About this listing
Every morning I wake up and I go for a walk on the beach before work. Even though I have been living in Miami Beach for 10 years I cant get over how lucky I am to be able to live in paradise.
I invite you to experience this bliss by staying at my pad for a few days and I will assure you you will leave refreshed and renewed.
Conveniently located on the famous Ocean Drive you are on the most desired location of all of South Beach. Blocks away from great restaurants, nightlife, shopping and of course, the beautiful beaches. Take a walk down to South Point Park which has quickly become an icon of south beach and one of the best views in town.
Nearby hotels cost twice as much or more for a small room with less amenities. Stay at my place and enjoy the best South beach has to offer with a great host and the perfect location.
Building Amenities include:
- Secured entrance
- Heated Pool
- Ocean Front
- Direct Beach Access
- Onsite washer/dryer
- 1 bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and bath
- City view
- Walk-in Closet
- Queen Size Canopy Bed
- Queen size air bed for extra guests
- 2 Beach chair and
- 1 beach umbrella
- Beach towels
- Beach bag/ small cooler
- Hair dryer
No car needed! All the great restaurants and shops are all walking distance or a short cab ride away. There is a $.25 cent bus that takes you all around south beach and makes stops in all the major areas of interest. The bus stop is just 2 blocks away. There is also a bike rental station 1 block away and its truly the best way to see South Beach.
If you choose to bring a car please note there is no parking on the premises. You will be responsible for storing your vehicle over night. For a fee there are nearby valet services, hourly street parking or paid indoor garage parking. Prices will vary.
Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Other Things to Note
- Guest arriving later than 11p will not be checked-in until the next day after 9am.
- There is a $200 fee for a lost FOB entry key
- Generally, reservations more than 3 months are not accepted.
1. This is a smoke-free apt.
2. Rinse off sand before entering the building. There is a shower for building tenants on the ground floor near the beach entrance.
3. Please no eating or drinking on the white leather sofa.
4. Do not contact building staff with any issues. Please contact me directly and I will assist you.
5. When using the pool please observe the building's pool policy.
6. Please use Service elevator when you come from the pool or the beach.
7. Do not hang anything from the balcony and no cooking in the balcony.
8. Be courteous to your neighbors.
9. Do not use more than one appliance at once (hair dryer, iron, dishwasher, etc)