About this listing
Giona 's House is the best choice for your accommodation in the heart of Rome,whether you are traveling by yourself,with your friends or family: save money, don't give up on comfort, don't waste your precious time on long-route buses.
The recently renovated apartment, about 100 square meters, is on the 4th floor of an early 20th century building with lift, in the central Prati area, a few minutes walk from St. Peter's, the Vatican City and the Vatican Museum.
Giona's House is also few steps from the Metro Station *OTTAVIANO-SAN PIETRO, Line A, in an area plenty of restaurant , pubs, wine bar, delicatessens and "gelaterie" for delicious ice cream , stores and shoppes.
Giona's house includes: Two Bedrooms with two double bed (or twin bed) with wardrobes. A very big Living Room with two sofa , one of this is a bed sofa for one person), two Bathrooms, one equipped with a shower and the other one with a bathtub. A fully-equipped Kitchen ( Fridge, Freezer, Gas Cooker, Electric Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Crockery and Cutlery, Hair Dryer, Washing Machine, Iron and Ironing board).
There is a TV an independent Heating system and WI-FI.
At 100mt from Giona's house there is a famous covered market (TRIONFALE MARKET), in Via Andrea Doria, where you can buy fresh vegetables, fruits and fishes.
- Check-In is between 15:00 and 20:00.
- Check-Out is until 10:30 a.m
- There is an extra 35 Euro for check-ins between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. and also on Sunday and public Holidays.
- The guest is required to pay 45€in cash at check-in for the Final Cleaning.
- Rome City Tax is 3,50€ a person for a day for maximum of 10 nights to pay in cash at the check-in time.
- Bring your copy of identity documents that you hand over to the check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- On arrival the bathroom, sheets, dishes and cutlery are clean and ready to be used.
At check-out you are kindly request to leave the flat as you found it, take out the rubbish and leave the kitchen (dishes and pots) clean.
Please turn off lights and heating when leaving home.
No noise between 11:00 p.m to 8:00 a.m. and 2 p.m to 4:00 p.m
Any damage shall be refunded.
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews