Bright 1 bedroom apartment in wonderful Trastevere area - wifi - AC
- No party
- No smoking
- No strong noise later 11 pm
- Not arranging/move sofa bed on night hours
- AC/lights off when outside
- City tax required at check in (3.5e/night person; tax must be calculated for guests stated on the booking confirmation x number of nights; it can't be considered early departure/late arrival of one part of the group)
- Compulsory to follow recycle garbage lines , leaving the bags on the wate collecting point of the area (NO inside the building, NO outside the building door)
- No personal stuff outside the door
- Apartment must be left on good conditions with NO dirty dishes
- At check out ALL sets of keys left on the table (NO into the door)
- With no personal agreement of the host the day before of departure, we consider the apartment free by person and bags at 10 am of the day of departures
- 20e extra for check-in later then 10 pm, 30e later the midnight
- Afternoon check out: 30e (this chance con be confirm ONLY the day before the departure, under availability)
- Pets surcharge: 30e
This host has 1363 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey it's Davide, founder and CEO of Downtown srl, a Real Estate company that manage a group of holidays apartments in Rome and La Spezia (Cinque Terre), where I am born. I began the job with my private apartment here on Airbnb on 2010, while I was doing some else on my life. Then I discover to love this job and I founded Downtown srl, with base in Rome. Times are now really changed in this market from 2010, when on Airbnb we were few hundreds owners. Actually there is a huge offer of thousands of place of any sort of kind: not professional managed (but nether familiarly), with no authorization, out of control, tax free (for the hosts but not for you). We are really glad to be able offer something else but main part of competitor on Airbnb, today maybe much important: safe legally licensed places, but still distinguished by an own personality, like my 1st place was, due to my personal love for Interior design and art.
These 2 features make our apartments far from the most of others on the web.
Anyway the places we rent are still "private apartments" anyway, so we strongly believe in communications between host and guest, on mutual flexibility, comprehension and respect of rules, written or not. An apartment is not a room of a chain of hotels, where traveller easily know what expected. An apartment has not a 24h reception and has not somebody arriving at the door in 1 minutes in case of need. An apartment necessarily has its strengths and weaknesses; it reflects personal taste, personality and choices of who designed and manage that: somebody that you didn't know, born and living in another country, anyway considering travelers needs and international common standards to make your stay a great experience.
This is made possible by an experience of thousands of bookings, still managed personally by me.