Welcome to San Francisco, and of course, the best area of San Francisco - the Marina District!
I am renting my entire apartment, which is a spacious and relatively new 1 bedroom/1 bath. Relatively new you ask? The apartment building was built in 1991, which is new compared with a lot of the buildings in the Marina District - most were built in the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s. The apartment is over 700 square feet, which is larger than most other 1 bedroom/1 bath apartments in the Marina. I hope you can take advantage of my nice apartment while I travel for work. I'll make the stay as best as possible for you!
* 1 bedroom with high-end queen sized bed
* Drawer and closet space available for your comfort
* 1 full bath with shower/tub combo (accessible via bedroom or hallway)
* Kitchen has refrigerator, stove-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster
* All cookware, dishes, cutlery, and spices provided (if you want to cook)
* Open living room with leather couch, leather couch-chair, and dining table & 4 chairs
* 42" flat screen TV with digital cable and Sony surround-sound system
* High-speed wireless internet
* Fresh linens, towels, and toiletries provided (and hairdryer!)
* 1st floor (one flight of stairs since it's not on the ground level)
* No parking included, but there is street parking available on the street or in parking complexes (I can arrange parking for you in our facility or nearby in another complex for $250/month)
* Washer/Dryer located on ground level of complex. There are 2 washers/2 dryers: $1.50 per wash and $1.25 per dry
Location and Neighborhood Information: Best and most desirable neighborhood for young individuals and families (walkable, next to the water, plenty of fantastic restaurants, bars, and shopping)
* Apartment is located...
- 1 block from Chestnut St: restaurants, bars, shopping, coffee shops, etc.
- 3 blocks from the Marina Green
- 4 blocks from Union St: more restaurants, bars, shopping, coffee shops, etc.
- Walking distance to San Francisco attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Exploratorium, Palace of the Fine Arts, Fort Mason, Chrissy Field
- Stay in one of the city's more lively and famous nightlife scenes!
Public transportation options:
* Apartment is located...
- 10 feet from the Muni #22 bus line (travels through Marina, Pacific Heights, Japantown, Haight, Mission, Potrero Hill)
- 1 block from the Muni #30 bus line (travels through Marina, North Beach, Chinatown, Union Square, Downtown, SOMA)
- 1 block from the Muni #30X bus line (express bus that travels from the Marina district to Financial district with limited stops, runs from 6am-9am and returns 3:30pm-6:30pm)
- 4 blocks from the Muni #45 bus line (travels through Marina, Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown, Union Square, Downtown, SOMA)
- 3 blocks from other Muni bus lines: #28 and #43
This was our first experience using Air BNB as we wanted to stay in the marina district and there aren't any hotels. Kevin made using Air BNB so easy and will definitely use it again.
We stayed at Kevin's place over new years and we couldn't have been happier! Kevin was a great host and extremely accessible with any questions we may have had leading up to our stay, during our stay as well as during checkout.
Kevin's apartment is in a great location, just a block walk from chestnut street, with tons of restaurants, bars and shops. The marina district is an amazing neighborhood with so much to offer, and no hotels so not a huge tourist area, but close enough to fisherman's wharf and other tourist areas. You also get a full one bedroom apartment, not just a studio which a lot of other hosts are offering in this area. The apartment was very spacious with all amenities you could need. He was very helpful in explaining how everything worked in the place and placed out fresh towels and soap for us.
Our big concern was parking as we had a rental with us. We had no problems finding parking right by the apartment. This could be due to the holiday but either way it was perfect, and our timing was great where we didn't even have to pay for parking at all. Kevin was great with explaining the parking rules to us and letting us know where else to park if spots weren't available out front.
We had also asked Kevin's opinion on new years eve spots since we are not from the area. He was so great with giving us recommendations and a bunch of websites to check out. He even offered to go check out some of the places to see what was going on during NYE for us. Such a nice gesture!
Overall, we absolutely loved staying at Kevin's and would highly recommend him as a host to anyone staying in this area. We will definitely be back!
This was my second stay at Kevin's place. I stayed a second time because I had such a good experience the first time. Kevin was equally as accommodating this time as he was originally. The location of his place is one of the best in San Francisco and a big reason I stayed here again. In terms of value, location and ease of accommodations you won't find a better place in the city. Once again I highly recommend staying at Kevin's place.
Kevin was a fantastic host and I really enjoyed my stay at his apartment.
This was my first experience with airbnb and it was an excellent one. Kevin was quick to respond to any questions I had and made the trip run smooth. The apartment was clean and neat. Didn't use the kitchen but it was nice that the fridge was clean and had space if we needed it. Great location a block or two away from bars, restaurants and water. Would recommend to anyone traveling to SF
I had a great experience staying at Kevin's place. The apartment is very spacious and the pictures represent it well. This is one of the best locations in the city. The neighborhood is quiet, the building is nice and secure, and the apartment is very clean. It was really easy to get a hold of Kevin for anything I needed and his check in and check out process went smoothly. Overall a great place that you can't miss with in San Francisco.
Kevin's apartment was just as laid out and it was a wonderful place to stay. Kevin was very responsive, organized, and all in all just a wondeful host. I would recommend anyone looking for a place to stay in San Francisco to stay here as it was a wonderful experience for me.
I rented Kevin’s place for five days over a weekend while in town for work and friends. The apartment was in perfect condition, very clean and very large (far more space that I needed anyway). The location is perfect. It’s a short walk up to the waterfront, five minute walk over to the Marina Safeway for groceries or a Zipcar lot across the street from that, and 6-7 minutes down to Chestnut for Starbucks and a whole host of bars and restaurants. I didn’t do any cooking so can’t comment on the kitchen, but the rest of the apartment was more than adequate for my stay. Kevin was an absolute delight to deal with leading up to the trip and all throughout. I’d recommend his apartment to anyone looking for a good home away from home for work or pleasure.
Kevin was great to work with and very accommodating. Great location if you want to be in the Marian (or close to Fort Mason, as was our case)
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed our stay at Kevin's apartment. The location was ideal - close to the Golden Gate Bridge, a short walk to the bay, or to Pacific Heights and other nearby areas.
Kevin was a great host. He met us when we arrived, even though our flight did not allow us to get there until late at night. Kevin was very responsive when we had questions during our stay. He was also very quick to respond to emails when we were in the course of making our booking.
I would recommend Kevin's apartment to anyone wishing a comfortable stay in San Francisco or the nearby area.
My parents came into town for a few days so I chose to get around the crazy SF hotel prices and chose AirBnB (first time user). Kevin's large apartment was a perfect choice for them; great location in the Marina next to lots of restaurants and shopping. Kevin is a lovely host with a spotless apartment that I would recommend to anyone.