About this listing
This is an excellent bright private newly refurbished double room to let in a huge stylish 3 bedroom house with a beautiful spacious bathroom, an upstairs toilet, a kitchen with all the mod cons, a cosy living room and a nice flower garden only 12 min. walk from the city center.
It ideally suits a single person or a couple who wish to stay for a short or a long period of time. The room is provided with ironed beddings, towels, a central gas and electricity heating and it offers comfortable furniture, a nice soft carpet, a free wireless internet, a fridge and a large storage space. A hair dryer is available for every guest in the bathroom.
Its great layout and its peaceful location close to Croke park, Fairview Park, Connoly Station, Luas, Bus links, shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, Sean O'Casey community cultural and educational center provided with various facilities for different age groups, fitness and water sports centres and the sea make it a desired place by anyone looking for comfort close to the heart of the city.
All bills are included in the rent.
1. No big noisy parties from 11 pm to 9 am according to the state's requirements.
2. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
3. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
4. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
5. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
6. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 15 per person per day.
7. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 50 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
I finally got to my destination of 32 St Brigids Avenue, which doesn't show up on the satnav for some reason. I got the key from under the mat as instructed. I went up to room 4 which I had booked, only to find a couple in it already. The time being 11.30pm I couldn't find another accommodation and Elitsa wasn't answering her phone. I ended up sleeping in my car!!!
The emails are being returned to me as failed send!!!!
It was very confusing to make this booking. I booked the apartment on St. brigid's Ave, but received a confirmation/directions for the Charleville Ave studio. I tried multiple ways to get in contact with the owner but did not receive a response. I took a chance and went to the Charleville apartment and it was vacant. The place was decently decorated, clean and close to airport. If the owner would be more communicative than I would rate this 5 stars.
Elitsa was a very friendly host and everything was fine. The room was clean and quite. Nothing to complain.
After some trubble with occupied room, we finally got a nicely situated room in an other airbnb-house of Elitsa. Everything was clean. It wasn't the nicest room I rented via airbnb but it had all we needed for our two nights in Dublin.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Très satisfait de notre réservation tout est conforme ! Je recommande vivement à ceux à qui se fichent de voir leur hôte.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 293 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews