About this listing
Super sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam.
* Direct connection to and from the airport
* Price is all in
* Private, comfortable apartment
* Great location!
This sunny apartment in the center of Amsterdam is suitable for one or 2 persons.
Guests have the apartment all to their selves. As you can see on the pictures, this humble (35 m2) and homy apartment on the 4th floor with no elevator has everything you need for a pleasant stay in Amsterdam. The kitchen is all yours (fridge,etc.). Also, everything for coffee and tea is there for you to use. Just as bedlinen, towels and a hairdryer.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-West (a popular downtown neighborhood), very central. Everything you need to have a great week or weekend can be found on a walking distance; shops, bars, restaurants, take-out, musea and so on. Some recommendations are:
* The Ten Kate Market, with fresh fruit , vegetables, bread and cheese, is just around the corner. Take home some Gouda cheese!
* Espressobar Tazzina will be your neighbour, they serve the best coffee of Holland.
* The Burgermeester on the Elandsgracht is not your common burgerplace. Even the Dutch Elle Food is a fan: orginal combinations (think pumpkin, blue cheese, or grilled vegetables) with all local and organic ingredients. Even for veggies they have a great burger!
* Cosy bars, like L'Affiche, my own neigbourhood bar on the Jan van Lennepkade.
* Great stores at the best shopping area De Negen Straatjes
* Some luxurious (window)shopping in The P.C. Hooftstraat
* Strolling in Amsterdams largest park, the Vondelpark
* Lots of musea around the Museum Plein, like The Van Gogh Museum, if you like photography, do visit FOAM, it's my favourite museum located on the Keizersgracht
* Amsterdams life area Leidseplein, with bars, clubs like Jimmy Woo.
This apartment has a very good connection with public transport. From the airporthave a direct connection: Bus 197 Schiphol - Amsterdam Marnixstraat (downtown). From the central station just take tram 17. Stops of tramlines 3, 12, 7 and 17 are only a few meters away.
- Coffee, tea.
- A public transport map
- A city center map
- Towels, bedlinen
Other Things to Note
No baby's and children up to 11 years !
The host canceled this reservation 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Die Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich und gut gelegen. Wir haben alles zu Fuß erreicht. Für einen Besuch in Amsterdam sehr zu empfehlen :)
Appartement presque parfait mais bâtiment en travaux donc peu pratique et " salle de bain" Minuscule
Very good location, nice apartment, and overall a pleasant stay. The apartment could use some more amenities like a proper kettle, pan, toaster. Very small and cozy but perfect for 2 for a few days.
The building itself was being renovated and is dangerous, no complaints about noise or anything that was not an issue.
Nice small Apartement in the Heart of Amsterdam. Just a 10 Minute walk away from the Redlight-District and the Oldtown. Ramzi was a nice host and had a lot of useful informations for us. Sadly the corridor was in rebuilding and a bit chaotic and tight, but it had no effect on our stay.
It was everithing perfect. The apartment is on a great location, me and my girlfriend did everything walking. Johan, the guy that introduce us to the apartment and to the neighborhood was very friendly.
The staircase wasn't a problem for us.
I had an excellent stay at Ramzis apartment. Good location, nice place and a good host. Yes, the stairs are narrow and steep, but that's Amsterdam's old buildings for you. And yes, the bathroom is small but it wasn't a problem. To be recommended.