About this listing
I used to live in this apartment as a young couple with my wife.
We loved it, the area is thriving, but off the beaten track enough to make you feel like you're living as a 'real' roman. At the same time it's perfectly connected to all the main attr
APARTMENT ROME- PIGNETO - VIA BRACCIO DA MONTONE-#244
Nearby Porta Maggiore, 10 min. walk away from Santa Croce in Gerusalemme church, well connected to all areas of Rome by trams and buses;
40sq.mts + 15sq.mts terrace set on the first (top) floor and consists of:
with queen size bed, bedside table, bookshelves, desk and chairs, wardrobe, tv/vcr, phone, air conditioning, window overlooking Via Braccio da Montone;
sunny living room with kitchen corner with gas stove/oven, microwave, electric kettle, American coffee maker, sink, refrigerator and freezer, washing machine, table and chairs, full sofabed (Ikea Solsta), 2 windows one leading to terrace;
with shower and window.
15sq.mts comfortable for outdoor eating with patio furniture.
Independent heating, phone, DSL internet connection, tv, wm, a/c, stereo, terrace. Monthly possible.
The area is very lively and full of bars and cafes - perfect to spend a night out without reaching the city centre if you don't feel like to.
Please note that for this reason, the bed room could be slightly noisy at night - just turn AC on and close the window. With the window closed I sleep like an angel
I have a long experience with friends travelers, and travelling by myself, and I'll be happy to help you planning your visit, or with every information you may need.
This apartment is for your exclusive use, I live in Rome, but not in this apartment
Interaction with Guests
Anything you need just call me, I'll be always available to help you
This has been considered as the coolest neighbourhood of Rome by the New York Times ;) I can send you the link if you want
It's well connected by trams and buses
Policies and Procedures
For information on our policies and procedures, please also see our Roman Reference Q&A for clients.
Check-In / Check-Out
• Arrival: Please always make sure to call the number(s) provided in the booking confirmation for any last minute communication regarding your arrival (ie: your arrival is delayed, etc). At luggage claim at the airport or one hour before the estimated arrival at the apartment if you're traveling by car or train, always call the key holder/owner number you've been provided in the booking confirmation. Please note that the key holder will not go to the apartment unless you set an appointment with her/him, don't assume to find anybody at the apartment or you may end up waiting. Please always ensure to call and to be punctual after you set the appointment. Any delay may result in a failure to meet the key holder, the need to set a new appointment at the agent's next available time and 10 euro fee before 8:30 pm or an amount to be agreed upon if later.
• Check-in Time: Check-in is free if it takes place between 12:00 am and 8.30 pm. If you want to check in earlier, you will not be charged any extra fee, but you may have to leave your luggage at the apartment and wait until the apartment is ready. Late check-ins between 8.30 and 10:30 pm are charged an extra fee of 20 euro. Check-in between 10:30 pm and midnight incurs an extra fee of 30 euros. Should you require to check-in later than midnight, please inquire with us or the owner of the apartment if it can be accommodated and at what cost.
• Balance: paid in full to airbnb
• Damage Deposit: it is required that you sign a credit card slip as a damage deposit equal to half of the rent. This deposit is to guarantee that you will take responsibility for any damages you may cause. Please note that your card will not be charged without your prior consent. A few owners may not accept credit cards for the damage deposit and require a check or a small forfeit amount in cash of 200 euro or lower. The latter is considered and exception and will be marked in the apartment's description.
Only for rentals longer than 4 weeks, the deposit must be paid in cash (EUR) or by bank wire. It will be refunded no later then 2 weeks after check-out by bank wire.
The damage deposit is not included in the rental fee you see posted when booking.
• Key Holder's Duty: The key holder should show you the apartment and explain how everything works. Please feel free to question him/her if you feel he/she is being unclear. Any fees that have been included in your rental payment do not cover the porterage of baggage, cloak rooms, or other additional service, such as walks to ATMs, etc. If the key holder provides any additional services beyond showing and explaining the apartment features, a separate gratuity directly to the person performing the service would be appreciated.
• Check-Out: Check-out time is 10:00 am or earlier. If you need to check-out later, please enquire with our office before placing the booking. You will be provided with a 'Check-Out List' of things to do when leaving the apartment. Please follow the instructions.
Web Site Fee
Roman Reference's fee and taxes are included in the apartment cost posted in the search results.
1- You cancel your booking and your dates are rented to another party. You will be refunded in full.
2- You cancel your booking two weeks or longer prior to arrival and your dates remain vacant. You lose your down payment only (15 to 29% depending on the apartment).
3- You cancel your booking last minute and your dates remain vacant. You are requested to pay 30% of the total rental fee (ie: down payment + any difference there may be).
4- Cancellations during the stay no entitlement to a refund of any paid amounts unless owner gave cause to the cancellation.
5- Reductions of the number of nights are not allowed. You will be free to add nights only if the apartment is available.
6- Change in the number of People in your booking have to be communicated at least one week prior to arrival. Please beware that the price of the entire rental is fixed on the max number of people you reach in any given period of your stay.
If the owner cancels: You will be refunded in full. We will also use all our influence to have the owner pay you a penalty fee equivalent to what you had paid in advance. However, it must be stressed that we are not responsible for the owner's decisions and actions, and that we will never hold on to your down payment in case of cancelation.
Comparable Premises and Force Majeure: If your booking gets canceled by third party or force majeure we will do all in our power to move you to comparable or better premises. If we fail to find something suitable you'll be refunded in full. If we do find an acceptable alternative apartment for you, your down payment will be used to pay for the alternative apartment and will not be refunded.
Unless otherwise noted in the apartment description or specified during the booking process, rental fees will include main amenities (ie: beds and mattresses, wardrobe, desk, table, chairs, etc) and services (such as heating and hot water, please note that internet and air conditioned are not considered main services in Italy, always look for inclusion in the apartment description if you need them. Cleaning service is only rarely included during your stay, or change of linens. Look for inclusion in the apartment description otherwise please assume those services are not included). One change of linens (sheets and towels) and cooking facilities (including cooking and dining utensils) are provided with the apartment at no extra charge. Each apartment description lists which amenities are included with the apartment. Please check for precise inclusions before booking.
UTILITIES: For rentals shorter then 4 weeks, gas and electricity are included up to a use equivalent to 50 euro. For rentals longer then 4 weeks, utilities are not included in the rental fee. Meters can be checked in the apartment or in the building: electricity 35c., gas 90c. per unit. Please inquire with the key holder upon check-in for further details. Should there be a phone line, incoming calls are included, outgoing non-local calls are not included unless you use your own calling card. Phone line will normally allow only direct local calls. Therefore bringing your own phone or calling card is suggested.
TRANSACTION FEES for wire transfer, Paypal, or other forms of balance payments are not included in the rental price. If you're paying the down payment by bank wire, please make sure to do it on sender's charge.
LATE ARRIVALS: Late check-ins between 8.30 and 10:30 pm are charged an extra fee of 20 euro. Check-in between 10:30 pm and midnight incurs an extra fee of 30 euros. Should you require to check-in later than midnight, please inquire with us or the owner of the apartment if it can be accommodated and at what cost
This web site acts only as such, our duty is to match owners' availability calendars with clients' booking requests. Once the booking is completed, the two parties conducting business are owners and renters. We do not provide concierge services. We have a base in the center of Rome and will do our best to assist clients with their apartment-related needs after check-in. However, our ability to help is limited by owners' permissions to act on their behalf and by our business hours.
Property management and car services detailed on (website hidden) are operated independently of the vacation rental web site, and we're not responsible for negligence, omission, or misbeahaviour in the services by third parties, i.e., owners of the properties, tenants, drivers, etc.
Apartment rates are always quoted in EURO (all other currencies at the current rate of exchange). Payments, unless otherwise stated during the booking process, are only accepted in EURO.
Choice of Law
All services provided and transactions performed on and through this web site are considered to take place in Italy. You irrevocably agree that all transactions in connection with your use of this website or pursuant to these Terms are governed by Italian laws, and any legal actions need to be filed with the courts of law of Rome, Italy.
The listing is accurate. The apartment is clean and well-equipped and the beds were comfortable. I like cooking my food and the kitchen was more than adequate for that purpose. I enjoyed having my breakfast on the terrace. The internet connection was good. The neighborhood has a couple of grocery stores within an easy walking distance, a vegan restaurant around the corner, and a nice cafe a half a block away and people are out in the evening enjoying the neighborhood. It is a four to five block walk to the tram and buses, so this was very convenient. It is about a 20 minute ride to the main station and the metro. Guglielmo is very communicative and friendly. All in all, I had a really good experience and I would stay here again.
We've really enjoyed our stay in this apartment. It offers everything you need and more. Breakfast on the terrace was amazing! Guglielmo and his staff were extremely helpful and friendly and went out of their way to help us with any of our questions. Their English was perfect as well which really was an unexpected bonus in Rome. There are lots of really nice restaurants in the area, one of which is only 20 steps from the front door of the apartment! I would definitely book this apartment again!
A very nice little Appartement with a beautiful terrace.
We liked the Area very much, not directly in the center, but there is a good connection to Termini with bus & tram/streetcar ( no. 5 &14).
The sofa-bed is good for 1 or 2 Kids (our daugther (3) loved it). There are some steep staircases ... with little children who crawl not the best, but for couples & families with older children no problem!
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Guglielmo
Two degrees Political Sciences (Florence, Italy) and History (Rome, Italy).
Became an internet entrepreneur my online project is called Cities Reference.
Happy to join this community!