About this listing
Adorable rustic apartment in Naples. With sunny balcony, furnished in rustic decor, located in the safe area of Fuorigrotta. The place is very peaceful and relaxing. Everything you need to enjoy your stay in this faboulous city is here. Including washing machine, dryer, cable tv, wireless internet, private parking garage (10 euro a day more), potable water machine, etc... Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family visit! Children 3 and under can stay for free. Smoking only outside of the balcony.
100 % italian lunch or dinner possible available too. If u need a tour guide by car all over the city just let me know, I speak both italian and english. if u want me to pick u up by car to the central station or to the airport by car is 10 euro plus.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING.
Below is local attractions with distance by walking:
-10 minutes to naples underground (campi flegrei stop)
-10 minutes to the bus station
-5 minutes to the soccer stadium
-5 minutes by car to the center of Naples
-5 minutes by car to the autostrada (exit Fuorigrotta).
SINGLE PERSON HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO BOOK ONLY ONE ROOM FOR SPECIAL PRICE.
Naples is not just a city... is a world. ;)
NAPLES PRIVATE TOUR BY CAR (available when I' m free from work)
BEST THING TO SEE IN ONE DAY
- Posillipo panorama (view of Naples)
- Historic center, Spaccanapoli shopping, San Lorenzo maggiore and Santa Chiara churches, Veiled christ, Underground Naples.
-A slice of pizza to eat in the center.
- King palace, piazza Plebiscito, Galleria Umberto, neapolitan espresso coffee and sfogliatella in Gambrinus ancient bar.
- Via Roma shopping.
START AT 10 A.M. FINISH AT 5 P.M.
50 euro (tickets and food not included)
NAPLES BY NIGHT
- Via calabritto and via Chiaia shopping, piazza dei Martiri (lions square).
- A slice of pizza at Brandi’s (where the pizza is born).
- Egg castel, waterfront promenade, Partenope mermaild statue, Villa comunale.
- San Martino panorama (the best city night view).
- Baretti place” (where the neapolitan’s night life are).
START AT 6,30 P.M. FINISH AT MIDNIGHT
40 EURO (TICKETS AND FOOD NOT INCLUDED)
-respect the peacefull of the area.
-treat the house like it's yours and be respectful of everything inside, as antiques are irreplacable!
-Please leave the house in the condition you found it.