Super sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam.
* Direct connection to and from the airport
* Price is all in
* Private, comfortable apartment
* Great location!
* Free extra's: Lonely Planet and city map
This sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam is suitable for one or 2 persons.
Guests have the apartment all to their selves. As you can see on the pictures, this humble (35 m2) and homy apartment on the 3th floor has everything you need for a pleasant stay in Amsterdam. The kitchen is all yours (fridge, washing machine, food processor etc.). Also, everything for coffee and tea is there for you to use. Just as bedlinen, towels and a hairdryer.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-West (a popular downtown neighborhood), very central. Everything you need to have a greaat week or weekend can be found on a walking distance; shops, bars, restaurants, take-out, musea and so on. Some recommendations are:
* The Ten Kate Market, with fresh fruit , vegetables, bread and cheese, is just around the corner. Take home some Gouda cheese!
* Espressobar Tazzina will be your neighbour, they serve the best coffee of Holland.
* The Burgermeester on the Elandsgracht is not your common burgerplace. Even the Dutch Elle Food is a fan: orginal combinations (think pumpkin, blue cheese, or grilled vegetables) with all local and organic ingredients. Even for veggies they have a great burger!
* Cosy bars, like L'Affiche, my own neigbourhood bar on the Jan van Lennepkade.
* Great stores at the best shopping area De Negen Straatjes
* Some luxurious (window)shopping in The P.C. Hooftstraat
* Strolling in Amsterdams largest park, the Vondelpark
* Lots of musea around the Museum Plein, like The Van Gogh Museum, if you like photography, do visit FOAM, it's my favourite museum located on the Keizersgracht
* Amsterdams life area Leidseplein, with bars, clubs like Jimmy Woo.
This apartment has a very good connection with public transport. From the airporthave a direct connection: Bus 197 Schiphol - Amsterdam Marnixstraat (downtown). From the central station just take tram 17. Stops of tramlines 3, 12, 7 and 17 are only a few meters away.
- Coffee, tea, lemonade, olive oil etc.
- A Lonely Planet of Amsterdam
- A public transport map
- A city center map
- Towels, bedlinen
No baby's and children up to 11 years !
Ramzi was very communicative and was a wonderful host. Home was modest but clean. Bathroom was a bit small but it was clean and adequate. Only negative was it was on the third floor but for those who don't mind a little exercise, you should do fine.
All in all a positive experience.
Apartment is clean and cosy. Place is easy to get to from the airport by bus. It's extremely difficult to carry a luggage up the stairs but the apartment itself is excellent. Very conveniently located, tram and bus stop a few minutes away and most attractions just a short ride away. supermarket just across the road. Peter who handed us the keys was nice and friendly. Ramzi responds very quickly to messages. Everything is just as described.
Great little apartment! Location is perfect, just a few minutes walk from Leidseplein and plenty of leafy quite canals close by to enjoy walking alongside. The apartment is on the top floor of an old Amsterdam building, very charming to see the rooftops from the windows. The living room is very bright, but good curtains blocking out the light if you want to sleep in. Comfortable bed and the kitchen is good enough for a short stay. A previous reviewer mentions the shower water pressure is low but I thought it was fine - as good as any hotel I have stayed at in Amsterdam. The bathroom is a bit teeny but that's ok for a short stay too. Contact with Ramzi was fast and efficient before I arrived and I didn't need him for anything after I checke din but I feel he would have solved any issues if I had need his help.
The apartment was great. The bathroom is small and there are quite a few stairs (3 flights up) but that was not a problem for us. We had a great stay. We loved that the bedroom and living room could be separate if needed. The apartment was spacious and very sunny!
The apartment was as described. The stairway was steep however wasn't a problem getting up and down. The arrival process was very easy, Johan was waiting for us outside, showed us around the apartment and have us some tips for staying safe in Amsterdam.
Overall very happy with the experience.
J'ai du annuler mon séjour à la dernière minute, malheureusement en cas de réservation instantanée il n'est pas possible de récupérer le prix payé, les conditions de RBNB sont strictes.
Well located apartment with nice host.
- Lot's of shops, bars, markets, parks around;
- Free tea, coffee and milk for your entire stay;
- Absolutely clean apartment.
We loved the apartment and if i am back to Amsterdam, we go there, is bestial and very close to the center!
A microwave would be really useful!! but the pans and cookware helped ;)
Thank You for everithing!
8-11 May, 2014
Overall, I was very happy with Ramzi's flat for the convenient location and the price. My review would be exactly the same as "Attila" in the review section below. I want to add to Attila's list some items:
- Ramzi is very good at communicating with you - replying e-mail, answering questions, and dealing with the problems right away. When I was planning the trip, his fast reply helped me a lot. He's very professional.
- Really nice sun light, coming in to the room.
- Plenty of hot water with good water pressure.
Could be better…:
- The bathroom is very small. When I used the toilet, I had to leave the door open a little to give me some space…
- A microwave and a toaster would be really useful, if you had one.
Ljus lägenhet med stora fönster mot Kinkerstraat. Tre branta trappor upp finns denna lilla lägenhet med hall med kök, minimal toa samt ett sovrum inbyggt i vardagsrummet. Fräsch lägenhet och allt du behöver finns. Trevligt bemötande!
- Well located apartment with nice host.
- Lot's of shops, bars, markets, parks around.
- Direct public transport from the airport (bus 197 for 5 euros).
- Free tea, coffee and milk for your entire stay.
- Absolutely clean apartment.
- in winter time the average temperature was 18.5 degrees in the flat and we couldn't make it warmer
- noisy, you can hear the traffic noise 7/24 from the street like there would not be any window in the flat
- stairs are terrific (high, noisy and smelly)
- there is no sink in the bathroom, only tiny shower and toilett therefore you need to wash your teeth in the kitchen
- no microwave in the flat
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT