About this listing
Large apartment at an affordable price. Reasonably priced and located in the "Vanessa" condo just minutes from the beach. Why stay at an expensive hotel, when you can have your own private place for less?
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located in the Zazil-Ha area, the newest part of Playa del Carmen (Av 15 btw Calle 44 and Calle 46) only 3 blocks from the Royal Cannibal beach club, Barrakuda diving center and 2 blocks from the word famous Fifth Avenue. You also have a convenience store right around the corner, a "cervecería" (beer shop) and a local fruit, vegetable and juice shop just across the street.
The apartment is fully furnished, sleeps four people, has a completely equipped kitchen with six burner stove, an oven, a microwave, a blender, a fridge with freezer, coffee maker, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans and silverware. It has a large living and dining room, cable TV and internet, air conditioning units in every room, a private courtyard, and access to the building's roofgarden. We also have one free parking spot available for a compact car. And all for an affordable price!
The building's roof garden has a small pool and a palapa, a table, two lounge chairs and a panoramic view of the town. Ideal for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful Playa sunset !
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenant waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenant shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenant shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Tenant. Tenant shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Tenant agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Tenant cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenant shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash bags along the curb during their stay for pickup. The garbage is picked up every morning.
4 The Tenant shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenant shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenant shall have no more than 5 (five) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenant shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant shall then immediately vacate the premises.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
11. The Tenant and Tenant' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenant, and that Tenant should purchase their own insurance for Tenant and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 4 (four) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
13. Tenant agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenant expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenant do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenant' stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant's vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
19. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
20. Tenant agrees that fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
21. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
22. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas oven, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
23. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
24. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so or anytime they exit the apartment.
25. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
26. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
27. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
28. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 19 degrees Celsius (66 degrees Fahrenheit). Doors and windows shall be closed when air conditioning is in operation. Air conditioning units shall not be left running while the tenant is absent from the premises.
29. A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
30. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
31. Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
32. No feminine products or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).