About this listing
HISTORIC PRIVATE VICTORIAN PERFECT FOR SHORT-TERM VISITS FOR 6 (or 7 if needed)
-Tree-lined, safe, quiet, charming, family neighborhood.
-ONLY 1/2 block to BUS & 2 1/2 to Davis Square T Red Line Subway! Read "House Rules" for Residential Guest Parking Permit & A/C options.
-We love making new friends and will work hard to attend to you if ANY wish or issue arises 24/7 if you let us know.
WONDERFUL NEIGHBORHOOD! QUICK WALK TO:
BUS, DAVIS SQ REDLINE T METRO/ SUBWAY, Restaurants, Nightlife, Bike Rentals, Groceries, Shopping, Cinema, Parks & Playgrounds w/sprinklers, Post Office, Gym, Yoga, Tennis & Basketball Courts, Dry Cleaning, 15 mile BIKE/JOG PATH, etc. HARVARD LAW (4 Min Ride), TUFTS (3 min), Harvard Sq (6 min), MIT (9 Min), PORTER SQUARE / Commuter Rail (1/2 mi), BOSTON (3 miles), LOGAN AIRPORT (5 mi), & AMTRAK SOUTH STATION (4 mi)
PERFECT FOR: College Visits, Graduations & Reunions (ie. Harvard, MIT, Tufts, BU, BC., etc), Conferences, Job Interviews, Visting Professors, Sightseeing & Holidays, Boston Marathon, Head Of The Charles Crew Regatta, etc.
DETAILS: 2 Bedrooms (1 Queen & 1 Double) each with Guest Closet (or Wardrobe), Dresser, Desk; Living Room with Queen Sofabed (sleeps 2) & 1 Single Sofa (sleeps 1); Dining Room w/Antique Fireplace; Fully Equipped E-I-Kitchen; Hardwood Floors, Bay Windows, Fans (see below for A/C option), DVD, CD Player, VCR, & BOSE Radio; Bath w/ Shower & Tub.
UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR THE SPACE AND COST: Rates for my 5 Room Apt depend on time of year and total number of guests. However, my apt is guaranteed to be no higher than the cheapest currently available online single hotel room with a Cambridge address! (* see "House Rules" for info).
TO FIND THE CURRENT RATE: Put in arrival & departure dates & total number of guests (adults & children).
NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- I love offering my historic New England Victorian apartment, great for 1 - 5 (up to 7 if needed) seeking a short-term apartment, to visiting friends when we are not needing it.
-We aim to make your stay in our home comfortable, but please don't expect luxury vacation pad with tons of storage space.
-Please confirm you agree to ALL the "HOUSE RULES" (to view, click tab on above right).
-PROVIDE: Total number of adults and children, time of arrival, time of departure, & any additional requests.
- 1. Total number of guests (adults, children, babies)? Are there any elderly or children under 18? If so, what are their ages?
- 2A. Date AND Time of Check In?
B. Date AND Time of Check Out?
C. How will you arrive: Subway, Bus, Taxi, or Car?
- 3. Please tell me a little about yourselves and the purpose of your trip.
- 4. What Other Needs or Special Requests or Extra Options (please read below for additional options and possible related additional fees).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REQUESTING A BOOKING:
* I will let you know if my apartment will be available for ALL your needs. REPLIES MAY BE DELAYED IF I AM TRAVELING WITHOUT INTERNET, but please message me more than once if you don't hear back.
- NO UNREGISTERED OR UNPAID ADULTS, CHILDREN, OR VISITORS PERMITTED, NO PARTIES, NO SMOKING INSIDE OR IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE, & NO PETS
- RATES, AVAILABILITY & AMENITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL A RESERVATION IS FINALIZED, AND WILL DEPEND ON TIME OF YEAR, TOTAL NUMBER OF GUESTS, AND WHO FINALIZES THEIR RESERVATION MOST QUICKLY.
RATES FOR MY 5 ROOM / 2 BEDROOM APT ARE GUARANTEED TO BE THE SAME OR CHEAPER THAN THE CHEAPEST CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLINE PRICE SINGLE HOTEL ROOM IN CAMBRIDGE! JUST FIND & SEND ME THE NAME OF THE SITE AND CURRENT TOTAL COST FOR LOWEST AVAILABLE HOTEL ROOM WITH A CAMBRIDGE ADDRESS. MAKE SURE THEIR RATE IS:
1. VERIFIABLE ONLINE w/in 24 hours of your reservation inquiry,
2. Inclusive of all of their HOTEL FEES & TAXES, &
3. FOR EXACT SAME: DATES; TOTAL NUMBER OF BEDS & BEDROOMS NEEDED; TOTAL NUMBER OF GUESTS; & REQUESTED EXTRA OPTIONS/ AMENITIES (ie. WiFi, Parking, etc.)
We look forward to having you as our guests and hope to make your time in the Boston area wonderful by trying to accommodate your needs throughout your stay. Just keep in touch with us 24/7 by email should anything arise and to let us know what you like to do and the types of restaurants, sights, and activities that might interest you. Safe travels!