as rent a car, finding an accommodation, Istanbul & Bosporus tours, luggage storage, airport shuttle and diner & shows etc.) to the tourists. The main aim of these services is “Pay like a local, enjoy like a tourist”.
*** ERDAL (My Mother-In-Law) ***
Honorary Chief & Cleaning Inspector
She was born in Kastamonu City, and lived there for many years. Then she came to Istanbul. She was a carpet designer, but when she gave birth to her daughter (My wife), she quit, and only take care of her :) And now, with her great experience, she is taking care of everything and helping us running here :) She is inspector of the cleaning services and we thank her for our famous & awarded cleaning. But she cant speak English very well.
Her office store “PERA GAYRIMENKUL” is in the left side of Berry Life Aparts entrance door. This office store is used as a “Berry Life Aparts Reception” and also Erdal is running an additional business (Real Estate Consultancy) here. You can see Erdal and Nazif here whenever you want.
*** BERİVAN (My Wife) ***
Decorator & Designer:
She was born in Düsseldorf and come to Istanbul while she was a baby. She graduated from Istanbul University in 2005 and she is working in Citibank Credits Department with her 8 years experience.
She is designer of our concepts. We won creativity award in 2012 thanks to her :) She chooses all the furniture and fixture, pictures on the wall, colors of the wall, carpets, curtains etc. If you have any suggestions about the visual issues, she will consider every single one :)
We will be glad to welcome you :)