About this listing
Beautiful 2 bedroom (one king bed, one queen bed) /2 bathroom home filled with natural light, hardwood floors, modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and large backyard with gas grill, wrap-around wood porch and roof deck. Private home office can be arranged with full-size (sleeps 2) luxury air mattress.
House is one block from popular South Congress district, walking distance to many restaurants and shops, 1 1/2 mile from Downtown and walking distance to a grocery store. Five minute drive from Highways 71/290 and I -35. Ideal for SWSX, F1 and ACL.
Cable TV with large flatscreen television and wifi throughout, new linens and towels, and breakfast provided.
Four night minimum. Cleaning fee and security deposit required.
-2 bedrooms sleeps, 6+
-Master bedroom w/ King bed
-Second bedroom w/ Queen bed
-Office can be arranged with full-size luxury air mattress
-Living room has large sofa. We can accommodate extra guests with twin size sheets for couch and extra pillows and blankets.
1. We encourage guests to feel at home, but do not wish for them to host events or large festivities at our home.
2. No smoking WHATSOEVER inside the house. If smoking outside, please use ashtrays.
3. Please ensure that doors remained locked AT ALL times for security. This is a very safe neighborhood, but high foot traffic. Guests will be provided with alarm remote (which must be returned or cost extracted from Security deposit).
4. Three cars can be accommodated in driveway, and street parking available.
1. House agreement and security deposit must be submitted at least one week prior to arrival (photo id required with rental agreement)
2. Host will be available to answer questions and to tend to any issues.
3. Security deposit will be returned within one week of rental after inspection of property.
4. Cleaning fee includes housekeeping day before arrival and departure day.
5. Must confirm arrival and departure times when rental agreement is submitted--we are flexible with times.
6. Renters must be at least 21 years of age. Families welcome.
7. Willing to consider occupancies higher than 6 people.