Welcome to New York City! We love our home, we know you will too!!!
Our large 2BR apartment is in an AMAZING LOCATION for your NYC stay!
• CENTRAL PARK is just 1/2 block from our front door.
• Whole Foods is 1/2 block the other way, as well as the new Columbus Square shopping area.
• Getting anywhere in Manhattan is super easy, as the B/C Subway is on our corner, and the 1/2/3 Trains (the 2 & 3 trains will get you to Times Square in less than 10 minutes!) are just 2 1/2 blocks away.
• The Upper West Side is chock full of great attractions- American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, The Children’s Museum, Lincoln Center, Symphony Space, Museum Mile (Guggenheim, The Met, etc.) is just across the park, oodles of great shops and restaurants, Riverside Park, and SO MUCH MORE! We never tire of exploring the UWS ourselves!
Our Spacious Apartment Features…
• A Terrace overlooking Central Park- the perfect place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, or relax with an evening glass of wine!
• High Floor (Elevator Building)
• Very safe and secure- there is a doorman on duty 24 hours/day
• Large, FULLY Equipped Kitchen (incl. 8 Cup Coffee Maker, and Nespresso Machine, Filtered Water, Dishwasher, 6-Burner Gas Range)- use whatever you need!
• Large Living Room with Comfy Seating, Lots of Books & Board Games, Big Screen TV, and a Piano you are welcome to play
• Dining Room
• Laundry facilities in the building
Your private BEDROOM is furnished with…
• A Queen Size Bed
• A Small Sofa (which folds out for extra people- we usually put a Full Size AeroBed on top for added comfort)
• Flat-Screen TV with Cable and DVD player
• Wireless High Speed Internet THROUGHOUT apartment, PLUS wired-internet in your bedroom
• Air Conditioning during the Summer months
• Plenty of Closet Space (and a couple of drawers as well)
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Fresh Linens and Towels, of course!
I had the best time with Laura and Bones! They're wonderful hosts... so welcoming and helpful all the time! Their apartment is only a stone's throw away from the subway... incredible location and very comfy room! Thank you so much for everything! All the best, Jule
We had a great stay in NYC. The apartment was perfectly located close metro stations, supermarket, restaurants and just 2 minutes walk to central park!
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Important after a day exploring the city.
Laura and Bones were very friendly and willing to provide information needed. I would definately recommend this room.
Laura and Bones, thank you so much for sharing your lovely apartment!
Fantastic hosts! Laura & Bones were so friendly and helpful, and the room/apartment is very comfortable. Super convenient to the subway & Central Park. Only minor drawback was the inability to control the heater in the room -- made for a hot night even with the windows open. We had a great time and would definitely stay there again!
Laura and Bones were wonderful hosts. Very friendly and welcoming. Location was perfect with a great grocery store nearby.
Laura and Bones were the most gracious of hosts. We were very comfortable in their apartment. And with both Whole Foods and the subway less than a block away, life in New York was very convenient.
Laura and Bones made everything so easy. They are kind, thoughtful and easy going. In a lovely relaxed atmosphere that they create, you can feel at home so quickly.
Great neighbourhood, subway 1 minute walk, shops on the corner, Central Park opposite. What's not to like? Thanks fo the 86 th street cinema recommodation - leather fully reclining seats - fab!
We would not hesitate to recommend this place, and I would always stay with Laura and Bones if I make it back to NYC.
We stayed at Laura and Bones Rodriguez for many nights, and we enjoyed their apartment as it was ours!
They are very nice and friendly people.
Our room was comfortable and warm....which was great as New York was under the snow.....
We have cooked nearly every day, using their kitchen wich is very organized and cleaned, there was some room in the fridge for us!
The view on Central Park is beautiful, and the area is quite and safe. The metro station is just around the corner.
Laura & Bones are great hosts....we would like to stay in their apartment during our next visit in New York.
Laura and Bones are so friendly. And we felt so warm and comfortable as we stayed there. The apartment is great! There's subway just nearby, so we could go anywhere we planed through subway. And we love that it is near the central park, so taking a walk in the central park became so easy.
Wonderful hosts, good location, excellent connectivity-subway,everything was as described or better. Couldn't have asked for more. My wife and I would highly recommend this place.
We had a wonderful stay at Laura and Bones' place. We stayed for 6 nights and had the entire place to our own which made us feel like we actually lived in New York. The subway station is very close which was a plus. Highly recommended.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.