About this listing
Our flat has 3 bedrooms, 2 of them are single and 1 double bedroom. We also have 1 sofa in the living room which can be a very comfortable single bed. With this extra space, our flat can accommodate upto 5 people.
More details are as below;
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION DETAILS:
- Type “13 Nazifbey Sk.” into Goo...le Map and you will see it. There is also a detailed map I prepared for you. For a bigger image and more photos, please do ask.
- Yeditepe University shuttles and public buses such as 19F are passing in front of our house. 2 mins. to bus station. Also, Doğuş, Okan and Marmara Universities are within 10 - 12 mins. of walking distance.
- Metrobus is 2,5 mins. away from us
- National Rail service is very close as well. Trains go to intercity destinations as well as intracity.
- Yellow minibuses work on 7 / 24 basis from Taksim and Bostancı. They also pass in front of our flat.
- Blue minibuses to Maltepe, Kartal area also work 7 / 20 basis which also pass on the same street.
- Long-termers, get 30% DISCOUNT!! (3 months or more)
- Kadikoy Municipality is 2 mins. away which has got a police station in it and makes the area safer.
- Ferry Ports to Karaköy, Kabataş, Beşiktaş and Princess Islands are at 10 mins. walking distance.
- Basically, we are not only in the centre of Kadikoy, but also in the centre of Istanbul.
FLAT & ROOM DETAILS:
- Flat has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and a kitchen.
- 2 rooms have single (Room S and M) and 1 room has double (Room L) beds. All bills and utilities such as gas, hot water, electricity, wireless internet, kitchen staff, fridge, sheets etc... are included. Free Laundry with Washing Machine. Please let us send you a competitive rent upon receiving your accommodation details.
- All rooms have got all furnitures such as desk, chair, wardrobe, beds, linens, FANS and VENTILATORS for cooling etc...
- There is a TV, sofa, dining table, wireless internet and chairs in the common shared area.
- Kitchen has got all utilities such as fridge, cutleries, pans & pots, plates etc…
- Bathroom has all details plus a washing machine.
- Uninterrupted 24 hours hot water available.
- Brand new flat with brand new decorations and utilities.
- Heating system is powerful and all rooms have radiators.
I studied Civil Engineering in the University of Portsmouth, England. While I was studying there, I was sharing a private room in a flat. As I have lived in a shared flat, I can totally understand our guests needs.
I finished my studies and I worked for 2 years and I decided to go back to Istanbul. Then I bought a flat to do the same during my time in UK. I let the rooms out individually and appearantly it went well. I have now 13 different rooms in 4 flats in Kadikoy, Istanbul. Kadikoy is the centre of Asian side and all of our flats are in the centre of Kadikoy. I was living in the European side first but when I moved to this part of Istanbul, I just loved it. Its more local side of Istanbul where you can see real Turkish part of the city. The shops and restaurants are excited to see tourists as we are not filled like Grand Bazaar or Eminonu. So people are friendly and happy to help you in all aspects. As being in the Asian side, its safer, cheaper and more comfortable than the touristical areas. We have 7 / 24 hours public transportations to our flats.
I am now about to establish my own company, Aura Homes, as you can see the logo in my pictures. I can not say I am guaranteeing the best accommodation in Istanbul, especially comparing to very nice hotels but what I am trying to do is providing good quality houses with affordable prices. In the mean time, I am trying to create different ranges of accommodation where you can enjoy the luxury or get really good offers who are on a tight budget.
In the winter time, we are mostly chosen by Erasmus Students, Foreign Language Teachers and / or expats, etc... We are usually recommended by our ex guests so we try to keep a good network. As I was a student in UK, I try my best to lower the cost of renting for students in their long term rentals. Our rates start from 8 EUR / person / night for long term guests or guests who are visiting us second time.
Of course, problems can happen at on your side or my side. For my side, I do my best to solve it as soon as possible. You are here on a vacation and you must remember us, the city and our people good. So whatever happens, I definitely reply in 24 hours and get the problems sorted in 48 hours if it is in my power.
What I expect from a guest is actually the general accepted common rules. I believe in "Respect To Be Respected" and also believe that we really work hard to make your visit just as the way you want.
Apart from providing affordable accommodations, we can give you full service such as arranging a tour in or out of Istanbul, trips on Bosphorus river, reservations in fine restaurants, car-parks, airport transfers and any other services you would like us to help you as a local people.
I also think that 100% clarity is very important. When I also travel to other countries via airbnb, I expect the same honesty from the hosts. I am an easy-going and relaxed person.
Hope to meet with different guests who are interested in standing between Asian and Europe and get a real mixed orieantal and modern taste of a city which has been a cradle to many civilizations from Romans to Ottomans.
Baran H. GEYIK