About This Listing
Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is located in Prenzlauer Berg (Kollwitzkiez) bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 12 sqm
• Plenty of sunlight through the windows throughout the day
• At the end of the apartment
• Furnished with mediterranean pieces
• Queen size bed (160x200cm)
• Memory foam matress and comfy duvet
By booking this room you acknowledge the fact that we are private hosts with a todler who doesn't sleep in till noon and voices his emotions a bit louder than adults usually do.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
We were in the room next to the family where we weren't able to sleep in the morning because of the baby's shouts. Also we didn't expect that we have to share the house with 6 more persons and there was only one bathroom to do the shower. The kitchen is so poor with the cocking furniture.
The thing that we appreciate was the position.
La habitación es tal y como aparece en las fotos, muy iluminada y silenciosa. La cocina (totalmente equipada) estaba justo al lado de la habitación, y el apartamento estaba siempre limpio y ordenado a pesar de que compartiésemos espacios comunes con tres habitaciones más. Muy recomendable y muy cerca del centro (se puede ir perfectamente andando) y bien conectada por el transporte público
Everything worked out great! I was able to come earlier, the room is very spacious and you are provided with everything you need. I would definitely stay there again the next time I visit Berlin!
Great location, nice and quiet, just 5 min from (email hidden)ry good and clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms, just as the photos. Friendly hosts and other guests.
My experience was very nice. Lucas and his lovely wife are very atentive, a peaceful family, always there to help you need anything. About the room, just like the pictures, very clean, bright and cozy. Everything it's very organized, which makes things with the other guests very easy. The Bathroom very clean and spacious. The ubication its perfect, very nice area, few steps to Alexanderplatz, a lots of restaurants, supermarkets and stores.
This host has 315 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews