About this listing
It cannot be more central and more romantic accommodation in Vienna. Spoil yourself staying in an amazingly cozy, comfortable, quiet, spacious studio in a historical building in the very heart of the Vienna old town. Dive into the atmosphere of an ancient city, enjoying all comfort of the modern civilization.
A spacious quiet studio with the high ceilings in the 18th century house with the lift and the windows looking into the beautiful green inner yard, with the fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and all other amenities you need on the go. Surrounded by numerous historical attractions, restaurants, museums, perfectly connected by public transportation with the airport, railway stations, business areas.
Nearest subway stations: U1 "Stephansplatz" (3 min walk), U1 "Schwedenplatz" (4 min walk), U3 "Stubentor" (3 min walk).
ATTENTION! Minimum stay during the Christmas and New Year's Eve holidays - 4 nights.
Bed size: 160 x 200 cm, four pillows of different hardness. Accommodation of the third person is on a sofa bed. Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
Free Internet access (WLAN), LCD TV, cable TV, HiFi Stereo with the USB / iPhone / iPad support.
Kitchen: fridge, stove and oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, eggs boiler, microwave.
Spacious bathroom with the full size hot tub, hairdryer. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner. A quality washer/dryer (by Miele) is available for the house residents in the shared laundry (located in a separate utility room on the ground floor) at approximately 1 Euro/wash.
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
3) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace and using the ash-tray (you will find in the kitchen).
4) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
5) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
6) Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost.
7) Fair use policy. The consumables you will find in the apartment (cofee, tee, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning, personal care products, first aid, etc.) are provided on a courtesy basis and intended to make your first day of accommodation easier, especially at late arrivals or on sundays, when shops are closed. You can use them for free, but please do not collect with you. If you need to use a sufficient amount of these items - please buy them for you in a grocery shop at first possibility.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 343 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have been working in a hospitality industry long and used to travel a lot, so I always look at my apartments with the eyes of a traveler and think to myself - what would make me happy at this place. :-)