About this listing
I rent my beautiful studio (25m2) near of Bastille in the 12nd district of Paris.
Located on the 2nd flloor (there is an elevator), the studio is really luminous. The salon's window opens up to a quite big balcony to observe the Parisian rooftops and enjoy a sunny meal as there are two chairs and a small table.
The studio is fully equipped and is composed of a large bright room. There is one kitchen with refrigirator, microwave and water boiler, etc
There is also high speed internet access and music sound system.
The full-bathroom offers a comfortable shower, designer sink and toilet.
- Security Code entrance to enter the building
- Interphone communication with the entrance
- Located in the heart of the 12nd district, a very nice village atmosphere with all amenities, bars and very famous parisians restaurants (L'Ebauchoir, La Gazetta, Unico, Bistrot Paul Bert)
My apt is very close of the Aligre Market, which is one the oldest market of Paris.
You will can find also all the shop you need (bakery, butchery, grocery)
1-3 minutes away from the following lines:
- Line 1: direct to the Champs-Elysées, Louvre Rivoli, Chatelet, Concorde, Le Marais
- Line 8: Opera, Invalide, Bastille, Republique
- 5min to Bastille
- 7 minutes to Le Marais
- 10minutes to Les Quais de Seine and Iles Saint Louis
I hope you will enjoy Paris and stay at my place !
Don't hesitate to contact me!
What I love in my neighborhood is the atmosphere, hipster and poular at the same time.
Full of very good restaurants, wine bar and very nice bakery.
You are 2 subway line very close from my appartment. The ligne 1 and the ligne 8, very usefull to explore Paris
No rules in my home, except don't make to much noise after midnight.
You can smoke on the balcony :)