About this listing
The flat is in the Born, just in front of Estacion de Francia, the best location in Barcelona (in my opinion :D)
1. it's in the center, which means that if you like to go out around the center you can always walk home. Not to mention taking the bike is even faster.
2. Ciutadella park is just around the corner - I always try to convince people it's my personal garden :)
3. if you're into the beach scene you can be by the water in about 15 minutes
4. there's lots of around the neighbourhood - bars, restaurants, little shops with unique stuff, museums and cultural centers (they're opening one just next door in September)
The flat is on a thrid floor, which in reality is a fifth, in a building with an elevator. The flat is fully furnished, is about 75m2, bathroom and kitchen renovated and nice, with all the walls recently painted, and of course there's wifi.
- abt. 6m2
- it's exterior with the window opening onto the rooftop terraza. It's the sunniest room in the whole flat!
- there's a single bed, desk and shelves
The nearest metro station is Barceloneta on the yellow line, about 5 minutes walking away, or a little further you can get the red line at Arc de Trimf (abt 15 min walk).
I also have another room (double) available in the flat, I can host a total of 3 people: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1218609
You will have access to the living room, kitchen and bathroom, which is basically the whole flat. I usually have shelf space in the fridge and in the cupboard in case you prefer to cook.
Interaction with Guests
This is the flat where I live, so I will be around. I like to interact with guests, and you can ask me anything. I will be happy to help!
As I'm a non-smoker the only "strict" rule is that there is no smoking anywhere in the house, not even in the room.
Otherwise, as I work and study full-time I just ask if you arrive home late at night to be considerate :)