About this listing
Our quiet, modern townhouse with your own private entrance! (no common hallways or entry fobs). It's the perfect location for walking and living like the locals. Just one block away from public transportation or free parking on the street.
- trendy Main Street/Mount Pleasant
- 1 block to the Bus Stop (#3) which will take you downtown in 12 minutes or to the airport in 30 minutes
- plenty of places to eat within a short walking distance (vegetarian, pub, sushi, western, Pho, etc)
- a couple of pubs within a few blocks (5 Point, Mr Brownstone) or walk or bus the 10-12 blocks up Main Street for some live music at The Main, Chai Lounge, Cottage Bistro
- coffee shops (nicknamed "Coffee Row") are everywhere and include JJ Bean, Cafe Rustico (very Italian), Starbucks, 49th Parallel to name a few
- Local craft beer tasting rooms, 33 Acres and Brassneck are a 7 minute walk
- Mount Pleasant Park is a block away
- a grocery store, liquor store and pharmacy are within 2 blocks
-bicycle routes are within a block and you can ride to Science World, the Seawall and Skytrain in minutes (downhill!)
-it is a top floor, corner unit in a small quiet complex
-the bedroom has a balcony to savour morning coffee/tea or an evening nightcap
-the bathroom has heated floors and a soaker tub
-the kitchen/dining/living area is open with high ceilings, a balcony, and tons of natural light
-the kitchen has everything you need if you want to stay in, including a cappuccino maker, dishes, etc.
- All appliances are stainless with a microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and fridge with filtered water and ice maker
-Free WIFI and basic cable TV
-washer and dryer, detergent supplied
- there is also an iron, ironing board and hair dryer for your use
-free street parking is available on a first come, first serve basis
- NOTE: this is a non smoking building which includes all balconies and doorways.
-Check in times can be flexible, depending on arrival and departure times
-No smoking or pets please
-There are young families in the complex, so please watch noise levels after 11pm
- I provide coffee, tea but no meals.
- Please note that my place accommodates 2 adults only
-When responding, I'd love to know a bit about you. What you like to do, why you're in Vancouver, and what you do at home.
You have the entire apartment to yourself!
Interaction with Guests
When possible, I meet you upon check in to give you a quick walk through, show where things are and answer any questions you have. I am also available throughout your stay if anything comes up.
Walking distance to local coffee shops, awesome restaurants, and boutiques. If you love coffee and food, you are in the right place!
Public transit is 1 block away. Parking is free on the street on a first come, first serve basis. The airport is a 20-25 minute drive away, or 35 minutes via public transit.
Other Things to Note
There is a list of my favourite local places and amenities in the apartment, as well as guidebooks and maps for use during your stay.
1. No smoking please - inside or on balconies
2. No pets
3. Please keep noise down after 11pm as there are young families in the complex
4. Also, as there is no cleaning charges, I ask that you wash, dry and replace all dishes, laundry and give a quick clean before vacating. Thanks :)
5. Enjoy what this cool neighbourhood has to offer!