|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$21 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||11:00 AM|
|Check Out:||3:00 PM|
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great room, great neighborhood, and Pawel was good with communication. The place smelled a bit of smoke though.
No wifi! I enjoyed the break!
- Collecting the keys could have turned out badly. My flight arrived at 4.30pm but we were slowed down by the snow. We were to collect the keys from a cafe which we luckily saw closing it's shutters when we arrived at 7pm and the waitress said we were fortunate to catch her as usually she would close at 5pm as it was so quiet!
- No wifi. There was an ethernet connection but i was traveling light with an ipad. It would have been nice to check travel and local amenities information.
- The apartment was meant to have a real bed but instead it was a mattress on the floor. The sheets didn't seem like they were fresh and I would have preferred a clean spare set so I could make the bed myself.
- The host seems to live a minimalist existence which is fine but one plate, bowl, mug and set of cutlery isn't for everyone.
- There was no toilet paper provided which is a simple basic and I had to buy some even though I was only staying for 5 days.
Overall it was ok but I wouldn't stay again.
Nice apartment, nice location. There is no water in the kitchen, though, and the bathroom gets flooded when you take a shower.
Communication with host could have been better.
Viktor's place was great. Viktor was prompt in his replies and was very helpful when it came to directions to find the place and with buses/transport to get around as well. The apartment was great, clean, enough space for 2 of us with big suitcases to comfortably live in and was a short walk to Karl-marx strasse and sonnenallee (which have plenty of restaurants and cafes)
Overall a great stay, great place, thanks Viktor :)
Nice place to stay, we enjoyed it so much that we didn't want to go back home. Though the intention of our holiday was to live Berlin every night, some evenings we gave up partying to chill out with some music from the great stereo in our comfortable apartment! The quiet area in which it's placed is a mix of young, interesting people and families; two steps from the apartment and you'll be in a street filled with delicious pubs and various supermarkets. The subway is 10 minutes to go, or else you can take the bus.
The host is available and helpful, and last but not least he's trusting in the loyalty of the guests, which we found really positive. I recommend this apartment!
Very beautiful area, nice appartement and a good host.
Really nice apartment and very nice host, beautiful location on the canal. I would definitely recommend staying here!!
Vik was very easy to deal with and although I didn't meet him in person, communication was easy and so was the key exchange. His flat is wonderful, has everything you need with some fantastic records and wooded furniture (which I assume he made all himself). Definitely recommend this place-- Kreuzberg is a great area of the city.
Clean place, just as it was promised, but the communication was not smooth.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.