It cannot be more central and more romantic accommodation in Vienna. Spoil yourself staying in an amazingly cozy, comfortable, quiet, spacious studio in a historical building in the very heart of the Vienna old town. Dive into the atmosphere of an ancient city, enjoying all comfort of the modern civilization.
A spacious quiet studio with the high ceilings in the 17th century built house with the small terrace looking into the beautiful green inner yard, with the fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and all other amenities you need on the go. Surrounded by numerous historical attractions, restaurants, museums, perfectly connected by public transportation with the airport, railway stations, business areas.
Nearest subway stations: U1 "Stephansplatz" (3 min walk), U1 "Schwedenplatz" (4 min walk), U3 "Stubentor" (3 min walk).
ATTENTION! Minimum stay during the Christmas and New Year's Eve holidays - 4 nights.
IMPORTANT! Please bear in mind. Accommodation of first and second guests is supposed to be on a double bed (180 cm width). Please ask if you need separate beds. In this case we will prepare a separate bed for a second guest on a coach.
Accommodation of the third and forth persons is on a sofa bed, which is absolutely Ok for two kids or teenagers, but might be a bit narrow for two adults (bed width 120 cm). It would be absolutely comfortable for one adult though.
Free Internet access (WLAN), LCD TV, cable TV, HiFi Stereo with the USB / iPhone / iPad support.
Kitchen: fridge, stove and oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, eggs boiler, microwave.
Spacious bathroom with the full size hot tub, hairdryer. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner. A quality washer/dryer (by Miele) is available for use in the basement at 1 Euro/wash. Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
3) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace and using the ash-tray (you will find in the kitchen).
4) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
5) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
6) Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost.
7) Fair use policy. The consumables you will find in the apartment (cofee, tee, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning, personal care products, first aid, etc.) are provided on a courtesy basis and intended to make your first day of accommodation easier, especially at late arrivals or on sundays, when shops are closed. You can use them for free, but please do not collect with you. If you need to use a sufficient amount of these items - please buy them for you in a grocery shop at first possibility.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
Great place in the antiquarian district, the apartment is well heated during winter. The only downside is the mattress which can be a bit unconfortable for people with sensitive back. Anyway... Thanks Andrei for everything.
Accueil efficace et ponctuel. Appartement très bien équipé et fonctionnel. Beaucoup de charme et une situation exceptionnelle dans le centre historique de Vienne. Une très bonne expérience.
Andrei is a great, very polite host. He responded all my messages very promptly and gave me a very informative introduction to his apartment and the area. The apartment is very cozy, spacious, and incredibly clean. The location is also amazing.
This flat was in the perfect location in the city. It's a five minute walk between Stephansplatz or Swedenplatz ubahn stations. It's in the middle of the tourist area, yet on a quiet side street. It was very homey and nice to come back to at the end of the day in Vienna. There is a market a few minutes walk as well. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my get away!
The apartament is wonderfull, clean, quiet and very well located. Andrei was a great host, helpful and responsive. Everything was perfect!
What a wonderful apartment in a perfect location. Very clean, efficient, and warm on a very cold week in Vienna. The host could not have been better. Also, everything we needed was there for our use--we did cook meals in the apartment. Nice to have a grocery store within three blocks and an easy walk.
Great apartment in the middle of the old town of Vienna, clean and very well located (walk anywhere!)
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have been working in a hospitality industry long and used to travel a lot, so I always look at my apartments with the eyes of a traveler and think to myself - what would make me happy at this place. :-)