About this listing
INSTANT BOOK now available!! My CALENDAR is always up to date so feel free to book it without emailing me first. PLEASE read the DESCRIPTION in full to confirm the unit will suit your group. LAST-MINUTE bookings are no problem at all.
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! and INSTANT BOOK is available to immediately secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (3 years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 60 listings in TOKYO, BANGKOK, AND HONG KONG.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Located in the GINZA area, a lively, old town district. 3-4 minute walk from the train station!!!
— 28 SQM Studio / 1 Room with 2 Beds and 1 Futon - sleeps 5 people maximum. (Includes linens)
— Kitchen (includes 1 burner stove, fridge, microwave, toaster oven, tea kettle, blender, rice cooker, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
— Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Nice Desk and Chair, Nice big Mirror
— Sofa w/ coffee table
— Big Balcony
— Clothes Rack for hanging clothes
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided.
— Iron and Ironing Board
— 5TH Floor apartment w/ Elevator
— Coin Laundry is 7 mins walk from here.
^^^^ 3 Other Locations NEARBY ^^^^
I have 4 apartments literally within 90 seconds walk from each other. So, if you needed 2 or more places for your party, PLEASE EMAIL ME.
You might see on the map that there is a freeway/highway behind the building but you can't hardly hear it. The balcony faces the opposite side and has a descent view of the city!! The apartment is very quiet and peaceful. This is due to the fact that many of the units here are used as offices ( though they are truly apartments ) during the stay so few people live in the building.
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
—CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
—CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
~~~ NEARBY THE APARTMENT ~~~
—LESS than 10 minutes walk to GINZA.
—ONLY 1.2km or 3/4 mile from TOKYO Station.
—Direct Trains to both AIRPORTS
—TOKYO SKY TREE is 15 mins by train.
---DISNEYLAND only 20 mins by train.
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
BURGER SHO(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)mins
7-11 with AT(URL HIDDEN)----(URL HIDDEN)mins
TSUKIJI Fish Market ---- 10 mins
GINZA Shopping Dist ---- 10 mins
CHINESE Restaurant ---(URL HIDDEN)mins
COFFEE Sho(URL HIDDEN)---(URL HIDDEN)mins
~~~ AREA ~~~
GINZA is the upscale area of Tokyo with several department stores, boutiques, restaurants and coffeehouses. Ginza is recognized as one of the most luxurious shopping districts in the world. This apartment is also only a 10 minute walk to the famous TSUKIJI fish market. You will be able to walk there at 4:30am in time for the Fish Market auctions without needing a taxi!
Nearby Sights include Tokyo Sky Tree, Tsukiji Fish Market, Imperial Palace, Ueno Zoo, Ryogoku Sumo Stadium, Tokyo Edo Musuem, and not far to Disneyland!
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the keybox for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE / BEDS
This unit has a maximum of three beds:
---2 Semi-Double Size Beds ( 120cm by 200cm )
---1 Single Size Futon Bed. ( 100cm by 200cm )
Sorry but the beds sizes can NOT be changed.
It accommodates (sleeps):
—1 to 2 People with plenty of space and they can have their own bed if two.
—3 to 4 Makes it crowded (though possible with 2 people in each semi-double bed.
ONLY book for 3 or 4 guests if people can share beds. A family or 2 couples would be okay.
NOT a good option for 3 single people.
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: SHINTOMICHO (YURAKUCHO Line(URL HIDDEN)TAKARACHO (ASAKUSA Line)
Direct trains to many places including Akihabara, Ginza, Ueno, and Asakusa!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
BY DIRECT TRAIN: 70 minutes--- Fare---1,330¥
Narita Skyaccess Line to TAKARACHO Station.
( sometimes need to change trains at Oshiage )
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
BY DIRECT TRAIN: 27 minutes--- Fare---550¥
Keikyu-Kuko Line to TAKARACHO Station.
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:07am / 12:10am.
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 1:30am.
TRANSPORTATION: NEAR 7 Metro / Train Lines:
Station: -- Walk Time -- Train Line:
Shintomicho ---2 min--(URL HIDDEN)Yurakcho Line
Takarach(URL HIDDEN)---4 mins--- Asakusa Line
Tsukij(URL HIDDEN) ---5 mins--- Hibiya Line
Higashi Ginza ---6 mins--- Ginza and Hibiya Lines
Hatchobor(URL HIDDEN)---7 mins--- Musashino, Keiyo, Hibiya Lines
Yurakuch(URL HIDDEN)---10 mins--- JR Yamonote Line
Toky(URL HIDDEN)---15 mins--- JR, Bullet trains, many lines
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of night(URL HIDDEN)plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.