This 140M2 apartment is located on the 3rd floor (with lift) of a charming French building in one of the main Boulevards of Nice: Boulevard Victor Hugo, just 3' walking from the beach, between the famous "Palais de la Méditerranée" and the "Negresco" hotel.
A 12m2 bedroom with window is rented to travellers from all over the world with a fully renewed and equipped bathroom with bath and double sink.
At the arrival a warm welcome is always reserved to my guests and I’m always at disposal to give best suggestions for enjoying the city and the surrounding.
For those who need to work or keep in contact with the rest of the world, I provide free and unlimited WIFI Internet access to all my guests (computer not included).
- Bedroom cleaned by a professional before you arrive
- Welcome: someone to give you the keys and show you the room and the apartment
- Simple bed (all bedding included)
- Possibility of adding an extra bed for € 20 more per night
- Shampoo and Soup
- A table with 2 chairs
- A desk with a chair
- Bathroom with bath and double sink (exclusive for guests)
- Air conditioned
- Internet (wireless)
- Shoe cabinet
- Private trash can
Located in central Nice:
- 2 minutes walk to the modern city center
- 3 minutes walk to the beach
- 7 minutes walk to the train central station
- 7 minutes walk to the tram system (Jean Médecin Station)
- 10 minutes walk to central square: Place Massena
- 12 minutes walk to the old city center
- 12 minutes walk to the closest gas station
- 2 minutes walk to the nearest supermarket, bakery, laundry service store and many other shops!
- Smoking inside is not allowed.
- Extra €15,00 will be charged on site for house cleaning.
- Do not make noise after midnight
- Do not lose the keys. The keys are at your expenses if lost.
- Always close the window and the door by key while leaving and after returning.
- Interdiction de fumer à l’intérieur.
- 15,00 € supplémentaire seront facturés sur place pour le nettoyage de l’appartement.
- Fermeture fenêtre et porte à chaque sortie
- Pas de bruit après minuit
- No se permite fumar adentro.
- €15,00 suplementarios serán cobrados al llegar, correspondientes a la limpieza del apartamento.
- Cerrar la ventana y la puerta a cada salida
- No hacer ruido después de la medianoche
Michaela is really a sweet host. She made me feel like home right away and she definitely had the highest standards. Nice is not a big city and this apartment is in probably the best district/block. It's also an antique French building with elevator!
The rooms were cleaned by a professional before thus it's super clean, and the bathroom as well (not to mention that the bathroom is really French-stylish and pretty). She provided everything including breakfast, which I've never experienced before with all my previous hosts! She serves the best breakfast--simple but in a very elegant French way, and her jam is indeed the best! Michaela is also a very studious and knowledgeable lady who I definitely learned things from.
Micaela immediately made me feel at home in her beautiful, large and sunny apartment. My room was bright, spotlessly clean and very confortable. The bathroom was also spotless and well-equipped with hair drier and toiletries I could use.
The apartment in situated in an elegant Niçois building, close to everything, especially to the sea. It took me about 20 minutes to go to the the old town walking along the Promenade des Anglais.
I will definitely stay at Micaela's next time I go to Nice. What a find!
It was really my pleasure to meet Micaela and live in her house! The apartment is located in a very convenience area in Nice, can go all the tourist attractions by walk, especially near the beautiful sea. The apartment was so neat and clean, with a big window in the room, very bright and sunny. Micaela was so nice and warm hearted, she gave me a lot of recommendations to explore Nice. I do love her Luxury breakfast, and enjoy the conversation with her! Highly recommend her apartment, and in the future definitely I will come again!
I had an excellent stay at Michaela's place in October 2014. The apartment is located on one of the loveliest streets in central Nice and the room is spacious and sunny. The beach is within 5 minutes walk and the neighborhood is fascinating to explore. I would also highly recommend Micaela as an attentive host.
Michaela was an absolutely fabulous host! The room, beds, and bathroom were wonderful! The location was a nice 10 minute walk from the train station and the promenade, but was nice and quiet on a lovely street. Her jam ;which is the best I've EVER had!) was the icing on top. Highly recommended!!
보기보다 방과 침대가 넓어 너무 좋았습니다!
그리고 지금은 침대가 2개로 양쪽에 있어요~
매일 아침 조식도 맛있고 호스트 미카엘라는 정말 친절합니다!
니스 번화가 중간에 위치해 있으며 모나코행 기차, 혹은 공항버스를 타러 역까지는 걸어서 약 10분, 마세나 광장까지도 약 10분이 채 안걸리고 해변가는 5분이면 됩니다.
집도 근사하고 청결하고, 위치도 좋고, 호스트도 친절하고~ 뭐 하나 나무랄것없이 좋았습니다. :)
The location was perfect. Maciotta is a elegant lady. Every morning I could enjoy the tasty breakfast cooked by her. She gave me a lot of suggestions about exploring Nice. I do recommend this place to those people who are likely to pay a visit to Nice.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello everyone, originally from, Torino, Italie, I've been living in France for almost 15 years.
I love food travelling and meeting people from all over the world. I want to make sure you feel at home and have some insider info at hand when you go about exploring.
I will do my best to make you come back!