About This Listing
comfortable single room available please see our other listings also this room is available too book for race week in galway shared bathroom
laundry facilities are available. At a cost of 10 euro. Per load. Payable locally. Unfortunately we cannot let guests use our kitchen.
Walking is the most convenient way of getting around
Please respect our home and neighbour's. I
I stayed two nights and really enjoyed it. the house is in a good location (5 minutes' walk from the station) and the room was really comfortable.
1. Great location, very close to city center and coach station.
2. Beautiful house, very tidy and comfortable . And very quiet at the night. Good for a sweet sleep.
3. Gorgeous self-service breakfast with plenty food.
4. Welcoming and helping host Ken&Kevin.
I've stayed 3 night and I really love this place!
5 reasons why you need to stay here
1. ken and kev are awesome and amazing hosts.
2. The breakfast is awesome. Think overachiever and be amazed.
3. The house is very clean and comfortable
4. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable
5. The bathroom is updated and very nice. Feels like a hotel. Ken even folds the toilet paper into a triangle for an added effect!
You won't be disappointed, I promise!
It was much more than expected, room
very well decorated and clean, comfortable mattress and a "six" stars hotel breakfast. Guys thank you to give the extra that make an experience unique .. I ll back soon for sure
Kennet and Kev are incredible hosts: kind and thoughtful and with the generous Irish hospitality that makes anyone feel at home. They home is located very close to the city's "must-see" and far enough to be able to sleep in the quiet of the night! The house, bedroom, bathroom are very neat and well taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Kenneth and Kev's home for an enjoyable stay in Galway!
This host has 215 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews