Surrounded by tranquil redwood trees
The condo is located on the 2nd floor, stairs, no elevator and no neighbor above with an indoor garage on the ground level. (near Mtn View, Palo Alto,Cupertino) In unit full size washer & dryer,parking garage, AC
Entire Corporate Rental Condo with 2 Bedrooms, Completely Equipped Kitchen, Full Bathroom, Secured Tandem Parking Garage, Dinning Area, and Access to Pool and Spa.
This corporate condo is conveniently located at the heart of Silicon Valley. It is perfect for business travelers or families who are visiting the San Francisco South Bay Area.
The privately owned condominium is very charming and cozy. The unit has everything you would need for an extended stay. It is fully equipped with kitchenware, appliances, free solid WiFi internet services and cable TV.
Here are some basic information:
- Fully furnished modern condo in Sunnyvale
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room
- New central air conditioner and heater
- 5 min from the Downtown Sunnyvale (City Center)
- 5 min from Historical Murphy Station District (restaurant row)
- Saturday Farmers' Market in Downtown Sunnyvale (a nice leisurely walk down Murphy Street, which is closed off to cars.)
- 5 min from Washington Park / Swim Center
- 5 min to (website hidden) Shuttle Stop
- 7 min to Castro St, Downtown Mountain View (restaurant row)
- 8 min to Twin Creeks Sports Complex in Sunnyvale
- 8 min to Computer History Museum, Mountain View
- 14 min to University Ave., Downtown Palo Alto
- 20 min to Stanford University
- Near Cal-train to AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Minutes from Computer History Museum, Raytheon, Nokia, Juniper, Goog, FA, Zynga, Microsoft, Symantec, Apple, NASA Ames, AMD, etc...
- Plenty of visitor's parking
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and hair dryer
- Free internet and access to swimming pool & spa
- In unit full size washer and dryer
- Surrounded by tranquil redwood trees
- Near Cannery Park
- Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to Highway 101, Highway 237, Central Expressway, and Mathilda Ave for short commutes
- Condo to major airports:
- To SJC (San Jose International): 8.9 miles / around 15 min.
- To OAK (Oakland International): 37.2 miles / around 47 min.
- To SFO (SF International): 26.7 miles / around 32 min.
I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, it's easy to contact me. Otherwise, you will have the Condo all to yourself. Just bring your suitcase for the stay.
Jenny from New York reviewed and commented on her stay:We had a wonderful stay at Ginger and Ray's condo--it was perfect for our family while my husband worked in Mountain View for a week. Ginger went out of her way to extend her hospitality on our arrival and checked in with us to make sure we had everything we need. The pool in the condo complex was perfect for the kids. We would definitely stay here again if we come back!
Interaction with Guests
Review and Comment by Marcel from Norway during their stay May 29, 2014.
We really enjoyed our stay at Ginger's condo. The condo is actually even nicer than in the pictures. It is very clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. We stayed with our two small boys. Ginger had even bought a nice bucket set, which our four year old enjoyed, and baby soap. And generously let our son borrow the godzilla toys. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking. Beds are very comfortable. Our kids enjoyed the park closeby, and the pool are is also very well kept. The condo is situated in very nice, safe and clean surroundings, so we can really recommend this place, both to people staying for work, or for families no vacation. Finally, Ginger is a great host!
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am.
- Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the condo.
- Lost key $50 charge.
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge.
- The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
-no late night gathering / party over 6 people
- do not leave the windows open
Sim. tudo correu perfeitamente conforme nossas expectativas.
Fomos recebidos e orientados em nossa chegada pela Ginger, que nos passou todas as informações que precisávamos.
Recomendamos a outras pessoas que tenham interesse em passar algum tempo em Sunnyvale, que fica muito bem localizado.
Das Apartment ist geräumig, super sauber und sehr gut ausgestattet. Neben einer ruhigen Nachbarschaft war der Pool natürlich ein Highlight an der Wohnung. Ginger ist eine sehr zuvorkommende Gastgeberin, die mir viele hilfreiche Informationen zur Wohnung und zur Umgebung gegeben hat, ohne dass ich nachfragen musste. Die Kommunikation und Schlüsselübergabe hat ebenfalls einwandfrei funktioniert. Insgesamt war es ein wunderbarer Aufenthalt und ich würde bei nächster Gelegenheit gerne wieder kommen.
The reservation was canceled 33 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Very nice place to stay! In a good neigbourhood. Ginger is a very good host. We had a smal problem that our car didn't fit in the garage (to high), but that was immediatly solved bij Ginger by providing a guestcard for our car. The house is perfectly clean, nice full kitchen, brand new washing machine and dryer, detergent and everything you need is there. The house complete our lovely stay in Sunnyvale. We would rent it again.
My stay at Ginger's apartment was very nice. The apartment is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. Ginger was a very helpful and attentive host.
Ginger was a wonderful host. Always very responsive by email and text. The condo was perfect for the week for our family of 4. Child friendly. Quiet neighbors. Easy parking. Nice pool. Easy access to good restaurants and shopping. You can walk to Starbucks! (a little under a mile). All the amenities you could want. Extremely clean. Great instructions on check in and check out. Ginger thinks of everything! We came home with clean clothes thanks to laundry!
Our kids were doing a camp at Stanford during the weekdays. The commute each was about 35 mins with lots of traffic. We took the Caltrain in for the Giants game Sunday which was very easy. You are also only about 30 minutes from some great wineries, about an hour to Half Moon Bay, 30-40 into San Francisco and 30 mins from the SFO airport.
I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a central location in Silicon Valley!
This is a great place, very clean, well-equipped, three good beds, nice living room, air-conditioned, parking garage, and nice neighborhood as well. Ginger was very helpful and accommodating! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely do it again.
I enjoy meeting interesting people through Airbnb. I love to travel and have visited several countries in Europe and Asia. If you need suggestions on where to dine or shop, just let me know. I like to share local travel information with my guests.