About this listing
Loft 6 is a beautiful spacious apartment (70 m2) with bedroom, en-suite bathroom and separate sitting area. Breakfast on request is served in your own apartment. The romantic real two-person bed is waiting for you!
Looking forward to welcome you.
Our Loft6 Bed and Breakfast is situated in the historical part of The Hague. We feel that we honour the Loft-space best to furnish simple but comfortable. This way the space keeps his open and historical atmosphere.
Breakfast is on request. We serve it and leave you to enjoy it in your own privacy of the apartment. The eggs are from our own chicken.
A sink and watercooker allow you to prepare your own tea or coffee for free. A fridge and microwave is also at your disposal.
When you stay more than one night at the apartment is € 67,50 euro p/n
- Breakfast is 7,50 euro pp/ pn with eggs form our own chicken.
- For a supplement of 35 euros we add an extra single bed
- In high season (school holidays), 10 euro extra.
- We have two Lady citybikes specialy for guests. The rent for a bike is 5 euro/day to deal with costs.
Loft6 is an all-in apartment on the top floor of our house. With bathroom, shower and extra single-bed for a third guest.
Interaction with Guests
Our goal is to give guest the space, privacy and movement, which make them comfortable. When you like we gladly give direction about the historical part of The Hague. And share our favourites of nearby eating, dinner and breakfast options.
The Regentesselaan 6 is situated in the historical part of The Hague. The beautiful old homes date end 1800 and early 1900. Many of them still have decorated high ceilings, marble hallways, and other authentic details.
There are many (small) restaurants, lovely shops and supermarkets in walking distance.
The city centre and the seaside are easily reachable. The Photo Museum, Municipal Museum and Museon are within short distance.
Smoking in our B&B is not allowed.
Breakfast is served in your own private room on request for an additional price.
Maria en Roland welcome you in their Old-Dutch house.
Both the city centre and the seaside are easily reachable. Within 10 minutes with Public transport. All direct lines arround the corner: for the beach, the city centre and TrainStation for Airport or other city's.
From Schiphol Airport there are regular trains travelling to The Hague. There are two stations in The Hague. (Central Station and Holland Spoor) Both stations have direct lines to our Loft. Just take the first one ready to leave.
Let us know how you like to travel and we send you detailed directions for public transport or for car.
Warm regards, Maria and Roland
Other Things to Note
Breakfast on request is served in your own room:
- Breakfast is 7,50 euro pp/pn with eggs form our own chicken.
- We have minimum of 2-night stay. Reservation in high season (school holiday) is 10 euro extra.
- We have two Lady city bikes especially for guests. To deal with costs we rent the bike for 5 euro/day
- We take care to have mild level and okay digital waves for our body in the house. While the wifi-centre is on the ground floor, in the Loft on the 3d level, i-phone and i-pad might have lower connection. With Laptop it's fine.
When you are a 'must-have' with wifi we can open an extra signal to provide excelent wifi in the hours of your wish.
- We are glad with our Old-style Dutch House built in 1896.
- Our house is no smoking.
- It is built with a lot of woodwork and beautiful details. We feel comfortable to move in our house without shoes. We ask our guests and visitors to do the same and take off the shoes on the ground floor, and to respect this House Rule with us.
- Because of the nice eating-places and shops we noted that guests like to have the option to do there own breakfast. Since we got this requests we introduced the option to make the reservation with or without breakfast. The price on the page of Airbnb is without breakfast. If you like breakfast you we are happy to serve this for an additional price of 7,50 p.p.p.n.