Come visit us and feel the love that we give to every one of our guests yourself. We will do anything we can to make your stay in our home memorable in a good way :)
Dubrovnik is very close and amazingly connected via public transportation and it is not the only thing you need to see here because our islands, beaches and other city's, like Cavtat, are even more close and as amazing.
Hello dear guests and welcome to our humble home. We are renting beautiful rooms and two brand new studio-apartments in a small but colorful place called Župa dubrovačka.
Allow me to tell you little bit about our place. Župa dubrovačka is very near the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, the distance is only 7 km, and it has its advantages including a beautiful clean sea, many beautiful beaches, is not as crowded, and above all it is a lot cheaper accommodation than you will find in Dubrovnik. Župa dubrovačka is also near a beautiful small city called Cavtat (8 km) that has its own historical beauty. Župa dubrovačka, with its shallow beaches and beautifully landscaped promenades is the perfect place for all ages. Experience the Mediterranean as it used to be on one of the world's cleanest and most beautiful seas. You will like it here, I am sure!
All of our rooms have their private bathroom and one room even has it's private balcony. Studio apartments have a private kitchen and a private bathroom inside of the room.
We have one big shared kitchen for our guests that are staying in our rooms, but please note that this is a shared kitchen and everyone should have a chance to use it and that means that the kitchen is there for You to prepare only some simple meals as it is nicely described in our house rules.
Our house also has two big terraces that every one can use. One big terrace is covered with natural shade while the other one can be used for a great view on the place and catching some sun because only one part is cowered with shade.
During your stay in our rooms you can expect a clean room, clean sheets and towels that are often changed by your pleasant hosts. When you arrive you will be welcomed and you will receive your keys, WiFi password and someone will show you your room, kitchen and terraces. You can also expect to receive all the information you need and when ever you need them. My family lives in the house and you can always ask them everything and you can also always write to me.
Our house is in great location. Why? Well first of all there are no uphills and stairs from our house to the nearest beaches that are only 700 meters from our house. That is very important because sometimes 200 meters from the sea means a lot more than 700. The second reason is that you have all that you need in a 700 meter circle from our house. For example:
- There are excellent restaurants nearby - only 150 meters from us;
- Ambulance is 100 meters from our house (we do hope you will not need it but it is nice to know it is there);
- Cafe bars - 700 meters (the bars are located next to the beaches but there is also one cafe bar only 100 meters from our home );
- Brand new shopping center just opened only 350 meters from our home with a big supermarket inside and with some world famous stores like H&M, DM, Muller and so on. Also a small private store is around the corner - 100 meters from us;
- The bus station is only 100 meters from our house and there is another one 300 meters away;
- Gas station: 400 meters
- Post office: 200 meters
- Bank: 400 meters
- Bakery: 150 meters
- ATM: 300 meters
- Pharmacy: 350 meters
Once you arrive and do not forget we are there for our guests at all times. What ever You need You can ask us and we will try to make your stay here as pleasant as possible.
The best thing about our place are the beaches. There are so many beaches here that I am sure you will find one that suits you. You should also visit islands in this area and the city of Ston and it's walls.
We are very well connected with Dubrovnik and with Cavtat with public transportation. There is a bus to Dubrovnik passing and stopping in our place every 20-30 minutes and it takes him 15-20 minutes to reach the city. The ticket for one person in one direction is 18,00 kunas (Croatian currency) and that is around 2,20 € or 3,0 $. Bus numbers you can use to reach Dubrovnik and to come back to our home are No. 10 and No. 16. If You are arriving from the airport please mention this in Your message and I will explain to You all the options you have.
Please note that breakfast is not included in the price. The price of the breakfast is 6,00 € per person and we offer this service only in June and in September. Also if you need transfer feel free to ask me before you decide to order a taxi. Also I can help you if you need a car rental.
The price for accommodation is not fixed. We will give you a discount for a longer stay and we will charge little bit more if you stay for only 1, 2 or 3 nights. Contact us and check your price.
Other informations that maybe you want to know are:
- Airport is located 11 kilometers from our home
- Main bus station is located 9 kilometers from our home
- The main harbor is located 9 kilometers from our home (very close to the main bus station) but you can reach some islands from our smaller harbor in or place (located only 1,4 kilometer from our home)
Guests will have access to two big terraces, outside grill, parking and big shared kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We are there for our guests at all times. What ever You need You can ask us and we will try to make your staying here as pleasant as possible. We are very friendly people but we do understand you need your privacy.
Other things to note
You can use our washing machine free of charge if your stay is longer than 5 days. Otherwise we charge the use of the washing machine 5,00 € per wash. Use of the washing machine is also free for the guests of our studio apartments.
Dear guests, here are our rules that we expect everyone to follow and respect. Thanks :)
1. Please respect the "late hours" because of other guests in the house and our neighbors. "Late hours" are starting from 22:00 in the evening, and ending at 07:00 in the morning. In this period, we kindly ask you to be quieter and to respect the fact that the shared space is closed in this period of time (shared space: shared kitchen (not the one's in the apartments) and terraces (not the balcony's)).
2. We kindly ask you to leave the kitchen clean, as you have found it, after each use because other guests will use it after you do(this also apply's to our shared space that includes our terraces on every floor). The kitchen is shared among five rooms and we expect you to be responsible and use the kitchen for simple cooking of simple meals becase every one of our guests should have the oportunity to use the kitchen. Also please, do note, that the eating is not allowed in our rooms(eating is allowed in our studio apartments). Thanks!
3. We consider that you are responsible for the damage done in the room (if it comes to that). This never happened in more than 30 years so we are sure it will not come to this :)
4. Towels you receive in our home are only for the use inside of the house and are not for the beach or picnics.
5. Dear guests, please do understand that we are fully booked through the whole summer and it is important to us that you respect our check out time without any exceptions, because we do not have extra bathroom or extra room where you can shower or where you can sleep after the check out time. We can offer you to keep your stuff safe in our home after the check out time, if you will need that. This is important to us because we need to clean the rooms for our next guests and we do give a big importance to the cleanlines of our units.
6. Please do not be afraid to ask us anything you want to know or if there is something that you do not understand.
7. All of our units are non smoking units. Please respect that. The smoking is allowed on our terraces. Thanks!
8. Have a nice time in our family house.
We feel these rules are fair and hope that you understand why they are here. Thanks!
This host has 255 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am born in Župa Dubrovačka - Dubrovnik where my family lives but now i am in Zagreb working as a programer. My family will welcome you when you arrive. They are: my mom Božica, my brother Ivica and my uncle Vjekoslav.
I am here to answer all of your questions about accommodation in Župa Dubrovačka. Please feel free to ask anything you wish.