Beautiful 2 bedroom (one king bed, one queen bed) /2 bathroom home filled with natural light, hardwood floors, modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and large backyard with gas grill, wrap-around wood porch and roof deck. Private home office can be arranged with full-size (sleeps 2) luxury air mattress.
House is one block from popular South Congress district, walking distance to many restaurants and shops, 1 1/2 mile from Downtown and walking distance to a grocery store. Five minute drive from Highways 71/290 and I -35. Ideal for SWSX, F1 and ACL.
Cable TV with large flatscreen television and wifi throughout, new linens and towels, and breakfast provided.
Four night minimum. Cleaning fee and security deposit required.
-2 bedrooms sleeps, 6+
-Master bedroom w/ King bed
-Second bedroom w/ Queen bed
-Office can be arranged with full-size luxury air mattress
-Living room has large sofa. We can accommodate extra guests with twin size sheets for couch and extra pillows and blankets.
1. We encourage guests to feel at home, but do not wish for them to host events or large festivities at our home.
2. No smoking WHATSOEVER inside the house. If smoking outside, please use ashtrays.
3. Please ensure that doors remained locked AT ALL times for security. This is a very safe neighborhood, but high foot traffic. Guests will be provided with alarm remote (which must be returned or cost extracted from Security deposit).
4. Three cars can be accommodated in driveway, and street parking available.
1. House agreement and security deposit must be submitted at least one week prior to arrival (photo id required with rental agreement)
2. Host will be available to answer questions and to tend to any issues.
3. Security deposit will be returned within one week of rental after inspection of property.
4. Cleaning fee includes housekeeping day before arrival and departure day.
5. Must confirm arrival and departure times when rental agreement is submitted--we are flexible with times.
6. Renters must be at least 21 years of age. Families welcome.
7. Willing to consider occupancies higher than 6 people.
Alex's house was perfect for our corporate group during SXSW. It was walking distance to a lot of shops, restaurants, etc and the house was clean and very pretty. It has everything you need! Alex was also extremely responsive if anything does come up during, before, or after your stay.
Alex’s house was perfect for our group of 5 during our stay in Austin. It is walking distance to a good amount of restaurants and food trucks and a short drive away from many of Austin’s attractions (Barton Springs, 6th Street, Rainey Street, Mt. Bonnell etc.). Communication with Alex was seamless both before and during our stay. Definitely recommend her beautifully designed and well-appointed home!
We stayed with Alexandra during SXSW. The information before arrival was really good, and everything was perfect when we arrived late at night. There was even cold beers in the fridge! She had made a really nice guide for everything in the house and also really good tips for everything around the area
The house had two big bedrooms (one with private bath) and a office with a spacious luxury air mattress. The kitchen and living room areas were also big and comfortable. The house also had a big private backyard with a nice porch.
Our rental period was split in two and some people moved in and out halfway during SXSW. Alexandra stopped by and offered to drive the people leaving to the airport!
The area is really nice and convenient. There is a huge grocery store nearby and only a close walk to South Congress were you have awesome dining and shopping options.
I have no problems recommending staying with Alexandra. It was a perfect selection for 10 days at SXSW and will probably stay there if possible for my next Austin visit
Staying with Alexsandra was great in every way.
We were three colleagues who stayed for almost 10 days during SXSW. We each had our own room, using the luxury air mattress as a third bedroom. Everything was in place and in order when we arrived, as was a case of beers in the fridge. Much appreciated! The sheets were very comfortable, the two bathrooms were great. There is a back porch with a bbq and seating, for evening meals in the open.
Importantly, the location is excellent. Only a block away from South Congress, a great place for diners and restaurants. We rented bikes, which were great, only about 10-15mins (downhill) into downtown Austin, were all the events at SXSW was. About 20-25 mins going back up (depending on your condition and how much fun you had that night). Alternatively taxis are about 10 dollars.
Alexsandra kindly left a folder with an Austin guide and all nescessary information about the house, taxis etc. She was also very helpfull with any request, allthough we didn't want for anything.