About this listing
Spectacular room in beautiful large apt—includes your very own private bathroom and large private deck with great views. Hood is quiet with hip bars and notable restaurants. Close to downtown, freeways, GOOG Bus stop.
Spectacular room in beautiful large 3 bdr apt—includes your very own private bathroom and large deck!
About the condo:
• 2000 square feet
• modern, built in 2006
• large gourmet kitchen
• modern furnishings
• 3 decks with incredible views of the city, one of the large decks is off the bedroom
• 3 bathrooms with washer/dryer in the unit—one of the bathrooms is your private bathroom
• plenty of street parking close access to freeways (80, 101) mission/potrero neighborhood, Hampshire/18th street, close to Slow Club, Universal Café, Safeway and Whole Foods
• utilities (electricity, cable, internet) included
• Female, 30 something, creative director
• 2 french bulldogs share the apartment occasionally. If you would prefer to not have the dogs there and you will be staying short-term, I can arrange for them to stay elsewhere
Respectful guests only please.
Also, please remove your shoes before entering the space. You may leave shoes outside the apartment door near the cubby area.
Please be responsible for your own food and drink. There are 2 groceries stores (Safeway and Whole Foods) within walking distance, and a convenience store right around the corner. If you need something from the fridge other than the condiments or milk for tea or coffee, do the polite thing and ask first before helping yourself to food:)
Use of the kitchen is welcome. I only ask that you clean up after preparing food, and dishes go in the dishwasher.
My 2 dogs stay with me occasionally. If you leave the apartment for an extended time, please ensure the dogs are in their enclosure and that the door is closed.
Thanks and welcome!