Welcome to Hollywood , Los Angeles , California .
In the heart of Hollywood ,Los Angeles , studio apartment for you to enjoy your vacation .
ALL brand new furniture & new carpet studio apartment between west Hollywood and Hollywood on Detroit street right off sunset blvd.
BEST LOCATION on the 2 rd floor with elevator - nice inside balcony with endless sun and no street noise.
Price includes parking under the building with a remote and safe access. New dishwasher , new stove , flat screen TV 46" , cable , Internet , all furnishings include linens , dishes, glasses, small appliances , microwave. etc
washer and dryer machines in the building ( 1st & 2 nd floor ) .
Pool on top the roof.
Safe and secure building.
WALK TO :
- The Hollywood walk of fame ( 5 min ).
- Graumann's Chinese theater ( where the stars put their hand and footprints).
- Dolby theatre ( Kodak theatre ) home of the oscars.
- Runyon canyon ( go hiking ).
- Hollywood & Highland shopping Mall.
--- All major stores like H&M , GAP , ZARA , GUESS , SEPHORA , LOUIS VUITTON , VICTORIA SECRET , AMERICAN EAGLE , FOREVER 21 etc.
- Large supermarket ( Ralph ' s ) open 24 hours just 2-3 minutes walk , many cafes , restaurant and stores all in walking distance .
- Thai restaurant ( Pa ord noodle ) , Chinese restaurant ( Hoy wok ) , Japanese restaurant ( Soy sauce) , Vietnamese restaurant ( Pho citi ) , Burger King , Wendy ,In & out , Pizza , Brazilian restaurant etc .
- Ross store , Target , Best Buy , CVS , Fresh & easy , Rite aid etc.
- Metro Red Line subway station to universal studios and downtown LA .
If you have any more questions feel free to contact me . I am sure you will enjoy my place and location.
" APPLE & CHOMPOO "
please take off the shoes.
They were super welcoming and very responsive. Place was clean, and neighborhood was safe. They even left a few water bottles in the fridge! Would definitely stay again.
Apple and Chompoo kept in good touch with us to let us know how and when we could get into the apartment. It all worked very smoothly and conveniently. The apartment was exactly as shown and described. It's a very nice space. We weren't there very long and didn't get to meet our hosts, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Hosts were great with communication on getting in and out and providing quick response to any needs. There were pieces that were left to be desired however. The room is definitely in need of new carpeting (giant bleach like stains) and someone had clearly showered in the room within 20 minutes of our check in (bathroom still was steamed up). Overall a decent place with a good location, but not my first choice into the future.
Great experience here. The place is clean and has everything you need for a few days in Los Angeles. The location is great, a short walk to Hollywood blvd. And it was surprisingly quiet. Apple & Chompoo respond quickly to e-mails and did a great job problem solving. (locked ourselves out at 7:30 in the morning but they had the manager there in 10 minutes to open the door for us).
The apartment was lovely and as described. They even left bottled water in the fridge for me which was a nice touch. The neighbourhood looks a bit old, but apartment is fine, but the block is a bit dated. Was very clean and well appointed. Would have been nice to meet the girls to thank them in person, but they were responsive when i had a question. It was convenient to anything you need from groceries, and laundry area always had an opening.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews