About this listing
I can host one person in my big shared /living/ room with balcony, other room is already rented out.
My place is just half hour from centre of CPH by bus/train , bus stop Klampenborgvej, for bus 150S about 650 metres from my home.
I share my big room where I sleep everyday, about 20m2, other /smaller/ room is already rented out for long term from one silent guy-student.
My place, town Lyngby is located 11 km, half hour by public transport from Copenhagen centre.
The best, fastest way to my place from the airport:
1. take metro from Copenhagen airport to the Nørreport station,
2. then walk up by steps or elevator
3. very close from metro station, outside is bus-stop for nr. 150S /ask somebody or check picture in my photo folder: Various/, you take this bus number, direction to place with the name Kokkedal
4. you get off in bus stop with the name Klampenborgvej/Helsingør Motorvej
5. then walk directly about 450 m through street: Lyngbygårdsvej or call me, if you in doubts,
PS: you can use maps g.oo.gle for navigation :)
total time from airport about 45-60 min.,
from main railway station, in danish Hovedbanegårde,
1. take suburb /red color/ train S; direction to Holte, or Hillerød,
2. get off in Lyngby train station,
3. walk 15 mins. along Klampenborgvej street, use map, or call me in advance or send me SMS from Copenhagen, so I will ready to pick you up, if you need it.
I have bed for you, dont be worried about sleeping bag or pillow
In my place a wifi internet and a balcony is at your disposal.
Close to my place is lot of green areas, petrol station, grocery, one shopping mall, parks, lakes,
5 km from my place you can visit the oldest amusement park Bakken in the world,
850 m from my place is situated shopping mall , 250 m from my place is one grocery /open til 8pm on workdays, til 5pm on weekends/, pizzeria /open daily til 10pm/, 800 meters is shopping mall, 450 m is bus stop , direction to Copenhagen,
call me when you come to bus stop: Klampenborgvej, where you are exactly. I will pick you up :-)
I am not good cooker, but I can show you surroundings..
You can check weather forecast at my place, I don´t smoke, if you smoke, you can use my balcony.
Please bring own laptop or tablet, headphones for internet-surfing, calls, listening music etc.
Call me before, when you get in to the bus.
If you need bike, I can lend you for one month, for 200 danish crowns plus your ID as a deposit.
PS: no address for long term, if you need cot to study or work here.
Interaction with Guests
green areas, parkes, lakes, calm place,
bus, or train - public transport
Other Things to Note
you can arrive between 6.30-9pm at my place coz I work all day on weekdays.
on Saturdays after 10am til 7pm, on Sundays til 9.30pm.
I have daily job outside my home so you can come to my place first day after 6PM til 10PM and leave my place last whenever you need :) just don't forget leave me key on my table in the shared room
Sorry but I can't host people who are snoring!
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 1 night.
hi. I can say I'm, hardworking, strong-minded,enthusiastic,going often inside nature, making photos, listening music, likes information
highly motivated. I like travelling, reading books about personal development.
For now I am working un one danish logistics company. I am originally from Slovakia, have been in Denmark over 8 years.