An ideal spot in the city, close to transit in a quiet, secure building. Spacious, open plan, with views and private roof terrace. Large master suite plus guest sleeping in loft. Excellent location for an extended stay in Vancouver!
A lovely 1200 square foot two level penthouse with view of downtown, Chinatown, and Mountains. Large private terrace off second level. This is a great location to explore the city and stay for an extended period.
- Modern, spacious open space with polished concrete floors.
- Electric fireplace to cozy up to in cooler weather.
- Stainless steel appliances; wall oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer. Quartz countertops and modern hardwood cabinetry.
- Well equipped with all appliances, cookware, and dishes. Nespresso machine and French Press. Access to house staples provided.
- Large island for casual meals
- Separate dining area, overlooking city.
- Expansive living area with well appointed furnishings throughout
- WIFI, cable service, large screen TV in living area.
- Three piece guest bathroom with large walk-in shower and stone tiles.
- Master bedroom has private patio, comfortable King size bed, and generous storage.
- 4 piece bathroom with glass shower, separate jetted soaker tub and marble tiled floor.
- Upper level sleeping loft has an extra wide Queen size platform bed and wall TV.
- Private outdoor terrace has gardens and panoramic views.
- Gas barbecue, table for dining al fresco and comfortable seating for 4-6.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Concierge on duty. This is a quiet, secure building. For inquiries about the suite or building, the owners are available 24/7.
- Well equipped gym on site.
- Underground parking for one standard size auto may be arranged through owner.
- ted in the heart of historic Chinatown, there are many historic eateries, markets and more on your doorstep.
- Strathcona, Vanouver's first settlement site is 1/2 block away. Stroll by shady parks, artists' studios, Victorian residences and quaint 'corner markets' that have thrived for generations.
- Take short walks to Gastown, Skytrain Stations, Parks, the waterfront, Olympic Village, seawalk and downtown.
- Public transit by bus, 1-2 blocks; Skytrain stations, 4 blocks.
- The condo is on a major bike route, so rent a bike and spend an afternoon on the paved seawall that stretches from Stanley Park to UBC . The Seawalk is 5 minutes away and equally pleasant on foot and bike.
- We have an guest manual with 'operating instructions' to maximize your comfort and information about activities, transit and more.
- This is an adult building and not suitable for small children.
Strata regulations prohibit business activities including client visits, workshops, photography shoots, and commercial deliveries.
` Biweekly cleaning is included in monthly rent.
Large private terrace.
Well equipped gym.
Parking must be arranged with host in advance.
Interaction with Guests
Hosts are available 24/7 by text/phone and will be present for check in.
Strathcona and Chinatown are two of the oldest, most diverse and dynamic of neighbourhoods, bordering the downtown area. Minutes to trendy restaurants and bars as well as major tourist sites, theatres, shopping, waterfront, seawalls, major league sporting venues.
The area is very walkable for entertainment, shopping and sightseeing.
- Steps to bus stops and 4 blocks to rapid skytrain.
No smoking, no pets.
Business activities, i.e. client calls, commercial activities, photo shoots are not allowed.
Quiet, secure building, therefore, not suitable for parties or special events/receptions
Sorry, no children.
Minimum 5 day rental, longer terms preferred.
Very comfortable accommodation in a great location.
Thank you Beth and Bryce.
Bryce was great, always available when we needed him, which was not often as the place came with everything needed. Nice street with restaurants and coffee shops. A couple blocks over was pretty sketchy though. Great location to the Rogers (website hidden) was a bit sensitive.
Frank and Beth were incredibly helpful during our stay. They even picked us up from the Skytrain station! It was our first time in Vancouver, so Beth provided some great restaurants and must-sees. It was a great way to spend our mini-moon, and it truly felt like home. Thank you for your hospitality!
The condo was as described, clean, modern with all the amenities and was a great place for us to stay during our visit to Vancouver and the Grey Cup. It was easily accessible to the skytrain and all of the festivities that took place during the Grey Cup weekend. This is a great accommodation for the price and I would recommend it to anyone travelling to downtown Vancouver.
The apartment was perfect. Perfect view, comfy beds, clean apartment, central location, parking ability worked well, communication with hosts perfect and a great size. Would stay again in a heart beat.
Our trip to Vancouver was great! Without knowing the city, we managed to pick a great location to stay, in China Town and found the local residence very helpful and welcoming.
Our hosts were welcoming and helped us get parking and settled into the place. It's very nice, clean and well appointed with kitchen, living and bedroom accommodations. They were very helpful recommending dining and entertainment as well.
I would suggest using their listing anytime you want a fun easy downtown stay in Vancouver.
good communication from start to finish. on time check in and parking was convenient. We met with Beth and Frank for our check in and met the cleaner and Beth for our check out. All three of them were very hospitable. BEAUTIFUL view of the mountains, great location, clean space and secure building.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews