Architectually designed, funky, modern, industrial house in Bondi/Bondi Junction
Great location, hidden away in a small quite laneway away from traffic and street noise. Beaches, shops, nightlife, public transport are a short hop away. The property is a tall, narrow terrace home, positioned behind a tall, heritage-protected Australian gum tree, north-facing for maximum sunshine.
- Showcased in the Sydney Morning Herald's "100 Amazing Small Homes in Sydney". Call it cute, sexy, funky, cool, this house has character. Just 3 metres wide and very tall, it has 2.5 levels, a steep, tree-house stair case, high corrigated iron circular roof, open-plan spaces and very few doors, eco-designed with metal and wood finishings, polished oak floorboards, polished concrete, carpet-less.
- Gourmet kitchen with all modern appliances, crockery, dishwasher.
- Recycled timber, stylish dining table and leather chairs.
- 2 spacious, queen-sized bedrooms, main bedroom upstairs, open plan, balcony with partial city views. Second bedroom, downstairs with small atrium, industrial styled. 2nd room has some bondage available if thats your thing.
Large, wide, leather sofa that could accomodate an extra single guest. Plasma TV, DVD player, Bose surround sound system.
- Small outdoor courtyard, north facing & sundrenched, surrounded by native flora and that big gum tree. Gas BBQ available.
- It's all about location, location, location!
1 min walk - public bus transport to Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction shops, Sydney CBD
10 min walk - Bondi Junction Westfields shopping precinct, Bondi Junction City Rail train station to all metro locations, local eateries, banks/atms, post office.
20 min walk - famous Bondi Beach, cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs. Paddington shopping strip, cafes, bars, pubs.
15 min drive - Sydney CBD, Sydney Harbour.
- Suitable for business people, professional singles, couples and small adult groups.
- Swim and surf at famous Bondi, Bronte, Tamarama beaches. Walk/jog the scenic coastal walk from Bondi to Coogee. Enjoy the trendy, hip cafes, restaurants, tapas, bars, pubs in Bondi Beach and Paddington, Darlinghurst a short taxi/bus ride away. Shop until you drop in the Bondi Junction shopping precinct. Take a beautiful Sydney harbour cruise, visit some of Sydney's clothing optional harbour beaches.
** Looking to rent out whole house July 2 - July 23, 2013. Flexible other times for share room with owner (B&B) or special requests for whole house (I can make other arrangements). Great host who is well travelled, friendly, fun and knows the lay of the land so can give some great travel/tourist tips. Gay friendly.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1635 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6072 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This is a super cool "pad" industrial chic design, but with very comfortable beds & great linens .
Paul went out of his way to accommodate us last minute, even leaving a case of gorgeous gladiolus .
The location was excellent with walking to Bondi Junction, & 5 minute s to beach!
Nice TV , surroun sound Bose, very comfy leather couch, & fully outfitted gourmet kitchen w/espresso maker.
Only trouble was no Internet connection at the time, but this was a network problem & Paul did everything he could to solve it.
Thanks for everything Paul, I fully recommend!