About this listing
Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 12 sqm
• Plenty of sunlight through the windows throughout the day
• At the end of the apartment
• Furnished with mediterranean pieces
• Queen size bed (160x200cm)
• Memory foam matress and comfy duvet
By booking this room you acknowledge the fact that we are private hosts with a todler who doesn't sleep in till noon and voices his emotions a bit louder than adults usually do.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
We had great time staying at A's flat. It is central located. No need to mention it. And the host did their best to make our stay as comfortable as possible. And It was very clean indeed.
The hosts were very nice and helpful when needed (keeping luggage past check out), we also got a lot of tips to go/visit restaurants, shops, cafés.. The flat is clean and the room stylishly furnished. Kitchen offers anything you may need. Plus you can meet other guests from all over the world!
Lucas and Claudia are so lovely! They really went out of their way to make our stay more comfortable in every way. The apartment was beautifully decorated and very clean. The area was perfect as it was close to restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs. Transport was down the street- at both ends. Definitely coming back here for the next visit to Berlin. Thank you for the perfect experience.
La habitación está en muy buenas condiciones, la cama es muy cómoda y la ubicación es muy buena!! Súper recomendable!!
We had a generally nice stay. The hosts have excellent recommendations for restaurants and cafes in the area. They were very accommodating and allowed us to keep our luggage in the apartment past check out. The apartment is extremely clean and the kitchen is spacious and well organized. However, the Mediterranean room left a little to be desired, as it shared a wall with an infant who woke us both mornings we were there before 6am. We understood from the description that a toddler lived in the apartment but not an additional infant. Another room in the apartment may not have had the same disturbance as this was the only one sharing that wall.
Our only other qualm was that there were 8 guests (2 in each of the 4 rooms) sharing 1 bathroom... This lead to a long wait time and we often needed to 'use' it while others were blow drying their hair, etc.
The location was near public transportation, good restaurants and cafes.
The apartement was so nice! A big "colocation" with other travellers, easy to meet other people. Great ambiance!
Everything was well organized and the hosts were very nice and helpfull!
Our stay at Studio A Was lovely. We really enjoyed all the great walks and eateries that Prenzlauer Berg has to offer. Very close to the tram!! Steven and Claudia were very nice and informative. Everything is very organized in the shared space!
This host has 355 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews