About this listing
What greater way is there to spend your vacation abroad and yet enjoy the warmth and comfort you would have at home?
Suitable for 2.
Welcome to our beautiful city of Amsterdam. Did you know that Amsterdam has been called the "Venice of the North" for its more than one hundred kilometers of canals, about 90 islands and 1,500 bridges? The three main canals, Herengracht, Prinsengracht, and Keizersgracht, were dug in the 17th century during the Dutch Golden Age. We are proud to mention that the 17th century canal ring are on the UNESCO World Heritage List. During your stay in this beautiful apartment, you will enjoy all that Amsterdam has to offer. Our two person apartment which is in the east part of the city centre of Amsterdam, is situated on the 3rd floor with easy access by elevator. The apartment has one bedroom (25m2), a modern bathroom/toilet with rainshower and an open kitchen. The apartment is situated approximately 10 minutes away from the Amsterdam Central Station (Tram 26 - 5 minutes walk to the apartment) and maximum 15 minutes (tram 10 - 2 minutes walk to the apartment) to the renown Leidseplein. Tram line 10 gives you a connection with Tram Line 4 to the RAI Congress Center.
20 minutes walk to Artis Zoo, 20 minutes to NEMO Science Center.
Free WiFi, Cable TV
Interaction with Guests
On call in case of emergencies!
The neighborhood is perfectly situated on the east side of Amsterdam city center. Easy access to the famous Leidseplein (square), Dam Square, Amsterdam Central Station with public transport.
A number of supermarkets, all in walking distance.
Famous beer brewery The 't IJ (URL HIDDEN) minutes walk away.
- Only guests with verified ID accepted
- Only two guests max. are allowed in the apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand
- The apartment is only for accommodation, no business activities or extra guests allowed unless otherwise agreed before arrival
- The apartment is privately owned and is normally used for residential purposes
- When staying for more than 7 days, extra weekly cleaning by third party is required
- Cleanliness is a priority, the apartment is non-smoking
- Limit possible inconvenience to other residents by reducing noise in hallway and stairwell and no loud music playing after 9 p.m.
- No DRUGS and/or prostitution
We love our apartment and want to share it with you. Even though we adore pets, such as cats and dogs, we somehow feel that the apartment is just not a suitable place to have pets. If staying in our apartment, please remember that pets are not allowed.
Remember to lock the front door by using the key, when leaving the apartment...we just love to play it safe.