A brand new 1200 square foot two level penthouse with view of downtown, Chinatown, and Mountains. Large private terrace off second level. Ask owners about renting this suite as an 800 square foot studio with loft bedroom and terrace!
- Modern, spacious open space with polished concrete floors. There is an electric fireplace to cozy up to in cooler weather.
- Stainless steel appliances; wall oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer. Quartz countertops and modern hardwood cabinetry.
- The kitchen is extremely well equipped with all appliances, cookware, and dishes. Nespresso machine and French Press. Access to house staples provided.
- Large island for entertaining or casual meals
- Separate dining area, overlooking city.
- Expansive living area with well appointed furnishings throughout
- WIFI, cable service, large screen TV in living area.
- Three piece guest bathroom with large walk-in shower and stone tiles.
- Master bedroom has private patio, new Belgian-made King size bed, and generous storage. There is a large walk-in closet and 4 piece bathroom with glass shower, separate jetted soaker tub and marble tiled floor.
- The upper level sleeping loft has an extra wide Queen size platform bed with gel foam mattress pad, and wall TV.
- The private outdoor terrace has gardens and panoramic views. There is an excellent gas barbecue. There is a table for dining al fresco and comfortable seating for 4-6. We provide a storage bench on the terrace for outdoor upholstery so your seating won't be wet if it rains.
- There is an in-suite washer and dryer.
- Concierge on duty. This is a quiet, secure building. For inquiries about the suite or building, the owners are available 24/7.
- Well equipped gym on site.
- Underground parking may be arranged through owner.
- The area is very walkable, minutes to amazing restaurants like The Union, The Keefer, Bao Bei and many others. This is one of the cities 'hottest' areas for eating, shopping and entertainment.
- Located in the heart of historic Chinatown, there are many historic eateries, markets and more on your doorstep.
- Strathcona, Vanouver's first settlement site is 1/2 block away. Stroll by shady parks, artists' studios and Victorian residences and quaint 'corner markets', that have thrived for generations.
- Take short walks to Gastown, Skytrain Stations, Parks, the waterfront, Olympic Village, seawalk and downtown.
- Public transit by bus, 1-2 blocks; skytrain stations, 4 blocks.
- The condo is on a major bike route, so rent a bike and spend an afternoon on the paved seawall that stretches from Stanley Park to UBC . The Seawalk is 5 minutes away and equally pleasant on foot as bike.
- We have an guest manual with 'operating instructions' to maximize your comfort and information about activities, transit (which is close and extensive) and more.
- This is an adult building and not suitable for small children.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$24 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$870 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2899 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Bonjour à tous les lecteurs. On a passez un moment fantastique à Vancouver pour le mariage de notre belle-sœur. Le penthouse est super bien situé. À deux pas de China town, au coin de Main Street et Union.
La vue est fantastique, le confort est remarquable !
Deux pas de super petits resto et Pub. Bus / Taxi / Train / Aquabus, tous les moyens de transport publiques a quelque minutes du condo.
Merci Beth et Frank pour votre hospitalité, 5/5 sur toute la ligne.
Great and spacious apartment! Ideal for me and me colleague, since there where two separate bedrooms with separate bathrooms. Also enjoyed the nespresso machine.
Walking to the center was very vlose (5 min) and there's a variety of nice bars ad restarants is the neighborhood.
Bryce and his family were great hosts! They were so nice to pick us up from the trainstation and they had lots of good tips for our trip in Vancouver.
We had a very enjoyable stay. The Penthouse was exactly as advertised. Beth was a great hostess with great communication. The accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The location was great as it was only a few blocks from city transport. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed including a late check out. We highly recommend this rental. Thanks so much for everything Beth!
Just returned from 4 days and 3 nights in Vancouver... Beautiful Vancouver and I say this as a San Francisco resident. While looking for our accomodations, I looked at hundreds of choices on AIRBNB and hotel choices. I kept coming back to this Upscale Penthouse listing.
It was the perfect spot for our group. (mother in law, my wife and myself)!
Luxury, Views, Parking... everything you could want, in a home was here.
We drove from Seattle, met Beth with moments to spare before she had to be on her way. The Penthouse has a wonderful parking spot, that will protect your rental car! Washer and Dryer (we didn't need/use), Television (which never got turned on... I mean if you're in Vancouver and have those views and you're watching TV...)
I felt like a relative allowed us to use her home for an extended weekend, it was just perfect.
My mother in law had the downstairs bedroom and loved the comfort and privacy. We had the upstairs loft area.
We'd return here in a heartbeat, and plan to.
Enjoy this wonderful vacation spot in a most beautiful city.
Thank you Henry! You are welcome here anytime. Glad your mother-in-law was comfortable. She's a delightful person and it was great to meet someone whose so ready to 'take on the world' in her senior years! Thanks for your review and I hope you continue to explore and enjoy the Northwest!
My stay at Upscale Penthouse was wonderful. Bryce could not have been more helpful and dealt with any issues I identified quickly and courteously. The apartment is well-located, clean and very well-supplied. A great place to stay in the heart of the city.
Location, View, Space!!!
Convenient Downtown Location
The hosts were wonderful communicators. The penthouse was not disappointing. I would recommend this accommodation wholeheartedly.
The apartment was everything advertised. Great location, well equipped and ready for our family of 4. The underground parking was a very nice addition, especially during the rain! We look forward to coming back!
Beautiful apartment. Very spacious and well-appointed. Highly recommended.
Amazing view, amazing location, amazing hosts.
The Penthouse was amazing and the hosts were fantastic. Super convenient location and my friend and I had such a wonderful time. If you're looking to impress someone, this is the place to do it!
We actually forgot a few clothing items in the closet and they were nice enough to let us know and to ship them to us afterwards. Highly recommend staying here!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT