Nice apartment of 65m2 contemporary vintage style including:
- A bedroom with double bed, desk, a TV, PS3.
- A large kitchen with all necessary equipment.
- A bathroom with tub.
- A very bright living room with sofa bed, a table that folds out to the infinite!
- Also, you have a private laundry in the basement of the building.
- Unlimited internet access Wi-Fi.
- video projector, PS4, Apple TV.
- Paid parking but located just behind the building!
- As a bonus for fans of comics, you will have to read at home.
(Most of them are in French)
Located on the border of trendy and arty neighborhood of Mile End and the Jewish district of Outremont, you are close to several grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bookstores. Including a supermarket located in front of the building and a very good French bakery. The subway is located 7 min by walk and a bus stop is in front of the building.
Several lovely parks are located around the apartment perfect for a picnic or reading in the sun!
You are about 15 minutes by bus from downtown Montreal and 10 minutes of Plateau Mont-Royal.
Quiet living in a time that will delight all those who want to experience Montreal without feels like "sightseeing".
With a little "Hipster" touch !
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.