About this listing
Our newly renovated Townhouse is designed with your comfort in mind.
Five minutes to the new Johns Hopkins Children's Hospital.
Relax and sleep well on brand new real beds and
enjoy the entire sweet home during your rental.
Dear Guests ,
Our newly renovated 2 story Townhouse with two bedrooms is designed with your comfort in mind.
- The home is located 5 mins walk from johns Hopkins Medical Center in a very quiet neighborhood, just 42 steps away from a Police Station. Parking available in front of the house and cross the street in the Public Parking next to Police Station . Also Public transportation is located half block away ,half mins walk.
-Smart, Flexible Scheduling Digital thermostat, 7 days programmable touch screen thermostat for A/C or heating
- Ceiling Fans in each bedroom & dinning-room
- Free WI-FI internet access / Satellite TV
Ground level features:
- Living room ( flat screen TV ) and formal Dining Room with hardwood floors next to the kitchen and a half bathroom.
- Dining room table with seating for up to 4 people.
Guests will have access to fully accessorized kitchen with:
- coffee maker, coffee & sugar and tea kettle, tea
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops
- dishwasher / cookware, dishes, utensils,
Guests will have full kitchen access for cooking / microwaving.
- Refrigerator / Freezer w / ice-maker,
- oven, range, toaster, filtrated tap water .
2nd level features:
- master bedroom ( with TV ),
- full bathroom with granite counter-top, shower and jetted tub, hair dryer & shampoo, fresh towels, sheets & linens are provided , ample closet space in each bedroom.
- Relax and sleep well on brand new real beds and brand new mattresses & clean linens
- washer / dryer / ironing board and iron,
- additional full bathroom.
You’ll have the entire home during your rental.
*** Central heat and Air conditioning. No land-line phone service, but cell phones work very well in this home.
- Dish Network TV throughout the house, one flat screen TV on first floor / living room and another TV in Master bedroom
The home is able to accommodate 4 people. The bedding is the following:
- Queen bed in Master bedroom (accommodates 2)
- Double bed in 2nd bedroom (accommodates 2)
You’ll have full use of the home during your rental. Enjoy!
Interaction with Guests
We'll greet you at arrival, and we'll be one click/phone call away.
Where to Go in Baltimore
Try a new cuisine, find a new hangout or take up a new hobby. Baltimore's varied neighborhoods and mix of cultures make it easy to find new things to do!
Hampden is a haven for artists, collectors and fans of pop culture, while SoWeBo - Southwest Baltimore - offers a historic spin on the city's art and architecture.
The Inner Harbor is also a popular destination for residents and visitors. Hop on a paddleboat or tie on a pair of ice skates for a day of fun, or spend the day shopping and dining at Harborplace and The Gallery.
Things to Do in Baltimore:
Check out the Baltimore night club scene and hear the latest Baltimore Club Music, catch a concert or play, or see a new film at your local movie theatre.
Get tickets for a Baltimore Ravens game, cheer on the Orioles, or plan a night at the theater. Or visit Pimlico, site of the Preakness Stakes, one of the three races that comprise the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing.
Popular Baltimore Attractions:
Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
Pride of Baltimore II
Making Baltimore Your Home:
New to Baltimore? Look here for your new job or car.
Baltimore Shopping and Services
Looking for the best bargains and services in Baltimore? Find Baltimore department stores, shopping centers and malls, grocery stores, farmers' markets, or services that include beauty salons and spas, florists and more .
Other Things to Note
We prefer to communicate with you by domestic cell phone number primary, Airbnb messages, and emails. Thanks for your consideration on this matter!
***When you leave to airport ,please leave the key on the table , latch the door knob … And close the door.
* Thanks for your consideration on this matter ! ! !
*** Please keep it clean like you found it !!
** This is our home and you are our honored guest ! This is not a hotel from a third world country
* * We installed a water filter on the kitchen sink for your own safety and the air filter for the Air conditioning unit is changed every month .
* * * The toilet seats , showers and jetted tub will be disinfected , also for your safety !!!
***The Property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
***No illegal drugs allowed in the apartment.
***No smoking in the apartment.
***Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
***Arrival and departure times should be sent via email at your earliest convenience after booking accommodation.
***Please contact me a day or two by email before you arrive to confirm your time of arrival at the property, I would like to be present to greet you and give you the keys.
If any of your travel plans get delayed as often happens, please do your best to email , or call me and let me know AHEAD of your intended arrival time.
***Please communicate the day before you leave - I like to be present when you leave to retrieve keys and lock doors& gate as you depart.
Thanks for your consideration on this matter !!!
We want you to be comfortable and safe, therefore, please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
Enjoy your Stay!!