Every morning I wake up and I go for a walk on the beach before work. Even though I have been living in Miami Beach for 10 years I cant get over how lucky I am to be able to live in paradise.
I invite you to experience this bliss by staying at my pad for a few days and I will assure you you will leave refreshed and renewed.
Conveniently located on the famous Ocean Drive you are on the most desired location of all of South Beach. Blocks away from great restaurants, nightlife, shopping and of course, the beautiful beaches. Take a walk down to South Point Park which has quickly become an icon of south beach and one of the best views in town.
Nearby hotels cost twice as much or more for a small room with less amenities. Stay at my place and enjoy the best South beach has to offer with a great host and the perfect location.
Building Amenities include:
- Secured entrance
- Heated Pool
- Ocean Front
- Direct Beach Access
- Onsite washer/dryer
- 1 bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and bath
- City view
- Walk-in Closet
- Queen Size Canopy Bed
- Air Bed for extra guests
- 1 Beach chair and umbrella
- Beach towels
- Beach bags
- Hair dryer
No car needed! All the great restaurants and shops are all walking distance or a short cab ride away. There is a $.25 cent bus that takes you all around south beach and makes stops in all the major areas of interest. The bus stop is just 2 blocks away. There is also a bike rental station 2 blocks away and its truly the best way to see South Beach.
If you choose to bring a car please note there is no parking on the premises. You will be responsible for storing your vehicle over night. For a fee there are nearby valet services, hourly street parking or paid indoor garage parking. Prices will vary.
Please contact me with any questions you may have.
1. This is a smoke-free apt.
2. Rinse off sand before entering the building. There is a shower on the ground floor near the beach entrance.
3. Use coasters for drinks. Most of the surfaces are wood.
4. Please no eating or drinking on the white leather sofa.
5. Do not contact building staff with any issues. Please contact me directly and I will assist you.
6. If the FOB entry key (pool and main entrance) is lost there will be a $200 fee
7. Please be kind and remove anything from the balcony that may blow away in the case of strong winds.
8. When using the pools please observe the building's pool policy.
9. Please use Service elevator when you come from the pool or the beach.
10. Do not hang anything from the balcony and no cooking in the balcony.
11. Respect your neighbors.
12. No food in the pool deck. Only drinks in plastic or can containers.
13. Use towels on pool lounge chairs.
14. Do not use more than one appliance in the house at once (hair dryer, iron, dishwasher, etc)
Everything was excellent. location, situation in apartments, both the pool, and a beach.
Ana very friendly and hospitable.
Ana's apartments have some advantages.
First, excellent location.
Secondly, the closed territory with the pool.
Thirdly, they are located on the first line near a beach.
Surrounding houses have few floors, for this reason the beach is always free.
I hope to stop here next time.
Ana came quickly even though we arrived early to let us in and show us around. The space is perfect for a beach/Miami vacation. The immediate access to beach with outdoor shower area and pool were fantastic. The neighborhood is great. We did not have a car and were very glad we didn't. Everything was within walking distance. We also used the citibike system to get to the paddle board renting company. We would definitely be repeat customers if the opportunity presents itself. Terrific vacation and accommodations.
I had a fantastic stay in your apart. Everythg was just great. Shame the pool was under maintenance.
I hope to return to Miami soon and go back to your place. Cheers, Ana
The apartment is lovely and the listing is accurate. Ana was a great host and we really enjoyed our stay.
We loved Ana's apartment. The location is ideal: steps from the beach, the park, and restaurants. The street-side balcony provides a perfect taste of Miami Beach activities. I can't wait to go back.
This property is everything and more you than you would expect from the listing and reviews. I was greeted when I arrived and given a tour of the building. The unit was bright and sunny with a great balcony. Everything was clean and unit even had many extras such as a cooler, air mattress and many other things you would usually have to buy or rent at the beach. I look forward to staying here again.
Ana and her husband were so welcoming and accommodating! They gave us some great tips and made sure we had a great time. I highly recommend staying here!!
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews