About This Listing
Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 12 sqm
• Plenty of sunlight through the windows throughout the day
• At the end of the apartment
• Furnished with mediterranean pieces
• Queen size bed (160x200cm)
• Memory foam matress and comfy duvet
By booking this room you acknowledge the fact that we are private hosts with a todler who doesn't sleep in till noon and voices his emotions a bit louder than adults usually do.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
This was a great, centrally located place. Nice room with good bed and great shower. I would make sure that you select the room the best suits you. There are 3 other rooms in the same apartment that are all available to rent. Other than that, our stay was great.
I really loved staying ate Claudia's and Luca's place! Everything was exate the same as the pictures! Everthing is very clean too!
We had a great time in Berlin staying with Claudia and Lucas! The room was beautiful and very clean. The building is in a wonderful neighborhood and accessible to everywhere we wanted to go in the city. Check in and check out was easy. I would definitely stay here again!
Super Zentrale (5min mit der Straßenbahn zum Alexanderplatz) und saubere Wohnung mit großer Küche. Obwohl alle Zimmer vermietet waren hat man fast das Gefühl alleine zu sein, weil alles sehr ruhig war. Am Gang hängt eine sehr praktische Orientierungsmap mit tollen Restaurants in der Umgebung. Claudia hat uns in der Wohnung herumgeführt und konnte viele Tipps geben. Ich bin mit meiner Oma verreist und sie war so unglaublich hilfsbereit, dass sie sogar einen Aufzugschlüssel bereitstellen konnte. Obwohl wegen einem Rohrbruch das Bad nicht benutzbar war hat sie sehr souverän ihr großes Bad gegenüber der Wohnung bereitgestellt was auch sehr zuvorkommend war. Für alle, die zentral wohnen wollen und nicht viel Geld ausgeben wollen ist dieses airbnb ideal! Guter Kaffee aus der Nespresso Maschine (50ct) und ein Schrank voller Küchen Basics wie Öl, Salz etc (kostenlos) sind super praktisch. Das Frühstücksrestaurant unten an der Hausecke ist auch ein absoluter Tipp! Vielen Dank für alles, Claudia! PS: das wirklich einzige Manko, dass kein Kleiderständer im Zimmer war hat sie gleich für die nächsten Gäste behoben :)
Claudia, who lives in the neighbouring apartment made us feel welcome, the place was clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom and kitchen/eating area worked well with the other guests (there were three other bedrooms in the apartment). Location excellent - close to public transport but also able to walk to Alexanderplatz. If you like walking you can easily walk to many of the centrally located attractions. Good restaurants within walking distance. We especially liked Metzer Ecke and Leibhaftig which are in the same street.
We were in the room next to the family where we weren't able to sleep in the morning because of the baby's shouts. Also we didn't expect that we have to share the house with 6 more persons and there was only one bathroom to do the shower. The kitchen is so poor with the cocking furniture.
The thing that we appreciate was the position.
This host has 334 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews