Our quiet, modern townhouse with your own private entrance! It's the perfect location for walking and living like the locals. Just one block away from public transportation or free parking on the street.
- trendy Main Street/Mount Pleasant
- 1 block to the Bus Stop (#3) which will take you downtown in 12 minutes or to the airport in 30 minutes
- plenty of places to eat within a short walking distance (vegetarian, pub, sushi, western, Pho, etc)
- a couple of pubs within a few blocks (5 Point, Colony) or walk or bus the 10-12 blocks up Main Street for some live music at The Main, Chai Lounge, Cottage Bistro
- coffee shops are everywhere and include JJ Bean, Starbucks, 49th Parallel to name a few
- Local craft beer tasting rooms, 33 Acres and Brassneck are a 7 minute walk
- Mount Pleasant Park is a block away
- a grocery store, liquor store and pharmacy are within 2 blocks
-bicycle routes are within a block and you can ride to Science World, the Seawall and Skytrain in minutes (downhill!)
-it is a *top floor, corner unit in a small quiet complex (NOTE: top floor meaning their are stairs :)
-the bedroom has a balcony to savour morning coffee/tea or an evening nightcap
-the bathroom has heated floors and a soaker tub
-the kitchen/dining/living area is open with high ceilings, a balcony, and tons of natural light
-the kitchen has everything you need if you want to stay in, including a cappuccino maker, dishes, etc.
- All appliances are stainless with a microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and fridge with filtered water and ice maker
-Free WIFI and basic cable TV
- washer and dryer
- there is also an iron, ironing board and hair dryer for your use
- free street parking is available on a first come, first serve basis
- NOTE: this is a non smoking building which includes all balconies and doorways.
-Check in times can be flexible, depending on arrival and departure times
-No smoking or pets please
-There are young families in the complex, so please watch noise levels after 11pm
- I provide coffee, tea but no meals.
- Please note that my place accommodates singles or couples only
-When responding, I'd love to know a bit about you. What you like to do, why you're in Vancouver, and what you do at home.
You have the entire apartment to yourself!
Interaction with guests
When possible, I meet you upon check in to give you a quick walk through, show where things are and answer any questions you have. I am also available throughout your stay if anything comes up.
Other things to note
There is a list of my favourite local places and amenities in the apartment, as well as guidebooks and maps for use during your stay.
NO extra guests! Singles or couples only.
1. No smoking please - inside or on balconies
2. No pets
3. Please keep noise down after 11pm as there are young families in the complex
4. Also, as there is no cleaning charges, I ask that you wash, dry and replace all dishes, laundry and give a quick clean before vacating. Thanks :)
5. Enjoy what this cool neighbourhood has to offer!
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a farm-raised city girl living in Vancouver for over 24 years. I love to eat, play, travel and go wine tasting at home and when traveling. Getting to know the locals is what I'm about, so I love helping folks visiting my city on places to go and eat. I'm a very clean person (yes, I live this clean). I also love playing and learning new sports and activities. My current interests are playing golf, ice hockey, tennis and snowboarding.
I have traveled to Italy, Greece, Turkey, Costa Rica, NYC, California and did London, UK in 12 hours -- Heathrow to Heathrow :)
I have a long list of places yet to visit, and as a traveller I don't plan very far in advance. I've met many wonderful people as an AirBnB host and while travelling and look forward to many more adventures!