About this listing
Owner-listed Garden 1-br with Tons of SF Charm!
LONG-TERM STAYS ONLY (1 month minimum)
The apartment is an owner-listed so there is no landlord to make you to leave when you arrive! The quiet, light-filled 1 br/1 ba garden apartment is in an adorable 3-unit 1920s townhouse with tons of SF character. The apartment is on a quiet tree-lined street with a private entrance, custom window seat, two sets of bay windows, and a sunny backyard.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
• 2 mountain bikes (1 male & 1 female) with helmets, locks & a basket
• Private top-of-the-line washer/dryer
• Huge EMPTY custom walk-in closet
• Direct access to spacious flowering garden
• Comfortable queen sized bed
• Fresh linens & towels
• Updated appliances (fridge, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, coffee machine)
• All the necessities: pots, pans, dishes, wine glasses & opener, silverware
• 40in HDTV with HD premium cable
• Fast wireless internet with desk space
• Air mattress with extra pillows & sheets for guests
In the heart of the Marina neighborhood. Within 2-5 blocks you will have 40+ restaurants and bars, 3 grocery stores, 2 movie theaters, 2 yoga studios, 3 gyms, 2 drug stores, and arguably the best running/biking path in the US (Marina Blvd). You're also be within walking distance (1mi) to the following neighborhoods: Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Fisherman's Wharf (Ghirardelli Square!), the Presidio and Pacific Heights.
The Marina is flat and 100% walk and bike friendly. Two bikes are included with your rental! The apartment is 2 blocks from the center of vibrant Chestnut Street and also 3 blocks from the bay, where you can walk along the water admiring views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Palace of Fine Arts and the mountains of Marin. In addition, it is just a 45 minute drive to Napa/Sonoma wine country. Two blocks from the apartment there are 2 bus stops that run busses catering to all neighborhoods of the city. We don't recommend bringing a car, but we can help you get a SF visitor permit if necessary.
Always lock both locks on the front door every time you come and go. Please always use the front door to access the apartment (not the garage door). The washer/dryer in the garage is for the exclusive use of our unit. There is no smoking allowed.
View from living room and a peek into the kitchen nook (the walls are tan, not pink!)