About this listing
Welcome to San Francisco! We have a large, newly renovated, comfortable guest room with a queen bed and a private bath across the hallway. It is a relaxing retreat to re-energize after a busy day in the City.
The room is part of a single, detached home located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood with your own parking spot right in front of the house.
You are welcome to use our kitchen, living room, washer and dryer as you would at home. We provide fast Internet access via WIFI.
Things of interest close to our house that can be reached within minutes:
- Golden Gate Park, where the Academy of Science and the De Young Museum are located.
- Twin Peaks, with great views of San Francisco, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants: Castro, Twin Peaks, West Portal, Irving & 9th Ave, Haight-Ashbury
- All attractions like the cable cars, downtown, Embarcadero, Pier39, Ferry Plaza, etc; can easily be reached by public transportation.
If you prefer public transportation our house is conveniently located near the Forest Hill subway station. The K, L or M subway lines go directly to SF downtown.
Other things to note
If you prefer a larger room with your own entrance check out our other guest room at:
We are looking forward to your visit.
* No Smoking, Drugs, or Pets
* No shoes indoors, slippers are provided
* The room is for 2 people max.