Beautifully restored 1915 Craftsman home...
• Located close-in NE Portland- on the edge of the Hollywood District.
• Three bedrooms and shared bath upstairs-
-- QUEEN: Exquisite comfort Queen with a 3" feather topper. (this listing)
-- KING: Luxurious King in the Master bedroom. (see other listing)
-- TWINS: third bedroom has three twins and a desk for studying. (see other listing)
• On the main floor-One bedroom en suite with luxuriously comfortable Queen bed. French door to back decks and yard.
• Shared gourmet kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining room. Spacious front porch for relaxing with a beverage and enjoying the peace of the neighborhood. Home is owner occupied.
• Close and convent to the airport ...4 mi. to PDX airport
• Close to City Center ...From downtown I-84 Exit 2, Cesar Chaves / (39th) / Hollywood.
• Near public transit- Catch Tri-met bus #12 on Sandy Blvd. to town.
• Max line is close by- Stops at 42nd or 60th.
• 4 mi. to downtown
• 4 mi. to train station and greyhound bus station
• 2 mi. to Voodoo Doughnuts east side- 15th & Sandy Blvd.
• 2.8 mi. to Lloyd ctr. Mall.
• 1.3 mi. to Providence Portland Medical Center
• Easy walk to cafe's, coffee, restaurants, pubs, shops, parks, library, golf, movies
• • • • • FOOD • • • • •
All within a few blocks... walking distance:
• Rose City Food Carts- 52nd / NE Sandy Blvd.
• Case Study Coffee- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Bakeshop- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Zien Hong- Chinese- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Cabezon Seafood Bistro- 52nd & Sacramento St. -One block!
• Du's Grill- They do Bento right!- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Laurelwood Public House & Brewery- 51st / Sandy Blvd.
• Gustav's Bier Stube-German food- 50th / Sandy Blvd.
• New Deal Cafe -great for breakfast- 53rd / Halsey
• Killer Burger- 47th / Sandy Blvd.
• Whole Foods Market- 43rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Trader Joe's- 4121 NE Halsey
• Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe- 3930 NE Hancock St (40th & Hancock)
• The Hollywood Saturday Market- fresh, local produce all year! 42nd / Hancock (Grocery Outlet's lot)
• Hollywood Movie Theater
• Hollywood Bowling Alley
• Rose City Golf Course
• Portland's one of the most walkable and bikeable cites in the country... Lot's of things to do and see!
• Easy one hour drive west to the Willamette Valley wine country or east to Columbia River Gorge- Multnomah Falls, Mt Hood, Hood River.
• An hour & 1/2 drive to the beautiful Oregon Coast!
I enjoyed my stay with Bruce - it was my first stop in Portland and the location was great. Walking distance to food trucks, whole foods, a microbrewery and more. The house was gorgeous as you can see from the photos with an amazing gourmet kitchen and the shared bathroom was beautiful too.
Bruce was incredibly accommodating, especially fitting me in at the last minute due to a cancelled booking. He was even so kind as to give me a lift to my next accommodation which was just down the road. I spent a lot of time talking with him and his daughter who was also super nice and a wealth of information - she made me feel very welcome and at ease as well.
The only down side was that I was in Portland during some very warm weather and in the afternoon the room was a little bit warm as the sun hits the front of the house - but once the sun went down it was very comfortable.
Bruce, thank you so much for welcoming me to Portland and making a very stressful situation a breeze!
Our room was very comfortable. Comfort of bed is always top concern and we were most pleased. Bruce made everything available to us for breakfast and we enjoyed a nice visit with him. His home is gorgeous and he is justifiably proud of the work he has done. We would happily stay with him again.
The room is very clean. The location is very convenient. The common area is also very nice. I like the kitchen very much. Bruce is very friendly too.
We visited the Oregon area to kiteboard in Hood River which is a beautiful place. Staying at Bruce's was a blessing. It is a lovely house in a perfect location for exploring Portland or staying close to the airport (only 15 min away). I loved his handiwork as well and a beautiful kitchen.
Bruce is a welcoming host, and his place is spacious, well-decorated, and comfortable. I was attending a conference at the convention center, which was a convenient thirty minute trip (15 each for walking and riding) on the local light rail. The neighborhood is pleasant -- mostly low density residential zoning but plenty of different businesses to keep you from feeling like you've landed in a suburban wasteland. There was enough noise isolation and Bruce is attentive enough with cleaning to make sharing an upstairs with two other bedrooms to be not much of a problem at all. Would definitely stay again.
Bruce is an excellent host, and it was a delight to stay in his beautiful home. The location is fantastic and his rooms are gorgeous. After a comfortable nights sleep, we awoke to tasty coffee and pastries. Although it was a brief stay, it was perfect. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Portland.
Situated on a tree-lined residential neighborhood close to Whole Foods Grocery as well as other dining options this home boasts lovely and comfortable accommodations galore. Furthermore, Bruce is a wonderful host who is more than willing to lend a hand and share his knowledge of the Portland offerings while affording guests much privacy in their spacious surroundings. Simply put: A wonderful stay and a recommendable experience.
Had a great time. Beautiful home in a nice residential neighborhood. Makes you feel like you belong there.
Bruce is a very nice fella who is easy going and willing to answer any questions you may have.
This home has a nice porch patio to relax at. Kitchen and bathroom are clean and inviting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT