About this listing
Surrounded by tranquil redwood trees
The condo is located on the 2nd floor, stairs, no elevator and no neighbor above with an indoor garage on the ground level. (near Mtn View, Palo Alto,Cupertino) In unit full size washer & dryer,parking garage, AC
Come enjoy a fully furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit within a short drive from downtown restaurants, Murphy Street, CalTrain and local stores.
Entire Corporate Rental Condo with 2 Bedrooms, Completely Equipped Kitchen, Full Bathroom, Secured Tandem Parking Garage, Dinning Area, and Access to Pool and Spa.
This corporate condo is conveniently located at the heart of Silicon Valley. It is perfect for business travelers or families who are visiting the San Francisco South Bay Area.
The privately owned condominium is very charming and cozy. The unit has everything you would need for an extended stay. It is fully equipped with kitchenware, appliances, free solid WiFi internet services and cable TV.
Here are some basic information:
- Fully furnished modern condo in Sunnyvale
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room
- New central air conditioner and heater
- 5 min from the Downtown Sunnyvale (City Center)
- 5 min from Historical Murphy Station District (restaurant row)
- Saturday Farmers' Market in Downtown Sunnyvale (a nice leisurely walk down Murphy Street, which is closed off to cars.)
- 5 min from Washington Park / Swim Center
- 5 min to Google Shuttle Stop
- 7 min to Castro St, Downtown Mountain View (restaurant row)
- 8 min to Twin Creeks Sports Complex in Sunnyvale
- 8 min to Computer History Museum, Mountain View
- 14 min to University Ave., Downtown Palo Alto
- 20 min to Stanford University
- Near Cal-train to AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Minutes from Computer History Museum, Raytheon, Nokia, Juniper, Goog, FA, Zynga, Microsoft, Symantec, Apple, NASA Ames, AMD, etc...
- Plenty of visitor's parking
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and hair dryer
- Free internet and access to swimming pool & spa
- In unit full size Samsung washer and dryer
- Surrounded by tranquil redwood trees
- Near Cannery Park
- Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to Highway 101, Highway 237, Central Expressway, and Mathilda Ave for short commutes
- Condo to major airports:
- To SJC (San Jose International): 8.9 miles / around 15 min.
- To OAK (Oakland International): 37.2 miles / around 47 min.
- To SFO (SF International): 26.7 miles / around 32 min.
I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, it's easy to contact me. Otherwise, you will have the Condo all to yourself. Just bring your suitcase for the stay.
Jenny from New York reviewed and commented on her stay:We had a wonderful stay at Ginger and Ray's condo--it was perfect for our family while my husband worked in Mountain View for a week. Ginger went out of her way to extend her hospitality on our arrival and checked in with us to make sure we had everything we need. The pool in the condo complex was perfect for the kids. We would definitely stay here again if we come back!
Interaction with Guests
Review and Comment by Marcel from Norway during their stay May 29, 2014.
We really enjoyed our stay at Ginger's condo. The condo is actually even nicer than in the pictures. It is very clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. We stayed with our two small boys. Ginger had even bought a nice bucket set, which our four year old enjoyed, and baby soap. And generously let our son borrow the godzilla toys. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking. Beds are very comfortable. Our kids enjoyed the park close by, and the pool are is also very well kept. The condo is situated in very nice, safe and clean surroundings, so we can really recommend this place, both to people staying for work, or for families no vacation. Finally, Ginger is a great host!
Other Things to Note
Maximum occupancy - 4 persons
A starter set of paper towel, toilet paper, towels, bedding, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided. Guests purchase additional supplies depending on their preferences and length of stay.
*Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
*Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the condo in the same condition as it was found upon your arrival for check in.
*Only use appliances for their intended uses.
*Smoking is NOT allowed. *Pets are NOT allowed.
*People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
*Child/children require adult supervision at all times in the condo the building complex. No child/children can be left alone without adult supervision at any time inside the condo or in the complex.
*The Guest(s) using this condo assumes all risks and liability related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
*No drugs or any illegal activities.
*Guest shall allow Host access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
*All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
*The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal. The Owner (the Host) t is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am.
- Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the condo.
- Lost key $50 charge.
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge.
- The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
-no late night gathering / party over 6 people
- do not leave the windows open