Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is located in Prenzlauer Berg (Kollwitzkiez) bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 12 sqm
• Plenty of sunlight through the windows throughout the day
• At the end of the apartment
• Furnished with mediterranean pieces
• Queen size bed (160x200cm)
• Memory foam matress and comfy duvet
By booking this room you acknowledge the fact that we are private hosts with a todler who doesn't sleep in till noon and voices his emotions a bit louder than adults usually do.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
Unbeatable location just 5 min from Alexander Platz. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Friendly hosts and other guests. Very good relationship price-quality
Wir waren für zwei Tage in Berlin und haben alles bestens vorgefunden. Unsere Gastgeberin war freundlich und hilfsbereit. Insgesamt bietet die Unterkunft alles, was man für einen Aufenthalt braucht: ein sauberes, geräumiges Zimmer, großes Badezimmer, separates WC und die Möglichkeit, die Küche zu nutzen. Auch die Lage ist top - Nähe Alex mit direkter Verkehrsanbindung. Wir sind sehr zufrieden und kommen gerne wieder. Danke!
La zona donde se encuentra es muy buena, además con perfectas combinaciones de tren y metro. La habitación y zonas comunes muy limpias. Todo muy tranquilo y organizado.
Trotz wetterbedingter Verspätung konnten wir problemlos einchecken. Das Zimmer sowie Küche und WC/Dusche sind sauber und gut gepflegt. Die Unterkunft kiegt nahe am Alexanderplatz und trotzdem sehr ruhig.
Very nice flat. Clean and comfortable.
This room is just next host's home, so you will hear their routine and their child, but for me and my boyfriend this was not a problem.
Bathroom used by all the room ( maybe 4 ) of the house but very clean.
Like other b&b where I have been host in north Europe ( I don't know why) you will not find breakfast ( so why call it bed and breakfast?!).
In general this has been a good experience.
Das Apartment war bestens organisiert, die Schlüsselübergabe war absolut problemlos.Insgesamt waren wir sehr sehr zufrieden. Sauberes Bad und topfunktionale Küche, das Zimmer gepflegt und obwohl straßenseitig gelegen enorm ruhig. Die Lage könnte nicht besser sein. Auch für längere Zeit empfehlenswert. Wir kommen wieder!!
This host has 292 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews