About This Listing
Welcome to Hollywood , Los Angeles , California .
In the heart of Hollywood ,Los Angeles , studio apartment for you to enjoy your vacation .
ALL brand new furniture & new carpet studio apartment between west Hollywood and Hollywood on Detroit street right off sunset blvd.
BEST LOCATION on the 2 rd floor with elevator - nice inside balcony with endless sun and no street noise.
Price includes parking under the building with a remote and safe access. New dishwasher , new stove , flat screen TV 46" , cable , Internet , all furnishings include linens , dishes, glasses, small appliances , microwave. etc
washer and dryer machines in the building ( 1st & 2 nd floor ) .
Pool on top the roof.
Safe and secure building.
WALK TO :
- The Hollywood walk of fame ( 5 min ).
- Graumann's Chinese theater ( where the stars put their hand and footprints).
- Dolby theatre ( Kodak theatre ) home of the oscars.
- Runyon canyon ( go hiking ).
- Hollywood & Highland shopping Mall.
--- All major stores like H&M , GAP , ZARA , GUESS , SEPHORA , LOUIS VUITTON , VICTORIA SECRET , AMERICAN EAGLE , FOREVER 21 etc.
- Large supermarket ( Ralph ' s ) open 24 hours just 2-3 minutes walk , many cafes , restaurant and stores all in walking distance .
- Thai restaurant ( Pa ord noodle ) , Chinese restaurant ( Hoy wok ) , Japanese restaurant ( Soy sauce) , Vietnamese restaurant ( Pho citi ) , Burger King , Wendy ,In & out , Pizza , Brazilian restaurant etc .
- Ross store , Target , Best Buy , CVS , Fresh & easy , Rite aid etc.
- Metro Red Line subway station to universal studios and downtown LA .
If you have any more questions feel free to contact me . I am sure you will enjoy my place and location.
" APPLE & CHOMPOO "
please take off the shoes.
We didn't see our hosts but they answered emails quickly and were very helpful.
This condo is at the perfect location, a close walk to every place in Hollywood that you'd want to go to. Moreover, it has a private parking, which in Hollywood is a luxury not to be taken for granted. The hosts were friendly and responsive, making sure we knew everything necessary to check in and out with no problems.
The apartment was clean though there were some random debris on the carpet and the sink in the bathroom didn't drain very fast but these are really small nitpicks for a great place.
Had such a great time staying at Apple & Chompoo's place. They were very welcoming. Even though we didn't get to meet personally, they were always there and offered to help when ever we needed it. The place is nice and well furnished and very central to great attractions. Will definitely stay again. Thank you!
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews