About This Listing
This is an excellent bright private newly refurbished double room to let in a huge stylish 3 bedroom house with a beautiful spacious bathroom, an upstairs toilet, a kitchen with all the mod cons, a cosy living room and a nice flower garden only 12 min. walk from the city center.
It ideally suits a single person or a couple who wish to stay for a short or a long period of time. The room is provided with ironed beddings, towels, a central gas and electricity heating and it offers comfortable furniture, a nice soft carpet, a free wireless internet, a fridge and a large storage space. A hair dryer is available for every guest in the bathroom.
Its great layout and its peaceful location close to Croke park, Fairview Park, Connoly Station, Luas, Bus links, shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, Sean O'Casey community cultural and educational center provided with various facilities for different age groups, fitness and water sports centres and the sea make it a desired place by anyone looking for comfort close to the heart of the city.
All bills are included in the rent.
1. No big noisy parties from 11 pm to 9 am according to the state's requirements.
2. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
3. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
4. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
5. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
6. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 15 per person per day.
7. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 50 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Très satisfait de notre réservation tout est conforme ! Je recommande vivement à ceux à qui se fichent de voir leur hôte.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We really enjoyed our stay at her place. It was quite, close to the city center and everything we needed was provided for us. They stayed up late for us, because our plane was delayed.
The room was a little bit too far away from the router, we barely had any internet connection - but this was only a tiny problem because we spent most of our time in the city anyway.
We would come back every time.
Nous n'avons pas vu Elitza. C'est une autre locataire qui nous a ouvert. La chambre était très propre mais pas en très bon état (plafond noirci, aménagement succinct, pas de rideaux occultants ni sur la fenêtre, ni sur la porte donnant sur le couloir). En fait, il y a deux chambres une correspond à la photo l'autre est beaucoup moins sympa (nous avons eu l'autre!!). Salle de bain commune très propre également.
Aucune information n'a été délivrée sur la ville (plan, bus,...).
Par contre, en terme de localisation c'est très bien placé : 5 mn en bus, bus très réguliers ( toutes les 5 mn).
We think we did not meet Elitsa. We cannot contacted her before we visited, sending messages but no response. Fortunately, a lovely girl opened the door for us and explained the detail of the house when we arrived. The bathroom is large and clean. There is also another very small toilet without tap, so we cannot wash hands there... The room's ceiling is mottled( some of the paint has flaked off) and the lampstand is not clean. Also, the house is a little far away from the centre (20-30min walk). The house is near the railway, not so quiet sometimes. It is just okay to stay.
This host has 238 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews