About This Listing
Splendid large appartment of 65 sq meters in the heart of Chamonix, in a former 30's art Déco Grand Hotel ("Chamonix Palace"), south-facing and very sunny, with a spectacular view on Mont-Blanc from each of the rooms through large windows.
Splendid large appartment ( 65 square metres) in the heart of Chamonix, in a former 30's art Déco Grand Hotel ("Chamonix Palace"), very sunny and bright, with a spectacular view on Mont-Blanc from each of the rooms through large windows ( all south-facing)
Free Private car-park at the back of the residence (remote control opening)
Calm, in the middle of a garden, in a pedestrian area:
- 4 mns walk from central Chamonix train station
- 2 mns walk from Place du Mont-Blanc bus station which bring you to the main ski resort / lift areas in the valley
- 2 steps from all shops / restaurants / bars / sport center (tennis courts, swimming-pool,ice-rink ), cinemas, casino, night-clubs,
- Large living-room, with 2 sofas facing Mont-Blanc, TV, desk-corner with hi-fi, books about mountains and parlour games.
- Beautiful and spacious bed-room with 2 beds 90 or one 180
- Separated fully-equiped modern kitchen (electric cooker, fridge, oven, micro-wave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, (email hidden)c)
- Large bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, drying-lines.
Hosts up to 4 people ( maximum)
-2 people in the bedroom with 1 bed 180 or 2 beds 90
-2 people in the livingroom: in the 2 convertible-sofas (120 each)
Bed linen and all household-linen are provided.
Somebody will welcome guests for the check-in
New Summer 2013 : Wi-Fi is now fully operationnal
Cet appartement de charme de 65m² avec de beaux volumes, situé dans un ancien grand hotel art déco, le "Chamonix Palace" est orienté plein sud. Très lumineux et très ensoleillé, il offre, de toutes les pièces, par de larges baies, une vue splendide et dégagée sur le Mont-Blanc.
- Vaste salon avec deux canapés face au Mont-Blanc, TV, coin bureau avec Wifi, mini-chaîne, jeux de société.
- Belle et grande chambre joliment meublée, avec deux lits en 90 ou un lit de 180.
- Cuisine indépendante, toute équipée: plaques électriques, hotte aspirante, four/four micro-ondes, réfrigérateur, lave-vaisselle, lave-linge, fer et table à repasser, aspirateur, appareils ménagers électriques ( robot, râpe, grille-pain, bouilloire, cafetière, appareil à raclette etc ), jolie vaisselle.
- Grande salle de bain avec grande baignoire, sèche-cheveux, étendages à linge.
Hebergement jusqu'à 4 personnes:
- deux lits de 90 ou un lit de 180 dans la chambre
- deux canapés en 120 de large chacun dans le séjour
. Tous les couchages sont très confortables
- Joli linge fourni: linge de lit, linge de toilette, linge de cuisine
Bien que situé en plein centre de Chamonix, l'appartement est très calme, car l'immeuble, bien fréquenté, est en zone piétonne, au milieu d'un jardin fleuri sans bruit. Toutes les commodités sont à deux pas:
- gare sncf (trains et bus aéroport de Genève) : 4 minutes à pied dans la même avenue.
- station de bus pour les remontées mécaniques de l'ensemble de la vallée: 2 minutes à pied, juste derrière la résidence, sur la Place du Mont-Blanc.
- Centre sportif (piscine, patinoire, tennis) : 3 minutes à pied
- Tous les commerces, restaurants etc dans un rayon de 200 mètres.Inutile de prendre la voiture pour se déplacer.
- Parking privatif clos gratuit avec télécommande.
Photos supplémentaires et tarifs sur demande à partir de 450 euros par semaine.
Réduction pour longs séjours.
Réduction si linge non fourni.
New été 2013 : Wi-Fi pleinement fonctionnel
Cet appartement est le vôtre pendant la durée de votre séjour, prenez en soin.
Il est non fumeurs et les animaux ne peuvent pas y être accueillis.
Soyez gentils de vous déchausser en rentrant (chaussures de ski et bottes, chaussures de marche).
Ne déposez pas de vêtements ou d'objets mouillés sur les meubles cirés.
Par souci de ne pas importuner les voisins, veillez à ne pas faire beaucoup de bruit dans les couloirs et dans l'appartement après 22 heures.
Heureux séjour à tous.
Great flat in a perfect location. Beautiful view and perfect as a skiing apartment. A little dated in decor and no actual shower (just an attachment to the bath- you have to hold it in your hand to "shower") and no oven (just a microwave) but perfect for us given we ate out.
Fred and his family were incredibly helpful when we couldn't get the car park key to work- speed of communication was really excellent. Thanks to Fred & co!
Fred and his mum gave me a great welcome and were very understanding about my late arrival. They were very helpful during my stay - there was a small problem that needed some attention and they dealt with it straight away.
The apartment was as described and if anything was a little larger than I expected from the photos. It was very well equipped with everything I needed. Skis and boots had to be stored in the apartment but this was no problem. The interior is perhaps a little tired in places but Fred has some work planned over the next few weeks so will be great to see the changes.
The building is a well known Chamonix landmark and is perhaps the best location I have stayed in in my many Chamonix visits. Despite its central location there is surprisingly little noise from the town at night as it is quite set back from the main thoroughfares. Inside was also very quiet - I rarely heard anything from the other apartments.
Overall a fantastic base to enjoy a break in Chamonix and I will definitely be back to stay here again.
This Appartment is lovely and spacious with a great view towards Mont Blanc. From the Appartment you step out vertically into the centre of Chamonix, but it is quiet and relaxing,with the sun most of the day. Everything is well provided for in the Appartment and we will be looking to book it again.
When arrived in Chamonix, we were welcomed by Fred's mother, who came especially from Marseille to hand over the keys. She bought us a bottle of wine and provided us with breakfast and gave us a quick tour in Chamonix. We were very happy with the accomodation. The rooms were clean and everything we needed was available: WiFi, dish washing maching, washing machine,...
The appartment is located in a great building that used to be a former hotel. It is in the middle of the centre of Chamonix and the elevator to Brévent is a 10 minute walk away.
Great stay in Chamonix thanks to great weather and lots of snow. Also thanks to a very nice apartment and the hospitality of Fred a, his mom and a nice neighbour. Great location close to everything and a nice apartment with a new kitchen, beautiful view and cozy feeling. Fredrik & family
Fred was a fantastic host and has a wonderful apartment. He was super responsive to all of our emails/questions and was very knowledgeable on the surrounding neighborhood. The apartment itself is great - smack in the center of Chamonix, a quiet and charming building, with the apartment right on the 1st floor. It has an amazing view of Mont Blanc and Aguille du Midi. The location is right around the corner from all of the major bus stops and restaurants/shops and just a short walk away from the Aguille du Midi cable car and Brevant gondola. My fiance and I had a blast on our ski trip staying at Fred's place. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone booking a trip to Chamonix.
We were very well taken care of and a special plus that the basic nessesities were complementary available in the apartment.
Fred was easy to communicate with and I received fast respons to my questions.
The size of the apartment is great for 4 people and the location in center of Chamonix is perfect. The private parking is very good since we drove everyday to the ski lift.