Thanks for checking out our apartment. We hope it is what you are looking for to help you enjoy your stay in NYC. Please feel free to ask any questions and let us know a bit about yourselves.
Our apartment is a beautiful 4th-story apartment with an elevator in one of the the best area's of NYC In the middle of the West Village and Greenwich Village. We are certain that our clean, quiet, comfortable and sun filled, apartment will greatly enhance your Manhattan experience.
The famous Bleecker Street and MacDougal street are just around the corner. They are packed full of amazing restaurants, fun bars, delicious bakeries, cute coffee shops and classic NYC pizza slices for those late-night cravings.
Tranquil Washington Sq. Park is stone's throw away where you can people watch, relax with a coffee on a park bench, read, or listen to live street music.
Right around the corner from the apartment are two subway stations - West 4th and Christopher Street servicing the A, B, C, D, E, F, M, and 1 trains; Guest can seamlessly travel anywhere in NYC, including airports. This is THE most central location in NYC.
- HUGE, quiet, sun-filled bedroom
- Fast, reliable WIFI (works in entire apartment)
- Queen-sized bed, bedside tables, and dresser
- Full size ironing board, iron and clothes steamer
- Comfortable reading chairs with music system
- Blockout blinds on both windows
**All Bed Sheets, Pillows, Comforter (duvet) and Towels are included
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
-Large 50" flatscreen TV with full range of cable channels
-Surround sound system with iPod attachment
-Very comfy couch that converts to an even more comfortable full sized bed
-Storage, storage, storage!
-Nespresso coffee machine
-Full range of appliances and utensils
- Large bathroom and shower with reliable hot water and great water pressure
- Complementary shampoo, conditioner, body wash and toothpaste supplied
- Subway map
- Fruit, Tea, instant coffee, milk, juice, oatmeal and cereal
- Tourist information guide on NYC attractions as well as our own list of personal favorites for those wanting more of a “local experience”
West Village/ Greenwich Village
- THE most attractive area for visiting Manhattan. Our fun neighborhood is short walking distance to Greenwich Village, Washington Sq. Park, SoHo, East Vilage, Noho, The Bowery, Broadway, China Town, Little Italy and Chelsea.
- Laundry facility in building
- Supermarket, bank and chemist on doorstep
- Our beautiful 1 bedroom apartment offers great value for those who prefer to live like a local and enjoy an authentic NYC experience. Perfect for avoiding the tourist herds of midtown, yet just a short subway ride from the most popular attractions.
- As mentioned, our apartment is a very short walk to two subway stations (1 min), servicing A, B, C, D, E, F, M, and 1 trains. These trains are very useful for direct transit to downtown (World Trade Center, Wall Street, Statue of Liberty, Battery Park etc.) as well as Times Square (for connection to all of New York)
- Many local cross town buses (we will provide a guide)
- Non-smoker (well not in the apartment anyway!)
- Clean, responsible and courteous
- Not looking to party in the apartment – why would you anyway with so many awesome bars close by!
- Rates on Calender valid for up to 2 people
Any other questions...just ask!!!
Nic & Tash
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Best location in NYC! This apartment is great, sunny, clean, quite big for NY standards, and has the best location in NYC! Bed and sofa bed are very comfortable, cool Nespresso machine... I mean, it was the perfect place to stay! Nic and Tash are very nice and very helpful, it was a pleasure dealing with them. I would definitively recommend this place.
Nic and Tash were wonderful hosts, very responsive and helpful. I'd highly recommend staying in this location. It's a comfortable apartment, clean with towels provided and the location is excellent. We had a great experience!
From the beginning, Tash was a very accommodating hostess! We arrived a bit earlier than expected and she was able to check us in earlier. This apartment is situated in the perfect location; centrally located to the best restaurants and bars. We were looking for a culinary adventure and this is exactly where we found it! Tash also have us a list of recommendations. We weren't able to try them all but from the 2-3 that we did get to, they were exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to eat and drink where the locals of Greenich did. The apartment was comfortable for the 4 of us. The pull out mattress was extremely comfortable. Thanks for making this our best NY experience yet. We will definitely be back!
Great location a short walk to subway and various shops. A comfortable and warm apartment. Owners were very helpful and we had a great time.
Excellent location, nice quiet apartment. Nic and Tash were away but they arranged for someone to greet us and she was available by cell phone. Nic and Tash were very accommodating and even went and bought a portable crib (pac n' play) for our 15 month old to sleep in. Overall an excellent experience. One thing others might want to know is that there is no table at which to sit down for meals- only the 3 stools at the counter, two of which are near the refrigerator (difficult to open the fridge when someone is sitting at the counter). Nespresso coffee maker is a nice touch.
Tash & Nic hosted my parents for a week and everything worked out really well! Apartment was spotless on arrival, it's a very quite space, bed was very comfortable, and best of all it is beautifully bright with lots of sunshine into the living room. Very well located - right next to the F train and so easy to get cabs on 6th Av. Finally, Tash & Nic are great deal with. Would definitely recommend staying at this apartment or anywhere Tash & Nic are hosting. Thanks for everything!
My friends and I had a wonderful week-long stay at Nic and Misty's place. The apartment was really nice and super clean, we really enjoyed our time there. Nic and Mitsy were very welcoming, providing information about things to do... we'd go back anytime.