Characterful, yet modern mezzanine loft apartment right in the thick of things. All the stops and gimmicks.
Manero's, The King's Head, Proud Archivist as well as the Canal at your doorstep - strategically located in between Shoreditch and Dalston.
Spacious (1000 sqft), fully furnished, open-plan warehouse/loft with high ceilings.
The loft is fitted out for a couple (large King-size bed) with a large downstairs sofa that could sleep a third guest.
Located on the borders of Hoxton/Shoreditch and DeBeauvoir/Dalston. Moments away from Regent's Canal with its great little cafe hang-out places. Along Kingsland Road you'll find the best nightlife spots London has to offer.
Stylish Broadway Market and London Fields are 10 minutes by foot, add another 10 minutes and you'll arrive at beautiful Victoria Park. Clubs, bars and shops around Hoxton Square, Shoreditch. Brick Lane and Columbia Road Flower market are also about a 10 minute walk. Haggerston Overground station is a 3 minutes walk with frequent trains connections to East, South and North London.
Secure off-street parking.
_Large open-plan seating area
_3D connected LED-TV with home entertainment unit.
>> Could also be used as studio/work area.
_Fully fitted & equipped kitchen
_Additional dining/sitting area
Overground line (orange) and a number of bus lines within easy reach.
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the garden or head to one of the local pubs instead.
2. No pets allowed in case you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours. Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
7. A legible email copy of passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
I've stayed in around 20 properties with Airbnb in three continents and this was easily my best experience.
Communication from the beginning was easy and informative. The house is stunning: a beautiful warehouse conversation in a great location in East London. The light is wonderful inside and every amenity you'd need is in place. The hosts have really established a stunning property.
I wouldn't hesitate recommending the place and will definitely be coming back.
I had a great few weeks here. The warehouse is fantastically spacious and relaxing (the road itself is fairly peaceful). A really interesting space and the hosts were extremely friendly and made all the necessary arrangements easy going. I'd highly recommend a stay here if you get the opportunity!
I love traveling and I don't like hotels. Much prefer staying with friends or in a private flat, always have & always will. I think it 's a much better way to explore new territories.
Enough of the rambling. I am often seen for long weekends around Europe, may it be for music festivals, a few days off paragliding or extending a business trip to take in some culture. I also love traveling around Latin America and lived in Berlin, Sydney, London, Zurich and back in London.
Always up for some party and shenanigans and yet a responsible and mature tenant. Sometimes I also have my own apartment to rent out when out of town.