About this listing
Loft 6 is a beautiful spacious apartment (70 m2) with bedroom, en-suite bathroom and separate sitting area. Breakfast on request is served in your own apartment. The romantic queen sized bed is waiting for you!
Looking forward to welcome you.
Our Loft6 Bed and Breakfast is situated in the historical part of The Hague.
Breakfast is on request. We serve it and leave you to enjoy it in your own privacy of the apartment. The eggs are from our own chicken.
A sink and watercooker allow you to prepare your own tea or coffee for free. A fridge and microwave is also at your disposal.
When you stay more than one night at the apartment is € 60,00 euro p/n
- Breakfast is 7,50 euro pp/ pn with eggs form our own chicken.
- For a supplement of 35 euros we add an extra single bed
- Should you decide to stay one night or stay in high season (school holidays), 10 euro extra.
- We have a Man and Woman citybikes specialy for guests. The rent for a bike is 5 euro/day to deal with costs.
Loft6 is an all-in apartment on the top floor of our house. With bathroom, shower and extra bed for a third guest.
Interaction with Guests
Our goal is to give guest the space, privacy and movement, which make them comfortable. When you like we gladly give direction about the historical part of The Hague where we live and nearby eating, dinner and breakfast options.
The Regentesselaan 6 is situated in the historical part of The Hague. The beautiful old homes date from 1896 and many of them still have decorated high ceilings, marble hallways, and other authentic details.
Both the city centre and the seaside are easily reachable. The Photo Museum, Municipal Museum and Museon are within short distance.
There are several (small) restaurants and lovely shops nearby. The Regentesselaan is situated in the historical and better part of The Hague. The beautiful old homes date from 1896 and many of them still have decorated high ceilings, marble hallways, and other authentic details.
Both the city centre and the seaside are easily reachable with Public transport arround the corner. And direct lines to the beach and the city centre. Both within 10 minutes.
From Schiphol Airport there are regular trains travelling to The Hague. There are two stations in The Hague. (Central Station and Holland Spoor) Both stations have direct lines to our Loft. Just take the first one ready to leave.
Let us know how you will travel and we send you detailed directions for public transport or for car.
Warm regards, Maria and Roland
Other Things to Note
Breakfast on request is served in your own room:
- Breakfast is 7,50 euro pp/pn with eggs form our own chicken.
- Should you decide to stay one night and stay in high season (school holidays), 10 euro extra.
- We have a Man and Woman citybikes specialy for guests. To deal with costs we rent the bike for 5 euro/day
- We are glad with our Herenhuis from 1896. Our house is no smoking. It is built with a lot of woodwork and beautiful details. We feel comfortable to move in our house without shoes. We ask our guests and visitors to do the same and take off the shoes on the ground floor, and to respect this House Rule with us.
- Because of the nice eating-places and shops we noted that guests like to have the option to do there own breakfast. This year we introduced the option to make reservation with or without breakfast. The price on the page is without breakfast. If you like breakfast you we are happy to serve this for an additional price.
Roland und Maria haben uns sehr gastfreundlich empfangen und uns nach einem kleinen Plausch direkt in das Loft 6 geführt. Das Loft war sehr nett hergerichtet.Roland und Maria waren sehr daran interessiert, was für den kommenden Tag geplant war und was der vergangene Tag gebracht hat.
Bei Fragen haben wir immer eine sehr gute Antwort bekommen und ebenfalls Tipps für die Tagesplanung bekommen (Museum, Hafen, Strand oder Stadt).
Das Loft 6 liegt genau im Center von Stadtkern und Strand. Die Tramhaltestelle liegt um die Ecke und viele Restaurants sind in einer guten Entfernung zu Fuß zu erreichen.
The host canceled this reservation 41 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Maria & Roland were very accommodating regarding our arrival time, eventhough we arrived well past midnight. Our hosts were very attentive and helpful. The loft is lovely and the location is excellent to reach by public transport and to explore the surroundings (especially by bikes, which are available for rent)
The neighbourhood was lovely and we enjoyed our stay. It was great living on the top floor, from where you could see the roofs of other houses. Roland gave us good tips of where to go and where to dine.
Maria and Roland's loft was so romantic! It's a beautiful house in a quiet and lovely street with in a hip neighbourhood. It really doesn't matter if you want to stay in The Hague for a business trip or for a romantic getaway: the Loft will do for both. The shower was great (warm water immediately ), everything was in place and clean and the bed was supersoft. We would recommend everybody to stay there. Also: Roland gave us some good tips about where to eat/drink!
We stayed for two nights in the Loft and it was a very nice stay. Roland and Maria were friendly and helpful hosts with good tips what to do and where to go in The Hague. The location of the apartment is 20 mins slow walking from the city centre and the beach. The tram is next by which needs 5 mins to both ends.
Room was clean and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Roland And Maria
We are a couple, both Independent Professional. We enjoy running our Bed and Breakfast apartment in our typical Dutch “Herenhuis” built in 1896. We live in the historical part of The Hague with our 2 cats, which do not come in the apartment.
We like hiking. We discover that Holland gives his face and atmosphere best when you go by bike, even better walk and be amazed.
With regards, Roland & Maria