It cannot be more central and more romantic accommodation in Vienna. Spoil yourself staying in an amazingly cozy, comfortable, quiet, spacious studio in a historical building in the very heart of the Vienna old town. Dive into the atmosphere of an ancient city, enjoying all comfort of the modern civilization.
A spacious quiet studio with the high ceilings in the 17th century built house with the small terrace looking into the beautiful green inner yard, with the fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and all other amenities you need on the go. Surrounded by numerous historical attractions, restaurants, museums, perfectly connected by public transportation with the airport, railway stations, business areas.
Nearest subway stations: U1 "Stephansplatz" (3 min walk), U1 "Schwedenplatz" (4 min walk), U3 "Stubentor" (3 min walk).
ATTENTION! Minimum stay during the Christmas and New Year's Eve holidays - 4 nights.
IMPORTANT! Please bear in mind. Accommodation of first and second guests is supposed to be on a double bed (180 cm width). Please ask if you need separate beds. In this case we will prepare a separate bed for a second guest on a coach.
Accommodation of the third and forth persons is on a sofa bed, which is absolutely Ok for two kids or teenagers, but might be a bit narrow for two adults (bed width 120 cm). It would be absolutely comfortable for one adult though.
Free Internet access (WLAN), LCD TV, cable TV, HiFi Stereo with the USB / iPhone / iPad support.
Kitchen: fridge, stove and oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, eggs boiler, microwave.
Spacious bathroom with the full size hot tub, hairdryer. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner. A quality washer/dryer (by Miele) is available for use in the basement at 1 Euro/wash. Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
3) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace and using the ash-tray (you will find in the kitchen).
4) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
5) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
6) Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost.
7) Fair use policy. The consumables you will find in the apartment (cofee, tee, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning, personal care products, first aid, etc.) are provided on a courtesy basis and intended to make your first day of accommodation easier, especially at late arrivals or on sundays, when shops are closed. You can use them for free, but please do not collect with you. If you need to use a sufficient amount of these items - please buy them for you in a grocery shop at first possibility.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
Andrei immediately made me feel most welcome, and was most helpful - first, in giving me exact details of how to find the apartment, which is tucked away in a quiet street (although right in the centre), and the best way to get from the airport (most useful - ten-minute walk from the airport bus terminus, $8, save on taxis). The apartment is perfectly equipped and very comfortable in all respects. The nearest U Bahn (Stubentor) is five minutes walk and will get you anywhere within minutes - the system is very easy to use, although so much is within reach from the apartment on foot. No mistake, I will be back . . .
Andrei is a very responsive and thoughtful host, this can be seen in the amenities that he provided in his apartment. His apartment is located at an amazing central location, with most sights within walking distance. The apartment is very clean and looks exactly like the pictures. We had a great stay!
Excellent host, organised and super-friendly. A clean and airy apartment in a fantastic historic building with great restaurants nearby and easy access to public transport. Amazing courtyard and church just seconds away and an easy stroll to the canal and ice cream by the gallon!
Very nice apartment, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Exactly as described and in a lovely part of Vienna. Many thanks Andrei!
Andrei's apartment was very conveniently situated almost in the centre of the Inner Stadt of Vienna. It is only a few minutes walk from the nearest tube station and major bus routes. The nearest supermarket was again only a few minutes away. The area the apartment is located is very historic, quiet and "upmarket".
The apartment is everything as Andrei described with beautiful furniture and fittings. Andrei met us at the apartment within a few minutes of our arriving from Prague and explained everything in detail. It was a real delight staying there and made our stay in Vienna most enjoyable.
Andrei is a great host and the appartment has a fantastic location and a very good historic feeling.
This host has 100 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have been working in a hospitality industry long and used to travel a lot, so I always look at my apartments with the eyes of a traveler and think to myself - what would make me happy at this place. :-)