Great location on quiet bungalow complex yet walk to Los Feliz's hip restaurants, cafes, clubs, organic market, Metro, Bus, and Griffith Park. Walking distance to best Hospitals, including Children's, Kaiser, Hollywood Presbyterian. Great for short or long stays. Beautifully decorated upstairs unit with great view. Compact Living/Dining Room with gorgeous modern furnishings.
$75 one-time per stay cleaning fee.
Convenient neighborhood with shops & restaurants. Great public transportation. Convenient to 101 Freeway.
Easy access to Hollywood studios, walk of fame, tourist attractions, Los Feliz, Hospitals, LACC, downtown lofts, Staples Center, LA Live, W Hotel, Silverlake, Burbank, Glendale, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm.
Close-by park with outdoor gym.
Street parking, but not difficult if you are willing to walk a block or two.
Stays less than 30 days subject to LA hotel tax of 14%.
Fair housing laws enthusiastically followed.
Owned and managed by a CA licensed real estate agent.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Apartment rentals differ from hotels. Apartments offer full kitchens, and are more spacious and economical than hotels. On the other hand, an apartment is like your own home in that you provide your own toiletries (soap and shampoo), paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, cleaning supplies and the like. Several stores are located within a nearby.
Please treat the apartment as you would your own home.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. LOCAL TIME AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 AM. NO Early check-ins. We do not have a left luggage facility.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If you must smoke, smoke outside. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the grounds outside. Smoking inside the apartment will result in a minimum additional cleaning fee of USD $250 to have the carpets, furniture and comforters specially cleaned.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except with the written (including fax or email) separate agreement with the owner. If owner gives written permission to allow pets, then the following rules apply: All pets must be on leashes at all times outside of the apartment. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart worm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. DAMAGE FEES- Tenants shall be responsible for damages or an excess cleaning fee unless the following conditions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or unpaid collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. e. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room fee. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks or personal checks. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for short-term cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, except a $75 transaction fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must make the change at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per unit is limited those stated in this agreement. An additional charge of $25.00 per person per night is assessed for guests in addition to the specified number.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time departure cleaning fee. The cleaning fee is a minimum charge. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty, or full of pet hair will be required to pay an extra cleaning fee.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice until the reservation is paid in full.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or paid funds, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. The apartment is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. No parking is provided to guests.
16. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree that the sole jurisdiction for resolution of the dispute is the Superior Court of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles, CA transient occupancy and general contract law shall apply.
17. Guest acknowledges that this is a license for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended.
All the connections were done by email. Very prompt. Willing to help if any problems. Though we never saw the host or his agents we felt we were taken care of.
The unit is in a wonderful location. In a quiet neighborhood yet two blocks from the Hollywood/Sunset intersection. Walking distance to groceries, etc.
A nice bright front one bedroom unit in a small gated community. Great little private patio toward the street. Several steps up from the front gate to the level of all the units. We enjoyed our stay.
My friends and I were visiting the area for the first time from NY, we were a group of 4 and this apartment was perfect for us. It had everything we needed from pots, pans, linens, and even towels in the bathroom. The only thing that bothered me was how the tub wasn't as clean as I thought it would be when I arrived. Other than that, everything was perfect. Jason was very responsive and helpful with whatever questions I had. The outside patio area was a huge plus for us since we do smoke and enjoy reading outside. I would definitely stay here again :)
The apartment was better than I expected! The kitchen was equipped with all the necessary utensils (pots, pans, cutlery etc). There was extra blankets and pillows provided for the room, which was great considering at night it got quite cold! The apartment was clean and tidy, very spacious and having cable tv and wifi was great when it rained heavily and we had to stay indoors. We didn't have any issues at all with the apartment, but it was comforting to know that we had a pin code for the front gate and front door, which made us feel secure. The apartment is very close to bars, restaurants, cafes and grocery stores, but tucked away in a suburb-like feel. I loved staying at this apartment and will definitely stay here again. Thank you for having my little family.
Never met my host, Jason, we only communicated by emails and on airbnb. He always responded though. He assigned a handler to take care of any needs, Marcy. When I arrived, the code to the front gate wasn't given in the email, luckily a tenant was entering. The next night had to call Marcy, and she gave me the code over the phone. It was late so make sure to get the code so not to get stranded in the dark. The unit was not as clean as thought, blinds were dusty. Floors & rug looked like it hadn't been vacuumed. And had a funny smell. The first week I spent most of my time at my daughter's apartment to help prepare for the baby. It was the 4th day that I actually stayed in the unit so I cleaned myself. The kitchen sink was clogged so Marcy sent a plumber to fix the next day. She also sent the cleaners to redo the cleaning, which was nice of her to do since I was there 5 days. I was busy helping with my newborn granddaughter she had health problems. All in all the unit was average, nothing too exciting about it. The shower had good pressure. The shower curtains could use a change. The laundry area had been ignored. It was lacking a garbage container, the corner was full of garbage and is a tight space, only room for 1 slim person. The location however is great. Rental car Enterprise is walking distance, and great restaurants nearby. Grocery stores too. Good neighborhood. I chose this unit because it was only 2 miles from my daughter.
We only dealt with Jason by text and email. But he was responsive to our requests. We had an over-all OK experience with the apartment. The pluses were a great location in Los Feliz near Hollywood, that it was a one-bedroom with separate living room and kitchen, and was generally comfortable. Also, whenever we wanted anything it was provided promptly.
The downsides were that the rug in the living room needed to have been vacuumed before we moved in. At first the water heater hadn't been turned on and we had to have them send someone to do that. Although the linens were clean and there were extras, the actual pillows were yellowed and we asked for new ones. As I said, all our requests were promptly met. For those who worry about internet privacy, I couldn't get my VPN to articulate with the wi-fi router and so will have to change all my passwords. Finally, and this is apparently common, AirBNB doesn't collect LA city taxes apparently; Jason is scrupulous and asked that they be paid separately (I think it was $37). It is legit, but maybe warning should have been given. But the apt was in my view reasonably priced and we stayed there half a week, so it was no biggie.
Perfect place in a great location. We really enjoyed out stay and would always come back!
This host has 640 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews