Magnificent appartment penthouse with immense terrace place in Lamai in a residence with covered parking lot and securise. Swimming pool, acces free Wi-Fi. Cooking(kitchen)fully equiped, air conditions, flat sreen T.V ...
The apartment is place 200 m of the beach and is 1 km of the city center
Airport pick up transfer available if you want . Possibilite to plan your stay . Visit of the islans , elephant trekking , waterfalls , temples , butterfly garden , buffalo fights , snake's farmer .....
Lot of shops near to the residence (restaurants, supermarket, fitness, massage , grocery, pharmacy, Etc.)
- IN SEA SPEEDBOAT
Welcome to In Sea Speedboat private speed boat charters, the first choice for professional private charters & services from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Nang Yuan and Ang Thong National Marine Park.
- SAMUI ISLAND TOUR
Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park is an archipelago in the Gulf of Siam situated North-West of Koh Samui.
- SAMUI EVASION
The discovery of Koh Samui by Sea.
- JONQUE CHANTARA
Every Tuesday and Friday, The Chantara will take you on an adventure to discover the beautiful landscape around Koh Phangan, the neighboring island of Koh Samui
Jungle Trip by Elephant, The mighty elephant is Thailand's national animal – a symbol of royalty and strength
A report qualite rock-bottom price.
Don;t hesitate to contact me for further information .
We contacted the owner, Cyril, ahead of time with our exact day and time of arrival. The property manager was completely unaware, confused and disorganized. He openly said he had no idea what was going on when we arrived.
- the inside was large, bright, and clean
- no hot water for 2 days
- no gas. stove didn’t work for 3 days, had to ask for them to fix it twice as their fist attempt failed
- only two old towels were provided, no hand towels, no extras
- there was only 1 top sheet on the bed and two dirty old pillows
- there was a smoke stench in the hallway which came through the gaping hole between the front doors
- loud doors slamming all night
- laundry service turned some of our clothes from white to gray
- toilet wouldn't flush, had to ask to have it fixed
- place was void of anything useful, there was one roll of paper towels, one roll of toilet paper, no soap of any kind was provided and the owner knew we’d be there for 2 weeks. We bought paper towels, TP, and soap
- pool tiny and ugly
- location terrible. Deck has view of the side of buildings and all you can hear is loud traffic
- all the TV channels were blurry
- you have to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to the unit
- the bedroom’s windows face another unit
- there is a infrared surveillance camera in the living room.
- the location was advertised as Lamai. Lamai beach is actually 3k away. you have to walk on a busy road to get there. The closest beach is Crystal Bay, which was a very nice beach.
- when I asked for help with all of the items listed, the property manager blamed the previous owner for the unit’s short-comings. While this may be true, we were paying customers and didn’t care.
- owner and manager fixed many things, but the overall issues still existed and left early
- We looked up the cancellation policy on Airbnb and saw that it was flexible. We contacted Cyril, the owner, to tell him we were going to alter our reservation and that we wanted to leave early. He did not approve the change of reservations so we ended up paying for an extra night because we had to cancel. Because of this, I felt that letting others who might potentially consider staying here to steer clear of this apartment and its owner. We tried to communicate with him so he would approve the change, but he didn’t.
Overall, we resented paying money for a place that wasn’t functional. We traveled all the way to Thailand and rented an apartment from Cyril that was completely stripped down of anything useful or comfortable. The location, the actual unit, the complex, and the owner’s disorganization were problematic. We made a mistake by staying here.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.