GREAT FOR THOSE SHORT TRIPS
This is a very comfortable studio apartment located in the first floor of a building in Astoria, Queens. It can comfortably accommodate a couple, but fits up to 3 people.
GREAT FOR THOSE SHORT TRIPS
TOTALLY PRIVATE, Extremely Clean, Independent entrance, Cozy, Safe, Beautifully furnished, and the best of all conveniently located close to the subway lines that would take you all over NYC in minutes
The space is fully loaded with all that you would need during your business or vacation trip.
The apartment has its own Bathroom with shower (including 2 fresh and clean towels), QUEEN SIZE BED(including fresh and clean linens), wireless internet Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with Satellite DIRECTV 230 Channels, iron, alarm clock, hair dryer, Air Conditioning, heating, Audio System etc. fully equipped
Interaction with Guests
This is a self catered apartment and the guest will receive "Check In" instructions before their arrival. However, I will be available to assist the guest anytime during the day via email and/or phone call.
The neighborhood of Astoria is one of the most convenient and lively neighborhoods of Queens to rent an apartment. You would have convenient stores, bank, pharmacy, restaurants, bars…. Everything within few blocks, In addition to having two main subway lines (N,W trains on 31st Street and R,M trains on Broadway) running through the neighborhood there are two bridges that lead to Manhattan for easy access.
The neighborhood is known for its high quality Greek and Italian restaurants as well as Steinway Street, the main shopping drag. Another advantage in Astoria is the Astoria Park which runs along the East River for several blocks and offers panoramic views of the east side of Manhattan, Roosevelt Island and the Triboro Bridge.
THE 46th STREET SUBWAY STATION (lines R & M) IS TWO AND A HALF BLOCKS FROM THE STUDIO AND IS ABOUT 12-15 MINUTES RIDE TO MANHATTAN..... Trains run 24/7
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate
8. Nuisance: Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behavior towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
9. Age Restrictions: In order to ensure our guests enjoy a stay free from disturbance, at Moblat operated apartments, non-corporate bookings may not be accepted from any paying guests under the age of 21. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested on arrival and if not presented on request, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Confirming receipt of your Booking Confirmation email acknowledges your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Payment of the Full or Initial charge also indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The pictures are very accurate. The place is small but enough for a short vacation.
The place was clean. Martha was very responsive and prompt when we needed her.
The only issue was, the windows do not have screens, it may be a New York way, and being in the front of the building, on the first floor, with all the trash in the front, if the windows are open, all the flies come in the studio.
Martha was really professional and gave me a call as soon as I made it to the place. Nevertheless, this place is not wait I paid for. I needed a studio to stay while I was working in the city and the location of the place is perfect, the problem is that technically this is not an studio. The only separation between the neighbours and me was that door you see right next to the bed in the picture. On the other side of the wall there's the neighbour's kitchen. I could barely sleep the first two days because you can hear your neighbours as they where in the same room, and the other way around. Not only that but the light coming from the other "studio" is annoying as well, since it's next from where you sleep. I repeat, this has nothing to do with the management. The place was clean, the internet working fine and the location is really good. But it's like renting a room with independent entrance because there's no privacy at all.
El apartamento es tal y como se muestra en las imágenes. Tiene varias estaciones de metro cerca que te dejan en un momento en Manhattan, y avenidas llenas de vida al lado de la casa, aunque la calle es más tranquila.
La comunicación con Martha, excelente, nos facilitó mucho todo.
Sin duda, un buen alojamiento para quedarse si van pocas personas y quieren un buen precio!
Appartement propre et calme. Une bonne alternative pour éviter les logements hors de prix de Manhattan tout en étant proches des centres touristiques (comptez 5min à pied du métro puis une vingtaine de minutes en métro pour être au centre de Manhattan). Martha a été très arrangeante pour les heures de départ et d'arrivée.
This really is a cozy apartment! The community feeling is great and there is some much to do, see and eat within walking distance! While we did not meet Martha she was quick to respond to any queries. The apartment is very close to the Steinway subway station and I would recommend this place to anyone!!
It is a good price/quality solution for those who have budget constraint. Martha was very very helpful. Even thought, we booked at the last minute, she managed to organize everything for us for the following day. She send us a document full of details with all what you need to know about the apartment and the neighborhood. She even leave you a mobile phone that you can charge and use while you are there which was very very useful.
The studio is very small and it was a bit cold in the apartment. But other than this all was perfect. Many thanks Martha!
The reservation was canceled 24 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Moblat Apartments is a family company that began operations in 1996 in Medellin Colombia. We are pioneers in the business and since then we have offer comfort and value to our guests whatever their visit is to Medellin or New York. We have extensive experience in various city properties, our main competitive advantage is the variety of apartments that we have for our clients in the most exclusive areas of Medellin as Laureles, Estadio, El Velodromo, El Poblado, Conquistadores; and in New York we have properties in Astoria Queens the most convinient neighborhood.
We offer you a variety of amenities to make your stay in one of our furnished apartment in New York or in MEDELLIN nice and fun! We are committed to bring you comfort and a price that is much more affordable than a hotel. Whether you're a business traveler, tourist, or a family that requires quality accommodation while their house is being renovated or during medical treatment we have what you are looking for.