The Cozy Studio is a perfect launchpad for your city getaway. Enjoy amenities such as WiFi, Queen sized bed, a mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer, and more. Close to bus lines that go into downtown and the airport. For more information, see below.
Hello fellow travelers,
Save some money and have a great time in Seattle! Rent this comfortable studio (private suite), furnished room with a queen bed, a 3/4 bathroom with large shower, a very basic kitchenette and a private entrance. This studio is on the first floor of my townhouse. The room faces east towards the street. The studio gets plenty of natural light and is furnished with noise reducing curtains and blinds that help reduce outside noise. The studio is also equipped with a noise machine. Free WiFi is available.
Please feel free to ask questions, I look forward to hearing from you.
PRIVATE ENTRANCE WITH PRIVATE BATH
Queen size bed with fresh linens
High-speed WIRELESS internet
TV/DVD (with local channels and with a small collection of DVD's)
Towels and Washcloths
Small Closet space for storing luggage and hanging clothes
*FREE Street PARKING: *First come first serve, parking mostly available with-in a one block radius.
Interaction with guests
I'm more than happy to meet with guests, but usually let them enjoy their vacation and privacy.
Other things to note
My personal favorite places to dine are:
• Marination Station - Alki (beautiful view, plus delicious Hawaiian /Korean style food, for example kimchi fried rice and pork sliders)
• Wild Ginger - Downtown - Asian infusion.
• Westward - Wallingford - Pricey but the food is great and the view and bonfire pits are spectacular... for those non raining days...lol.
• The Pink Door - Belltown/Downtown - Pricey Italian - ariel performances some nights and great food, considered a romantic spot... reservations are most likely needed.
• Lunchbox - South Lake Union - Burgers and such.
• Proletariat - White Center - Near my place! Great pizza! Some pizzas are %50 at happy hour.
• Giannoni's Pizza - West Seattle - 4 blocks from my place. Great pizza by the slice or whole, plus salads, and some great hot sandwiches. The Spinach Rustica is my fave!
• Nectar - Fremont - great shows every weekend, pay at door.
• The Moore - downtown - usually ticket holders to concerts/comedy and such.
• Paramount - downtown - same as the Moore.
• The Neptune - University District - same as above (Moore).
• The Showbox - downtown and Sodo - same as the last three.
There really are so many venues and places to eat, I hope these help.
NO PARTY'S OR EVENTS
NO INTENTIONAL DAMAGE
If any of the above rules are broken you may lose your security deposit and be responsible for additional charges to cover damages.
*****There is a fee of $125 for any lost or stolen key.
***The studio/room rental does not include the upper level of the townhouse.
For guest awareness: there is a "ring" surveillance near the entrance. This is device also acts as an intercom.
Hello my name is Maddy. I enjoy meeting and hosting people from all over the world. I live in the Northwest because it's beautiful and there are plenty of sites to see. I enjoy the arts, the outdoors, exploring, and kind people.